[Notice] Vacation time for members travelling or meeting

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

tinydot

ex-BK

Re: [Notice] Vacation time for members travelling or meeting

Post19 Dec 2008

I would be taking off for Chrismas and New Year vacation holiday weeks (from December 22 to January 6), but would still be reading any good news here in this forum.

I am on a budget trip, so I am flying to Tashkent, Uzbekistan where services and commodities are relatively cheaper. If there are any wandering ex-BK around in this city, you can send me PM if you wish to meet-up.

Found out that this double land-locked country and former Soviet Union State, is devoid of any BK center(s). That is a plus in my trip and I hope no BK center gets established in that country.

Well, to all... Advanced Happy Holidays!!!

tinydot

ex-BK

Post19 Dec 2008

paulkershaw wrote:'Tis the season to be merry - and me and my other are off to Thailand for three weeks of sun, sand and fun. Best wishes to all we send , "Happy Festive Season and a blessed 2009". We'll be back soon.

It's good you did not go before the shutdown of the airport because of the protesters. I heard hundreds of foreigners were stuck.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post07 Jan 2009

I wish we had got stuck in Thailand! - and had another weeks holiday at the expense of the tourist authority like many others did! But oh well, it was not to be and we're back home again and back at work after an awesome holiday - ready to go again of course. Best wishes for a Happy New Year ("Sawasdee Bi Mae Kab" in phonetic Thai language ...) to everyone and good luck to this brave and courageous Forum too, it has served many well and it is my honour to be part of it all - I look forward to sharing my views with you all during 2009 ...

Here's something to think about: As an article it suggests a 5200 year cycle within the 26 000 year cycle that's just finished so again it says to me that the BKWSU only have part of the spiritual information available that they give to us (e.g the 5000 year cycle) and are therefore only 'part players' in the universal transformational processes we're all experiencing:-
The Challenges and Opportunities of 2012 - by Owen Waters - (This article was written by Owen Waters, author of "The Shift: The Revolution in Human Consciousness" )

On December 21st, 2012, a major galactic synchronization will occur. This date marks the end of a 26,000 year cycle of influence upon human experience, as well as the end of a 5,200 year cycle within that, and also the end of many more sub-cycles, all in synchronicity with each other. While this 2012 event is likely to be a time of material difficulty, it will also be one of enormous spiritual opportunity. It will be a time when souls are brought together to realize their spiritual desires, to step into the light of inspiration like never before, and to become that which they have the potential to be.

Along with the opportunity will come challenges. When the converging Mayan cycles end on December 21st, 2012, the world will likely be torn by emotional imbalances. In general, people don't do well at the change point of major cycles unless they are grounded and centered spiritually. Daily meditation will not be a luxury in 2012; it will be an emotional survival tool!

The complete article is available in hardcover or via immediate download at: http://www.infinitebeing.com/theshift

tete

friends or family of a BK

Post27 Jan 2009

Time for a break ...

john morgan

ex-BK

Post28 Jan 2009

Cuppa tea?

tete

Post28 Jan 2009

John Morgan,

My goodness, you know me all too well. Yes, having a tea break and taking some time to catch my tail. :oops: Just cut back on some things and taking back some of my tea time ... where I think and relax. Planning a vacation in a couple of months, perhaps and crossing the pond.

Cheers, I will set a cuppa tea for you in thought ... and watch as the mist of the heat rises like your spirit in flight. :D

Love those smiles, especially those grumpy ones. (Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 3.) ... :shock: Oh, well, just imagine lots of smilies ... smiling and laughing ...

Regards,
Tete

Be back before ya know it ...

john morgan

ex-BK

Post28 Jan 2009

If they're the smilies that bounce up and down and wave their arms and legs in the air on each ascent I can see them. A cuppa was the most refreshing thing in the world - till you came along. ;)

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post29 Jan 2009

I am just back from Thailand,

enlightened

ex-BK

Post30 Jan 2009

Hey Mr Green

Welcome back from Thailand. Look what I just came across; http://www.mrgreenthailand.com/.

Just to put a smile or laughter on your face, jejejeje.

Regds, Enlightened

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post04 Feb 2009

enlightened wrote:Look what I just came across; http://www.mrgreenthailand.com/

Nice, thanks.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post05 Feb 2009

Nice fruit and veg pics. :|

tete

Post08 Mar 2009

I am off on a much needed break and to get ready for a project that is not completed.

Love, light and all that other good stuff,

Tete

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post11 Mar 2009

I'll soon be off on a new chapter of my personal journey.

I gave notice to my "in-charge" that I am resigning from my duties and I am on my last miles as a surrendered centre niwasi. I do not have a fixed departure date yet but it should be within a month or so.

I will likely not have access to a computer and internet for a while, so, not knowing if I will have time to say bye then, I wanted to do it now.

Many thanks and much love and big hugs to all!

Terry

ex-BK

Post11 Mar 2009

hey bkti-pit

A life changing decision - congratulations on recognising your own needs and acting for yourself (before it got painful). That is wise. No need to lose connection - there are free internet connections in public libraries, and very low cost internet cafes everywhere. May you live life to full. Keep us informed of your journey - you know what I mean, the inner stuff.

desi_exbk

ex-BK

Post12 Mar 2009

In the short time I've been here, I can see how this website is helping people. Kudos to not just the founders but everyone on this forum.

Welcome to the real world, bkti-pit. Wish you all the very best!
PreviousNext

Return to Admin