Library link down?

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

EricCartman

Library link down?

Post24 Oct 2016

File thingie?

Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/bkinfo/public_html/download/index.php on line 1460
File Thingie Cannot Run

Your copy of File Thingie has become damaged and will not function properly. The most likely explanation is that the text editor you used when setting up your username and password added invisible garbage characters. Some versions of Notepad on Windows are known to do this.

To use File Thingie you should download a fresh copy from the official website and use a different text editor when editing the file. On Windows you may want to try using EditPad Lite as your text editor.

jonnbritto

Library Section

Post03 Mar 2017

Dear Ex,

I am a follower of Brahma Kumaris since two years, following their classes off and on, because timings seems not to match with routines of daily life. In fact, the library seems not working. Kindly do the necessary to bring it back to function so that I can make use of the materials in there.

Kind regards/John

email: johnnybritto@gmail.com
fone: 00917592807336

jonnbritto

Re: LIBRARY is broken

Post03 Mar 2017

jonnbritto wrote:Dear Ex-I,

I am a follower of Brahma Kumaris since two years, following their classes off and on, because timings seems not to match with routines of daily life. Infact the library seems not working. Kindly do the necessary to bring it back to function so that i can make use of the materials in there.

kind regards/John

email: johnnybritto@gmail.com
fone: 00917592807336

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Library Section

Post04 Mar 2017

Seems to be back up and working now ... thank you for your prompting.

Return to Admin