[Notice] Good byes from members leaving the Forum

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

bkdimok

reforming BK

[Notice] Good byes from members leaving the Forum

Post15 Oct 2006

Om Shanti. My service on this forum ended. I wish you all to become deities. Also I wish you to meet Me in december in Madhuban. All you need to get there is strong will and printed copy of this post. It will be your passport. So you may start to pack your luggage. Also you need to remember Me, your Father, Point of Light. So come and see Me. If there is will then there is guarantee. Achcha.

ShivBaba through Shankar, also known as BK Dmitry.

freefall

ex-BK

Post15 Oct 2006

BK Dmitry:

I am new to the forum and was perplexed by your post ... until I realized that it was probably a joke!

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post16 Oct 2006

I am afraid to say it probably is not a joke!!!!!!

Goodbye Shiva thanks for helping us, I wish you well on your journey :shock:

Mr Green

ex-BK

Mr Green won't be around too much

Post26 Feb 2007

A huge sigh of relief I hear :lol:

I have decided to reduce the time I spend here, as I see it the next logical step to my recovery.

I will still be around and contactable through pm should you so wish.

Bon voyage 8)

driedexbk

ex-BK

Post26 Feb 2007

Oh, it is too bad! You are one of my favorites. :(

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Mr Green won't be around too much

Post26 Feb 2007

Mr Green wrote:I have decided to reduce the time I spend here, as I see it the next logical step to my recovery.

You do realize that if you leave us now your devotees will only worship your statue for part of the Copper Age ...

And that special section of the Golden Age where all the holy anarchists poke fun at the other deities is going to be missing one of its brightest lights.

arjun

PBK

Post27 Feb 2007

Dear Mr. Green,

Hello. You have been an important source of information because of your past experience as an insider BK, the latest bit being about the Janaki foundation.

So, please continue with your valuable contributions.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

proy

ex-BK

Post27 Feb 2007

ex-l wrote:You do realize that if you leave us now your devotees will only worship your statue for part of the Copper Age ...

Yes. At least leave us your wonderful avatar with the killer drishti so we can worship you from our lowly plane of existence. Will anyone be chanelling your Avyakt messages to us after you "leave the forum"?

bansy

Post27 Feb 2007

Think of us between those sips of vodka.

Thanks very much, and take care.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post27 Feb 2007

You are good peeps!!!!!

OK, I'll be around. I just cannot be reading about Gyan no more, it just doesn't interest me anymore ... or what they get up to (BKs).

But if I can help with any info I will ... 8)

driedexbk

ex-BK

Post27 Feb 2007

Mr Green wrote:OK, I'll be around. I just cannot be reading about Gyan no more, it just doesn't interest me anymore ... or what they get up to (BKs). But if I can help with any info I will ... 8)

Hooray! Welcome back.

Gyan does not interest me either. Nevertheless, it is my understanding that this group's interest, in offering information about what the BK's are up to, is rather intended to caution and/or deter those who may be searching for less subjective details about the organization before accepting to attend these Yoga classes. At least it is my honest objective. I wish we could all get together in a more aggresive mode to denounce how controversial this organization is. Just as they make use of the news media, can we not do the same? Gosh, I have witnessed so many wrongdoings! Yet, I feel hindered because of my love for some that are still in, as they may be affected by my decision to speak out.

What to do!!!

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post27 Feb 2007

I know what you mean dried, it is indeed a dilema. I have close friends still in there ... well one ... and even they cannot see past their faith ultimately ... it's sad.

They are asleep, not everyone else!

proy

ex-BK

Blog

Post28 Feb 2007

Welcome back Mr. Green. Why not make this thread your personal blog? Just read this and don't look at anything else. Then you won't have to read about Gyan. The dilemna you and dried are talking about affects all of us ex's I would think, it does me anyway, that is why I never fully told the story of my leaving the BKs here. Now I don't really want to go over it again anyway, the gory details that is. Like you say, "They are asleep." They sent me an invitation to a retreat today, and a postcard from Madhuban yesterday, saying how wonderful it is there. I don't know how they have the audacity frankly.

driedexbk

ex-BK

Post28 Feb 2007

I wonder if our "full story" may be the same! Somehow, I suspect it may be.

yudhishtira

reforming BK

Post28 Feb 2007

All the best, whatever you decide; I did not have time to really get to know you, but I appreciate your honesty and forthrightness.
Next

Return to Admin