[Policy] Copyrights

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

[Policy] Copyrights

Post12 Jan 2007

Hi All,

Following the discussion about posting one of Mama's classes I noted that the material has a Brahma Kumaris World Spirirtual University Copyright attached which states that: No part of this book may be printed without the permission of the publisher. I do not want either myself or the forum to run foul of any legal repurcussions should the classes appear on the site.

What are your thoughts?

bansy

Post12 Jan 2007

I don't know about this, there are pictures and documents all over the place in rooms, on websites, on walls, etc in this world.

But we are the children, does the Father ban his children to talk about their knowledge, their inheritance ? What is there to fear if the material are the true words of God ?

Well, go ahead I'll like to see the BKWSU legalise everything and patent Paramdham and whatever is necessary.

arjun

PBK

Post13 Jan 2007

Dear Abrahma Kumar,
If they challenge you or the Admin of this site in the court of law for copyright violations, then it would prove to the world that The Knowledge being imparted by the BKs is neither Godly nor Universal. I don't think they would do that.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Return to Admin