Lost property, junk & administrative moves

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

admin

site admin

Post28 Jan 2007

test 2

admin

site admin

Post28 Jan 2007

test 2

admin

site admin

Post28 Jan 2007

test 3

admin

site admin

Post28 Jan 2007

test 4

admin

site admin

Post28 Jan 2007

test 5

anamik

BK

By Knowing yourself, Know GOD.

Post01 Feb 2007

Dear sweet souls,

I would like to give you here a Murli point which shows us an easy way to know GOD.

Sakar Murli dt. 19-4-85, page-2 :
"Aise naheen sirf Paramaatma ko naheen jaanate. Aatma ko bhi naheen jaanate. Aatma ko jaan jayen to Paramaatma ko phat se jaan jaayen. Bachha apne ko jaane aur Baap ko na jaane to chal kaise sake."

In English: It is not that (people) don't know only Supreme Soul. Also don't know Soul. If (they) know Soul then within no time will know Supreme Soul. Child knows self and don't know Father, how can it work (or how is it possible).

I think that if we are getting confused in understanding Murli points about ShivBaba's part after Brahma Baba left his Sakar (corporeal) body, or are getting confused in how to remember ShivBaba, then my opinion is to give our complete attention on knowing ourself. I find it the easiest way. I hope, it works with you all.

Your's
Anamik.

bansy

Post01 Feb 2007

Anamik,

I've just realised you've posted the same thread in the BK and in the PBK forum again.

I am not sure when Admin will put a stop to this, but it look like it is dividing the BKs and the PBKs, instead of uniting them under a single thread in the Common Room.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post11 Feb 2007

Fantastic job you do here!!!

proy

ex-BK

polls, users online, and undoing.

Post12 Feb 2007

When I take part in a poll I always wonder how many people have voted. Is there a way I can see this? After all if, for example, I see a 100% result on a poll, and only 3 people voted, then it means almost nothing. I think that people very seldom make a post as well as a vote on a poll. At least I hope that is the case. If not then only one person voted on the BapDada poll, three on the use of violence poll, and one on the access to Murlis poll. If this is the case then the poll results that I see when I make my vote are totally meaningless. Is there a way in which the software can show us how many people have voted?

Arjun asked about if it was possible to show the number of users online. I have seen other forums that do this and also show the identity of the people who are online, if they choose to let it be known. I would like this too as it gives a nice community feeling to the forum when I know who is online at the same time as me.

Lastly, I find the software tweaks on this forum are very good. The best I have seen. For example the shortcuts. Would it be possible to have an undo button also? I know I could compose my replies in a word processor, and that may be a good idea, but often it is easier to write straight into the box here. Once I had a slip of the mouse when answering AbrahmaKumar, where I included a large number of quotes from him/her. I lost half an hour's work, and an undo button would have stopped me pulling some hair out and losing that too. Is an undo button possible with this software?

Thanks.

arjun

PBK

Post13 Feb 2007

Proy wrote:When I take part in a poll I always wonder how many people have voted. Is there a way I can see this?

I agree. Hope it is convenient for the Admin. also.
Would it be possible to have an undo button also?

Yes, that would be good for me too. In addition, if it is feasible, we could have a draft facility also. That will all those who have very little time to answer lengthy posts or to post lenghty replies. This is again subject to the convenience of Admin. No compulsion please.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

admin

site admin

Post13 Feb 2007

arjun wrote:Yes, that would be good for me too. In addition, if it is feasible, we could have a draft facility also. That will all those who have very little time to answer lengthy posts or to post lenghty replies. This is again subject to the convenience of Admin. No compulsion please.

The short answer is that the developers of the phpBB software are about to release a major upgrade. Until that upgrade is released and tested there will be no more obvious developments. It is not possible to know what new features it will have yet, or how much work it will take to get it up and runing, and so there is not much point customizing what is going to be an obsolete piece of software. Sorry.

But keep making your notes and suggestions.

Thank you.

arjun

PBK

Post13 Feb 2007

Admin wrote:But keep making your notes and suggestions.

Thanks for the encouragement and the efforts that you are making. We can wait for the upgraded software.
Wish you all the best.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

abrahma kumar

Post15 Feb 2007

Absolutely beautiful.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post16 Feb 2007

Movie: Debbie does Dallas ... whoops, wrong forum. Sorry Dadi :lol:

abrahma kumar

Post19 Feb 2007

ooops, I apologise as I had posted here a little continued chit chat that I thought better had over in my little corner however had to leave something here since one can not make an empty post. Great thread.
PreviousNext

Return to Admin