[Notice] Good byes from members leaving the Forum

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

arjun

PBK

Re: [Notice] Good byes from members leaving the Forum

Post02 Dec 2008

Sister bansy,

You have been a refreshing link between the ex-bks and the BKs. So, it would be nice if you continue with your good work.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post02 Dec 2008

Sweet Bansy,

When I joined the Forum yours was a very warm welcome. I wish you will change your mind and stay with us.

bansy

Post13 Dec 2008

Hi all,

Thanks for your wishes.

I am just over at the BK/PBK forum. This does not mean I am a BK nor PBK, I am just another spiritual seeker.

The reason I go there is because we have been having discussions about the pros and cons of BK life but, in a forum where it is only for ex-BKs, then you are simply expressing more of your agreements with one another. This in itself is a good point for reassurances and I am sure new ex-BKs joining will find comfort that others have gone thorough similar experiences before. BKs or PBKs who come in here will find that as such, even more with the forum is split, and will bypass this forum going to the BK/PBK one. But I would have thought these are the very people who should be listening to ex-BKs. In essence, this forum has now become "biased" in my opinion (there was a poll on this a while back if this forum was biased or not).

I do not know who diiogenes is but I find he/she has been handled with much bombardment, and if diiogenes is or not a BK in disguise is besides the point. The very fact that this has become simply an ex-BK forum is unanimous for anyone joining or passing by.

Thus I am simply taking my queries (and heavy bat) over to the other forum because BKs and PBKs will be there and these are the people who will answer my spiritual quest and also provide positive or negative affirmations to my quest.

Everyone has a choice to read or take what they want, ex-BK or BK alike.

Good luck.

joel

ex-BK

Post13 Dec 2008

Good to hear from you Bansy. And to hear about your reasons for choosing to focus on the other forum. I'll be sure to drop by for look!

Not sure how you've experienced it, but over the years in this forum I feel you've been a kind of emotional counterweight ... if that is the right expression ... supported the stability and humanity of our community. Something special that comes with you, even as you explore and ask your own questions of life.

john

reforming BK

Post13 Dec 2008

I can fully understand what Bansy is saying.

I'd like to think we can still judge a BK on individual merits as well as them being part of the BKSWU. And, yes, to date most of them have made that difficult to do.

john morgan

ex-BK

Re: Karma

Post06 Mar 2009

The purpose of human life is God realization. This statement is often repeated throughout the world. The Siddhas maintain that your life purpose can only be realized when karma has been cleared away and divine grace can flood in and rescue you. When your karma is removed, a powerful shift occurs and both the material and spiritual worlds open up to you. Then you have a choice of what to do with the abundance that is available to you. Whatever path you walk, one thing is certain; you must eliminate your karma to achieve material and/or spiritual abundance.

This is my last post on this forum.

Good wishes to all,

John Morgan

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post06 Mar 2009

John Morgan you cannot go.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post06 Mar 2009

The purpose of human life is God realization.

This is where I begin to wonder how we humans believe everything we have been taught as being the truth. I have to ask here does he mean "realisation of god-self" or "realisation of god-head"? I think God-realisastion is too limiting and is used by every facet of our religious/political/spiritual world to limit us to an ideal or path, even if that path is split into many ways. In many ways all of us have already attained God realisation, found it to be rather distasteful in nature and lacking in integrity. So there's more to this than what appearances tell.

But now I'll never know what he thinks, as he's gone. G'Bye John, best and wamest wishes for your future journey.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2009

I feel it is time for me to leave the forum now. I know I have before, but I really feel I have no place here now.

All the best to everyone.

Terry

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2009

Goodbye Mr Green
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
They crawled out of the woodwork
And they whispered into your brain
They set you on the treadmill
And they made you change your name.

tom

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2009

Dear Mr Green,

Please don't go. We were just starting to have the first conversations, i was happy with.

enlightened

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2009

Hey everyone

Just writing to say goodbye to all too. This is all getting a bit too complicated for me. I just need to concentrate on getting myself better now without any added stress and complications.

Just need a simple life after having spent more than 30 years in a complex life full of traumas, abuse etc.

I have contributed with whatever I could do and so I hope that my contributions may have helped or will help someone in future years to come.

Good luck to you all on your journey of life.

Kind regards
Enlightened

joel

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2009

Enlightened,

thanks for sharing your journey with us. Wishing you all the best.

Mr. Green,

awww. Sad to see you go. stay well. At least you could offer us a way to contact you ...

Joel

tom

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2009

Dear Enlightened,

I cant say goodbye to beloved ones.

Take rest as you wish and come back again whenever you want. The doors and the windows are open.

Folks, I am sad, because at every crisis, some superficially create here or there without any cause, the most innocent ones are hurt. Previously it was Sarah, now it is Enlightened.

The plotters should be ashamed of their irresponsible acts. The only reason for existence of these forums was and should be to protect these innocent ones.

How sad.

filthy shudra

ex-BK

Re: Comparing Buddhism and Brahma Kumarism

Post19 Aug 2010

Censorship, revisionism, partisanship, double standards, prudish moralising, preciousness. Most deadening and compounding all of these is humourlessness.

I cannot adhere to this forum's "high" standards.

Cheers all, take care of yourselves.
PreviousNext

Return to Admin