[Campaign] Murli requests from BKs to BrahmaKumaris.Info

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

admin

site admin

[Campaign] Murli requests from BKs to BrahmaKumaris.Info

Post17 Apr 2007

Under the senior Sisters Dadi Janki and Dadi Prakshmani, the BKWSU has a policy of denying even loyal BKs supporters access to the channelled messages it considers to be direct from God' those "Murlis" which spoken through its mediums in India.

Ex-BKWSU members, PBKs, Friends and Family of BKs, or members of the public are all excluded from receiving the Murlis by the BKWSU. Some, in the case of BKs attending PBK events, are even bannished from BK centers and denied access to any more Murlis.

This section is to publicly document requests from BKs, and other sincere spiritual seekers, to this website for the BKWSU to provide them Murlis access. Elsewhere on this website, BrahmaKumaris.Info makes effort to publish as many of the Murlis are time, energy and supply allows in a variety of formats which have been gratefully received.

These messages, called Murlis, contain the essence of BKWSU teachings are stored behind password protected and encrypted websites. Of the many controversies surrounding the Murlis, including the revision or re-writing of them by BKWSU leadership, the decision to deny acces to the Murli has proven to be the most consistently controversial.

Chief Administrator Dadi Janki will be well reminded of the times she spent reading the Murlis as many as 20 times a day in order to catch up spiritually with the other early Prajapati Brahma-kumaris in India. In the Murlis, God says that one should read or study them many times a day to understand their depth.

The BKWSU response has been to circulate classes by its Senior Sisters instead.

Downloadable archives of Murlis can be found, here: English or Hindi. Readable and searchable English versions can be found, here: Sakar Murli and Avyakt Murli.

admin

site admin

Murli Request

Post17 Apr 2007

Author : b.k.somnath
E-mail : shivratna_108@xxxx.xxx
Comment: Om Shanti
b.k.somnath wrote:I am regular student of Murli since 12 years.

But due to joining army, I do not get regular muralis.

So please send muralis to my e-mail address.

admin

site admin

Murli Request

Post17 Apr 2007

Author : sallypolly
E-mail : neilkiran@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
BK Sallypolly wrote:It is a great joy for the old who don't have transportation to go out in cold weather.

Kindly provide day to day Murlis. Provide many more like this. Only effort makers devote their time - to read Murlis - not every body. When we beg them to read also - they do not.

Thank you

If we want to send chart to Dadi's what is the e-mail address? If we have doubts will you explain?
I am trilled

No patience to type. My heary felt blessings to my preceptor for putting me on right track. Help the weaker sections without being vexed. Good service. Though not regular-this is helping me. Tell Dadi Janak I will follow her foot steps, I want to send my chart
How to?

admin

site admin

Murli Request

Post17 Apr 2007

Author : krishana
E-mail : jee_kchoudhary@xxxxxx.xx.xx
Comment:
krishana wrote:Please send Murlis regularly to my email.

admin

site admin

Murli Request

Post17 Apr 2007

Author : Lorias
E-mail : calyxofisis@xxxxxxx.xx.xx
Comment:
BK Lorias wrote:If the Murlis are edited and ammended, please can you tell me where the ones you have posted came from?

I asked at my local centre about this prediction for the end of the world in 1976, and was told, 'Baba does not work on time. He is not numerical, his interest is in us, not time - a man-made constraint. He would never, and has never, given a date for Destruction'.

As someone quite new to this, it is obvious I cannot get access to the original Murlis, and wondered where the Murli's quoted can be obtained ( ie the ones originally spoken, as I am not satisfied with my teachers response (which perhaps makes me a very low ranking servant in the Golden Age I guess).

I am finding it pretty confusing that any reasonable, genuine questions I have, not to be disruptive, but to genuinely understand the teachings, result in me being told it is not in my fortune to understand, as the kingdom is numberwise and servants are needed too.

Thing is, I would dearly love them to be right, they have some really attractive principles, but it feels like fear and anger when anyone askes a question. I am beginning to understand why I am the only morning class student to join my centre in 5 years, despite a high volume of public talks and programmes in the area. I do actually feel really let down to have given up my mornings, time, money etc on a daily basis for a year or so, and not be entitled to a free and open discussion, or to ask some real basic questions without feeling second rate and unfaithful.

admin

site admin

Murli Request

Post17 Apr 2007

Author : jaycdp
E-mail : jaycdp_1@xxxxxx.xxx
Comment:
jaycdp wrote:I will be greatfull if you could provide me the Muralis of 2007. Since i was baned from the BK centre, I have no other option.

It will be very nice karma of you.

Thanking you, Om Shanti

admin

site admin

Murli Request

Post18 Apr 2007

A new comment on the post "Avyakt BapDada 21st January 1969"

Author : sally64
E-mail : neilkiran64@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
sally64 wrote:Great service through your great instruments
BRAVO

admin

site admin

Murli Request

Post23 Apr 2007

Author : trisha
E-mail : trisha@xxxxxxx.xxx
Comment:
trisha wrote:I will like to get the Murlis for 2007.

admin

site admin

Post08 Jun 2007

Author : Manikandan
E-mail : manikandana_2007@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Comment:
Manikandan wrote:Could you please place our beloved Babdada's Murli of last session? Thanks. Regards.

admin

site admin

Post22 Aug 2007

Author : NKM
E-mail : yogjwala04@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
BK NKM wrote:Thanks for allowing me to get benefits.

admin

site admin

Post22 Aug 2007

Author : b.k santosh
E-mail : rcmdeoghar@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
b.k santosh wrote:Om Shanti,

I am regular student of Murli for 19 years but my center is so very far. Please send Hindi Murli to my e-mail address.

admin

site admin

Post16 Sep 2007

Author : rajpow
E-mail : rajpow2007@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
rajpow wrote:I wish to receive the English version of Murlis via my e-mail.

admin

site admin

Post28 Sep 2007

Author : varsha nadkarni
E-mail : vsweetrani@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
varsha nadkarni wrote:Om Shanti. I am a regular student of BapDada (my lovely teacher). i request you to add some photos of BapDada, Paramdham, Lakshmi and Narayana ... and send me daily Baba’s Murli in Hindi language to this my ID.

admin

site admin

Post02 Oct 2007

Author : sathyaprakash
E-mail : kiliyi22@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
sathya prakash wrote:I would like to read muralies.

admin

site admin

Post08 Oct 2007

From the official BKWSU Australia websitediscussing the availability of Murlis to BKs.

• Noto bene, as of 29th April 2008, this discussion thread has been removed by the BKWSU from their own forum.
Dipangker wrote:Posted: Jun 3 2006, 06:12 AM

Om Shanti Bhai!

I too love to read Murlis online being a karma yogi and get so messed up lots of work thereby getting bonded to work. Lets try to make a way out to get digital Murli.it would be nice to read Murli everyday from our inbox. Lets approach senior bhais to help us out with the same.

Regards,
O Shanti
Dipangker
Mitra (Admin) wrote: Posted: Jun 5 2006, 04:41 AM
Om Shanti, dipangker,

Glad to hear from you. As per the rules of the Brahmakumaris Spiritual University, Murli's will NOT be send to a person online. I am sorry to say that it is not possible. But you can contact the centre near to your location and ask the Sister to make some arrangements.
IBHS,
MITRA
Manprasad wrote:Posted: Feb 7 2007, 03:14 PM
Dear Mitra

How are BKs then able to read Murli 7 - 8 times a day as per guidance given by ShivaBaba?
Manprasad wrote:Posted: Feb 13 2007, 05:22 PM
Om Shanti Mitra.

But if it is a direction given by ShivaBaba, who you have nicely pointed out in the other thread is the most important soul in BK, then at least students should have the choice?

Whilst it is good to note down the main points, I find different points are noticed in one Murli over several readings.
BKVijay wrote:Posted: Mar 8 2007, 05:48 PM
It is a fair point.

It is possible for a BK to read a Murli many times, this cannot be discarded. The issue is accessibility.

Having Murlis online could save a lot of paper, and a centralised website database holding the Murlis could be convenient and cost saving as the price of technology falls and telecommunicaiton accessibility increases.

However, nothing beats going to a centre but it is understandable many BKs also have to work to support their lokik home and family, so have difficulty getting Murlis. Writing notes helps but it is never 100% accurate.
Manprasad wrote:Posted: May 9 2007, 04:48 PM

Did you get a reply?
Mitra (Admin) wrote:Posted: May 12 2007, 02:40 PM

I am sorry to say that the current system does not allow this practice.
You can have the copy only from the centre - and not through internet.

IBHS
MITRA
boby1973 wrote:Posted: Oct 6 2007, 01:49 PM
Om Shanti !

I had visited Madhuban 1st in the month of June 2005 during Jurist Wing Program where Mother Prakashmaniji has asked for reading Murli every day for a year and for not becoming anger. I promised for both. I tried my best to read Murli by going into the local centre. But day by day, it is getting almost difficulty to go to the centre and read Murli for which I want Murli online. I have also visited Madhuban to meet Baba in the month of February 2006 and for a conference of media in april 2006. At present I am getting printed Murli from centre but which gets stopped due to one reason or the other.

May I share you that Godly knowledge in the form of Murli should not be considered an asset of an oragnisation but should be widely available to each and every person. One do not know whether a person going into the centre will be able get any benefit whereas a person not going into the cetnre may gets beneift. so we should not be prejudiced. Godly knowledge should not be considered or bounded with an institution but should be spread worldly, widely, globally without discriminating any religion, race, castes, sex, or nationality.

I am also in favour that the Murli should be available online without any hindrance. Even I have experienced that centres do not get Murli on times on various occasion and have to run enormously.

With love and regards,

Pawan Kumar
Next

Return to Admin