Lost property, junk & administrative moves

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

world cycle is not 5ooo years.www.discoveryofnewworld.com

Post03 Jan 2007

i have sent ones again because the picture is not o.k, it is too small to see[img]

Om Shanti ,

here I present some important point , world drama or cycle is not 5ooo years.

and kalyug is not 1250 years .

pls go thrugh the below link you will get the proper photo of cycle, you will get full details

of world drama.

http://brahmakumaris.info/forum//120_bk_info_1.jpg[/img]

for more details
http://www.discoveryofnewworld.com/astralworlds.html

john

reforming BK

Post03 Jan 2007

Link doesn't appear to be working, maybe the Admin could fix it?

tinydot

ex-BK

Re: world cycle is not 5ooo years.www.discoveryofnewworld.co

Post03 Jan 2007

sakshi Delhi wrote:Image

sakshi Delhi,
the link doesn't work.

Looks to me the theory has some similarities with Lisa Randall's theory of Branes. However, the Vishnu Party has shown us all the 22 Astral Planes. What is the significance of 22?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post04 Jan 2007

hey sparkal old girl ... I was born in 1969 !!!!

joel

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2007

Mr Green wrote:hey sparkal old girl ... I was born in 1969 !!!!

Obviously a reincretin of Brahma Kirpalani. I did not know he played saxophone. Is there a Bill Clinton connection here?

I was born in 1959, like sparkal, but have not yet released a successful album.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post05 Jan 2007

Jeez!

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Re: we have to..

Post06 Jan 2007

Abrahma Kumar wrote:
tinydot wrote:
Abrahma Kumar wrote:Do the Senior's come to this site? And if so why would they?

It is Maya and it is forbidden.

so what was tinydot referring to. Apologies as I am new to this and some things appear a bit 'cryptic'

sakshi delhi

Vishnu party

Post10 Jan 2007

Dear Brother John,

As the Questions put on by you here is the answer:-PIU is called Bap (Father) he has incarnated on the earth to change this world.
you wont find any thing in the Vanis about Piu today. during the period of seperation of hindustan and pakistan and when there was a migration then from their all the original Vanis were lost which prove the story and knowledge of Piu.
yes before coming to Vishnu Party i was a B.K and P.B.k but i was not satisfied with The Knowledge and Yoga provided there ... so i came to know about Vishnu Party. when i went to B.k. i find picture of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar ( Trimurti photo) . Then i thought if b.k 's claim Dada lekraj is Brahma, and P.B.K's say virendra dev is Shankar Then Where is Vishnu??????

then i discover Vishnu Party and my life aims. i found actual way of immortal. how we can achieve immortal. what is it. how we can cahnge our body into light as we say we were deities.
i could just say if you want to identify supreme Father its only The Knowledge which can make way towards him otherwise in this corporeal world no hauman soul have that power to reach him...because if we say we were deities and now we are in the physical body then how we will go back. i mean to say how we will become deity. this is the called Godly Knowledge.

anamik

BK

Does ShivBaba want to fool us?

Post11 Jan 2007

John wrote:What I'd like to know is will Shiva be playing a part via the third personality ... Will a new group arise VBKs?
arjun wrote:As far as I understand, Baba has told us that He enters in a definite form in the final Chariot (mukarrar rath) only. Although He may enter into the other two souls playing the role of Brahma and Vishnu as well as the 108 souls, but nobody can claim that Father Shiv enters into them. So, even when the role of Vaishnavi Devi begins among the PBKs/Brahmin family, The Knowledge would be continued to be given by Father Shiv through the personality of Prajapita only.

Dear Bhai Arjun,

With referece to your above quote, I have few questions.

1. You have agreed that Supreme Soul enters in few children other than His final Chariot (Mukarrar Rath). And you have said further that nobody can claim that Shiv enters in them. My question is that if nobody can claim, then how will the Mukarrar Rath (Prajapita) be revealed to His children. In my opinion, Supreme Soul Shiv will have to reveal His Mukarrar Rath to children, because it is He Who finds us, we cannot find Him. Not only will He reveal His Mukarrar Rath, even the Mukarrar Rath will accept that Shiv uses his Rath. Both, The Supreme Soul Shiv and the soul of the Mukarrar Rath will accept. Then only Prajapita can be declared or revealed to all souls of this Human Genealogical tree.

2. According to my knowledge, to this date, Supreme Soul Shiv has revealed and declared Himself to the world as Godfather Supreme Soul Shiv, only through the Chariot of Dada Lekharaj (Brahma Baba). And not only this, even the soul of Dada Lekharaj admitted it.
But, in the case of Veerendra Dev Dixit, it is said since 1976 that Shiv gives Knowledge through Dixitji. But, even after 30 years, neither has The Supreme Soul Shiv revealed himself directly to His children openly through Dixitji, nor does Dixitji declares directly that Supreme Soul Shiv gives knowledge through him.

* Sakar Murli dt. 24.4.85 page 2, last butone line: " BAP KAHATE HAIN MAIN IS Brahma TAN SE BOLTA HOON. MAIN HEE IS BACHHE KA RESPONSIBLE HOON. TUM HAMESHA SAMJHO ShivBaba BOLTE HAI. "
In English: Father says I talk through this Brahma body. I only am responsible for this child. You always think ShivBaba talks.

* Sakar Murli dt. 13.5.85 page 3: " MAHIMA SAREE US EK KEE HAI. MAIN TO UNKA RATH HOON. BAIL NAHEE HOON. "
In English: All praise is of that One. I am His Chariot. (I Am) not bull.

And now come very interesting points.

* Sakar Murli dt. 2.5.85 page 1: " BHAGWAN JAB AATE HAIN TO APNA PAREECHAY DAETEY HAIN. "
In English: When God comes He gives His introduction.

* Sakar Murli dt. 17.5.85 page 1: " BAP KO BAP DWARA HEE JANANE SE BAP KA VARSA MILTA HAI. BEHAD KE BAP SE VARSA TO SABKO MILTA HAI. EK BHI NAHEEN RAHATA JISKO VARSA NA MILE. BAP HEE AAKAR SABKO PAWAN BANAATE HAIN. NIRVAANADHAM MAIN LEY JATEY HAIN. "
In English: By Knowing Father through Father (we) get Father's property. Everybody gets property through unbounded Father. No one remains without getting property. Father Himself comes and makes everyone Pure. Takes into Nirvaanadham.

( I think that both points are related to each other.)

3. PBK's are frightened and frighteneing BK's, BK's are frightened and frightening the people of this world. How and Why?
PBK's are frightened that if they do not believe in Dixitji, then they will loose in the race of getting a good seat in Heaven. And BK's are frightened that if they even think of someone other than Dada Lekharaj as their head then they too will loose good seat in heaven. Please note that I am not talking about all PBK's and BK's, but most of them are of this type. This is just bulls**t. People are frightened when they do not have correct knowledge.

Within my limits, I can assure you all that we have nothing to fear, and there is no necessity of believing what someone says. Supreme Soul Shiv is our Godfather. He will not fool us by just giving hints. He knows that we are already fools. He has assured that whenever He comes He will introduce Himself. Any soul will get Pure and get Godfather's property only when the soul hears from Supreme Soul Shiv that He is The Godfather and only then comes the question of whether to believe or not what Godfather is saying. Godfather says and accepts that He is our Godfather and then comes our turn to believe or not to believe what Supreme Soul Shiv says. We are then tested. The sooner a soul understands more will the soul be benefitted. That's it.
So dear souls, give more and more attention to become soul-conscious and enjoy this Brahmin life with the rememberance of the sweetest soul ShivBaba.

Your
Anamik.

Please discuss this message with your elders (in knowledge) and share your views. I am very happy to join this forum. Awaiting your replies.

john

reforming BK

Post11 Jan 2007

It's a good post, but I am not sure it's worth posting twice?

arjun

PBK

Post13 Jan 2007

OMshanti. Is there any limit as to how many times could a member edit his post?
Regards,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post14 Jan 2007

Dear Admin,
Hello and thanks for the reply. I faced some problem recently in editing. When I wanted to edit for the second time within an hour, I could not do so. I don't remember the message that popped up on the screen at that time.
Anyways, I will contact you if I face a similar problem once again.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

anamik

BK

ATTENTION PLEASE:- "Gita: Who and When?"

Post16 Jan 2007

Dear Sweet Souls,
I would like to give some Murli points and tell something about 'Gita'.

First I would like to make few statements which are based on hearing and reading and my churning of knowledge to this date.

1. The Soul of Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba) is the actual Chaitanya (living) Gita.

2. That soul has taken physical rebirth after leaving his body as Dada Lekhraj in january 1969.

3. This second birth body of that soul is The Mukarrar Rath, and This is the body or Rath which is praised as Bhageerath (lucky Chariot), Sangamyugi Krishna, Satya Narayan, Surya Narayan, Mahadev, Adi Dev, Prajapita, Ram ShivBaba, etc.,

4. Dada Lekharaj(Brahma Baba)'s Soul is actual Bharat.

5. There are no four or five Physical Brahma personality as stated in Advanced Knowledge. These five (1+4) are the subtle forms of the same personality.

6. Within next few years The Mukarrar Rath will be declared and many people will run behind Him that is to say Bhagawat will occur. And then, through That personality Supreme Soul Shiv will give Gita Gyan.

7. Then who is Veerendradev Dixit? He is neither That Ram ShivBaba nor Prajapita. He is that soul who did take many births as intellectually and physically powerful king and in his recent birth was Swami Vivekanand. During which time he got Advaita philosophy knowledge and those samsakaras has made him play this part in this birth. But he is 'NOT' the one who is going to attain That complete union with Supreme Soul Shiv and thereby attain complete Nirakari stage.

Please NOTE: You may get these statements clarified by your elders and/or Dixitj in YES or NO i.e. TRUE or FALSE.

Sakar Murli dt. 3.1.85, page 2:

"Gyan hai hee ek Bap ke paas. Gyaan se tum Janm lete ho. Gita ko Mai Baap kaha jata hai. MaatPita hai na. Tum ShivBaba ke bachhe ho phir MaatPita chahiye na. Manushya to bhal gaate rahate hai parantu samajh thode hi hain. Arth kuch bhi nahee janate hai. Baap samajhate hain iska arth kitna guhya hai. Godfather kaha jaata hai phir MaatPita kyun kaha jata? Baba ne samjhaya hai bhal Saraswati hai parantu vastav main sachhi sachhi mother Brahmputra hai. Brahmputra Saraswati se bhi badi nadi hai. Sangam to hai na. Pahale pahale sangam inka hota hai. Baba inmain pravesh karte hain. Yah kitni maheen batein hai. Bahutonkee budhhi main yah rahati naheen hai jo chintan karein. Bilkul kam budhhi hai. Kam darja paane wale hain. Unhonke liye Baap phir bhi kahate hain apne ko Aatma samjho. Yah to sahaj hai na."

In English: Knowledge is there only with One Father. You take birth by Knowledge. Gita is called as Mother and Father. Is Mother-Father, is'nt it. You are ShivBaba's children, then there is requirement of Mother-Father, is'nt it. Although people praise but do they have any understanding. Do'nt know meaning of anything. Father teaches how hidden meaning it has. (people) say Godfather then why called as Mother-Father? Baba has explained (that) although Saraswati is there but actually True Mother is Brahmputra. Brahmputra is bigger river than Saraswati. Sangam is there, is'nt it. Firstly, Sangam takes place of this. Baba enters into this. How subtle matter are these. Many do'nt have this in their intellect so that they can churn. Are totally less intellectual. Are those getting lower status. For such, Father still tells (to) understand yourselves as Aatma. Is'nt this easy.

Sakar Murli dt. 9.5.85, page 2:

"Gita hee hai MaatPita. Baaki sab hai unki rachna. Rachna se kab varsa milta nahee. Varsa rachta se hee milta hai. Bachhonko Baap se varsa milta hai. Bhai se mil na sake."

In English: Only Gita is Mother-Father. All others are their creation. (Will) never get any property from creation. Will get property only from Creator. Children get property from Father. (Will) never get from Brother.

Sakar Murli dt. 19.12.2001, Murli-Khand one page 211:

"Gaate hain tum MaatPita hum balak tere... to wahi ismain pravesh kar tumko knowledge dete hain. Kitnee samajhne ki baatein hain. Prajapita Brahma ko bhi Pita kahate hain. To Maata kahan? Baap baith samajhate hain ki yah Prajapita bhi hai to Maata bhi hai. Main to sabhi Aatmaonka Baap hoon. Mujhe hee Godfather kahate hain."

In English: (People) Praise that you are Mother-Father, we are your children... so Himself enter into this (man) and give you knowledge. These matters are so much to be understood. Prajapita Brahma is also called as Father. So where is Mother? Father sits and explains you that this is also Prajapita and is also Mother. I am Father of all souls. (people) Call only me as Godfather.

Sakar Murli 8.1.95, Murli-Khand one page 243:

"Baap to hai hee Highest Authority aur phir wah Prajapita Brahma bhi Highest Authority thahare. Yah Dada hai sabse badi Authority. Shiv aur Prajapita Brahma. Aatmaein hain ShivBaba ke bachhe aur phir Sakar main hum Bhai bahan sab hain Prajapita Brahma ke bachhe. Yah hai sabka Great Great Grandfather."

In English: As matter of fact Father is Highest Authority and then that Prajapita Brahma is also Highest Authority. This Dada is Authority higher than all. Shiv and Prajapita Brahma. Souls are children of ShivBaba and then in corporeal form we Brothers and Sisters are all children of Prajapita Brahma. This is Great Great Grandfather of all.

Sakar Murli dt. 13.6.2001, Murli-Khand page 397:

"Naheen to ShivBaba kee jeevan kahanee kitnee likhnee chahiye. Abhi tum bachhe kahate ho - ParamPita Paramatma kee jeevan kahanee hum jante hain. Baap baith samajhate hain - main Bhaktimarg main kya karta hoon. Bhaktimarg main bhi insurance karta hoon. Ishwararth manushya daan-punya karte hai na."

In English: Otherwise should write so much biography of ShivBaba. Now you children say - we know biography of Godfather Supreme Soul. Father sits and explains - what I do in Bhaktimarg. In Bhaktimarg also (I) do insurance. People do charity in the name of God is'nt it.

Sakar Murli dt. 12.10.2002, Murli-Khand page 316:

"Yahaan teeno combined hain. Yah koi shastron main likha nahee hai ki wahee Baap Teacher Guru kee goad hai. Baap ne poochha ShivBaba ko Baap hai? kahate hai haan. Achha ShivBaba ko Teacher hai? Guru hai? Naheen. Sirf Maa Baap milte hain. Yah guhya hisab hai."

In English: All three are combined here. This is not written in any Shastras (scriptures) that only is The lap (goad in Hindi) of Father Teacher and Guru. Father asks is there Father to ShivBaba? Says YES. O.K. is there Teacher to ShivBaba? Is there Guru? NO. Gets only Mother Father. This is hidden (or secret) account (or calculation).

Sakar Murli dt. 21.3.73, page 1:

"Bhagawat ke saath Gita, Gita ke saath phir Mahabharat ladayee ka connection hai."

In English: There is connection of Gita with Bhagawat, and fighting (war) with Gita.

Please spread this message.

Awaiting your replies.

Yours,
Anamik.

anamik

BK

Post18 Jan 2007

John wrote:Who is giving Avyakt Vani since 1969, if the soul of Dada Lekhraj has reincarnated?

Dear John,
To this my answer is the following Murli point.

Sakar Murli dt. 2.4.85, page 3:

"Tum log Brahman khilate ho. Aatma ko bulate ho na. Yah saari drama main noondh hai. Aise nahee ki Aatma koi shareer chodkar aati hai. Yah rasam riwaaz drama main hai. Ismain moonjhane kee baat nahee."

In English: You people feed brahman (There is custom in India of feeding brahman after death of relatives thinking that the soul comes to have the food through the brahman). Call the Aatma, is'nt it. All this is recorded in the drama. It is not that the soul comes leaving it's (next) body. This custom is in the drama. There is nothing to confuse in it.

And with regard to getting verified, it is your choice. Also, there is no need of formalities such as addressing me as Shri. O.K.

Yours,
Anamik.

admin

site admin

Post28 Jan 2007

test
PreviousNext

Return to Admin