Lost property, junk & administrative moves

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

john morgan

ex-BK

Re: Verbal versus nonverbal

Post07 Jul 2008

This reply is nonverbal....... ;)

jaycdp

jesus is monkey god hanuman

Post09 Jul 2008

if and muhamme is elephent god ganesh

then who is abraham?

and who is budha?

and who is shankaracharya?

and who is nanak?

tom

ex-BK

Re: jesus is monkey god hanuman

Post09 Jul 2008

Hi jay,

Where do you get these ideas?

Your affirmations above have nothing to do with Gyan.

Tell us please, what do you mean?

jaycdp

Post10 Jul 2008

jesus many be monkey god hanuman . I am guessing. If it is not jeus it is muhammed.

jaycdp

haunted houses

Post10 Jul 2008

As i have described earlier . A visual halucination is that you see people who are not their or may be dead long time ago. auditory halucination is you hear people who are not present. A delusion is a false belief.

Some of the houses in cold countries had used furnase and they had been some incindent of carbon monoxide poisoning in these houes. As we all know most of the time huanted house is old house or abandened motels etc.

Om Shanti.

those gost are not a threat to human being as long as you live healthy. Those so called gost is only be seen when you are halucinated.And they have no use in modern world

Om Shanti

As i discussed earlier about depression I would say a good diet , good friends and good family along with active life can help depressed people. But again anti psychotics and anti depressents are use full drugs. Meditation and staying in scielence is the only cure for mental disease. That does not mean antispychotics are not usefull

omshanti

jaycdp

Post10 Jul 2008

hanuman has helped rama in many ways. And budha is another figure that i would say ganapathy . Budha is always seen with big belly. I not good in this kind of area . But this is my guess. If you think my guess is wrong . My guess is a geuss from an educated BK. In otherword this is an BK educated guess. As we all know the tail and trunk is for the body conciousness. Hanuman was very helpfull to rama in liberating seetha. And I honestly think it is jesus . If it is not jesus it could be muhammed or budha

Om Shanti

mbbhat

BK

Re: Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

Post16 Jul 2008

mbbhat wrote:A person needs mango not a mango fruit
paulkershaw wrote:Oh for Gods' sake. Please spare me from this endless cr#p.

Thaks for pointing the error.

'Mango fruit' should be actually 'mango tree' (sorry). There are some more mistakes. Please excuse me.

newman

friends or family of a BK

Re: Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

Post24 Jul 2008

one

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Re: The Mathematics of Gyan

Post29 Jul 2008

Offtopic: Dear Admin, sorry, but a request. Please edit the part of above article (in darkblue color) as 'Your query is formulated scientifically, but there is no scientific solution to it'.

admin

site admin

Re: Editorial Policy, Forum Guidelines and Site Disclaimer.

Post04 Aug 2008

Please see new addition to editorial policy above;
13] Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Any member who thinks that they arethe appointed Chariot of Shiva (God), the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kripalani, Shankar or any other Hindu deity etc will be supported by this forum as far as to seek medical (e.g. psychiatric) and spiritual healing.

Any member persisting to believe such extraordinary claims will be required to provide extraordinary proof to satisfy all members of the forum. Any individual failing to do will have their membership suspended.

arjun

PBK

Re: Please bear with me

Post09 Aug 2008

Omshanti. My internet connection has not been working since last 3-4 days. Hence I am unable to participate in the discussions or reply to posts addressed to me. I hope you will bear with me,
Thanks,
Arjun

new world

Double membership

Post17 Aug 2008

Dear Admin, I just requested you to delete the group membership title 'Vishnu Party' of this account 'new world' which was inactive; but while doing so, you activated that account. Thus, now I've two active accounts 'new world' & 'new knowledge'. Please deactivate this account 'new world' as I wish to post articles only through the account 'new knowledge'.

Again what a strange fact that I can log in the account 'new world' & post articles through that account, but though I can log in 'new knowledge', I cannot post articles through that account. You suggested me to use firefox, but if I can post articles through 'new world' without firefox, then what's problem with 'new knowledge' to post articles without firefox?

Please deactivate 'new world' & help me to solve the problem with 'new knowledge'. Thanks.

admin

site admin

Re: Double membership

Post17 Aug 2008

The Vishnu Party group membership will remain as documentation of what the 'new world' point of view was at the time of making the posts.

Your account 'new knowledge' is active and working as far as we can see. The information given to you by email is correct. A few users have noted a small technical problem during logging in and users are advised to delete all previous cookies from their browsers and use Firefox or another Mozilla based browser instead of Internet Explorer.

shivshankar

working towards unification

Does somebody have Skype?

Post20 Aug 2008

If anyone have Skype, we can chat there:)

jack

deleted

Post28 Aug 2008

deleted
PreviousNext

Return to Admin