[Campaign] Murli requests from BKs to BrahmaKumaris.Info

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

admin

site admin

Re: [Campaign] Murli requests from BKs to BrahmaKumaris.Info

Post25 May 2012

Author: m a hafeez
Email: hafeez.patents@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
"I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE English Murli DAILY"

admin

site admin

Post25 May 2012

Author: nadeem
Email: maddymaddy.1982@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
"Om Shanti 2 all meethe Bhai or behene agar kabhi bhi koi seva karana chahe to jaroor e mail karna"

admin

site admin

Post25 May 2012

Author: BK Sheela Puri
Email: puri.sumit@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
"I am a regular student of Murli from 4Years....
I AM NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE Murli CLASS REGULARLY, PLEASE SEND ME Murli IN Hindi IN MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, SO THAT I CAN READ IT REGULARLY."

admin

site admin

Post25 May 2012

Author: bksnagar
Email: bksnagar@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
"I am regular student of Murli for 8 years but my center is so very far. Please send Hindi Murli to my e-mail address.
bksnagar@xxxxxxx.xxx"

raghushel

Re: Daily Murli

Post04 Jun 2012

Om Shanti
Didi PLEASE GIVE ME DAILY Murlis IN MY EMAIL ID THAT IS:raghushel@gmail.com

SON OF Shiv Baba

admin

site admin

Post04 Jun 2012

Author: rajnchou
Email: rajnishchy77@xxxxxx.xx.xx
Comment:
Om Shanti, I am son of BapDada, can you please send me daily Murli in Hindi to me on my id

admin

site admin

Post04 Jun 2012

Author: BK Tapas
Email: tapasbishayee@xxxxxx.xx.xx
Comment:
Om Shanti.
Dear Divine Bhaiji/Bahenji,
I wish to read in old Avyakt Murli but it is in English version. Can you possible to take in Hindi version any other website so that I can read regularly. Because I love Avyakt Murli. If it is possible, please advice me. Warm regards, Om Shanti. BK Tapas

dany

Post04 Jun 2012

Admin

why are you playing the role of crusader in requesting "Murlis", which I do not believe you believe in them in the first place ..??

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Jun 2012

See, the first post in this topic (copied below).

Anything that breaks an individual's dependency on the BK centers is a good thing in my book. My guess is that the reasons the BKWSU does circulate Murlis are three fold;
    a) if they are afraid that they will fall into the wrong/critical hands,
    b) they want control over individual BKs by making them come to the center every morning where they can be encouraged to make donations and work for free under the control of the Seniors or center-in-control (many would stop and leave if they could just have Murlis at home ... it is their right), and
    c) they don't want to raise questions and expose the controversy of their editing and revising of the Murlis by allow older version to be circulated. They want to control the message just as they want to control the media.
The BKWSU has such a centralised control over BKs' expression that if these requests were not documented here, no one would ever see or know of them. Many requests are for perfectly sincere and good reason, e.g. old day, illness, career.

How can the BKWSU deny them against the Shrimat given in the Murlis that anyone can have them to study at home? It is another paradox or hypocrisy.

Lastly, for me, I think everyone leaves at their own pace and to their own distance. It is not possible to control what other people believe so at least we should influence them and the BKWSU positively ... and democratise all information.

For too long the senior have had control over the meaning and have continually altered the message. To be honest, after 75 years, their personal morals or corporate ethics don't impress me. If a BK does not want to leave, or stop believing, then at least I think it is a good thing to inform them and encourage them to take back their own power.

--------------------------------
Admin wrote:Under the senior Sisters Dadi Janki and Dadi Prakshmani, the BKWSU has a policy of denying even loyal BKs supporters access to the channelled messages it considers to be direct from God' those "Murlis" which spoken through its mediums in India.

Ex-BKWSU members, PBKs, Friends and Family of BKs, or members of the public are all excluded from receiving the Murlis by the BKWSU. Some, in the case of BKs attending PBK events, are even bannished from BK centers and denied access to any more Murlis.

This section is to publicly document requests from BKs, and other sincere spiritual seekers, to this website for the BKWSU to provide them Murlis access. Elsewhere on this website, BrahmaKumaris.Info makes effort to publish as many of the Murlis are time, energy and supply allows in a variety of formats which have been gratefully received.

These messages, called Murlis, contain the essence of BKWSU teachings are stored behind password protected and encrypted websites. Of the many controversies surrounding the Murlis, including the revision or re-writing of them by BKWSU leadership, the decision to deny acces to the Murli has proven to be the most consistently controversial.

Chief Administrator Dadi Janki will be well reminded of the times she spent reading the Murlis as many as 20 times a day in order to catch up spiritually with the other early Prajapati Brahma-kumaris in India. In the Murlis, God says that one should read or study them many times a day to understand their depth.

The BKWSU response has been to circulate classes by its Senior Sisters instead.

Downloadable archives of Murlis can be found, here: English or Hindi. Readable and searchable English versions can be found, here: Sakar Murli and Avyakt Murli.

admin

site admin

Post07 Jun 2012

Author: Raghvendra Kumar Kachhi
Email: raghushel@xxxxx.xxx
Comment:
Om Shanti.
Dear Divine Bhaiji/Bahenji,
I wish to read in old Avyakt Murli but it is in English version. Can you possible to take in Hindi version any other website so that I can read regularly. Because I love Avyakt Murli. If it is possible, please advice me. Warm regards, Om Shanti. BK Tapas

dhruty

Post29 Jun 2012

Om Shanti. I am a regular student of ShivBaba (my lovely teacher). and send me daily Baba’s Murli in Hindi language to this my ID=dhru.Patel.21@gmail.com plz...help me.

dhruty

Post29 Jun 2012

dhruty wrote:Om Shanti. I am a regular student of ShivBaba (my lovely teacher). and send me daily Baba’s Murli in Hindi language to this my ID=dhru.Patel.21@gmail.com plz...help me.

Akhil9999

Post03 Jul 2012

I want English Murli on my email tanyasureka@hotmail.com

And also all the latest news about BKs

admin

site admin

Post21 Aug 2012

Author: Praveen Kumari
Email: nosologist_hry@xxxxx.xx
Comment:
Om Shanti.

It is obvious that Murli should be listen in the morning. I am house wife and have one daughter of 11 years. It becomes difficult for me to attend morning Murli class daily due to busy schedule in the morning. Thus, I attend Murli classes only on holidays. You are the ray for me. Could you please send me daily Murli (Avyakt and Sakar) in Hindi on my e-mail? I will be highly thankful to you. Thanks.

admin

site admin

Post21 Aug 2012

Author: RANJHA
Email: ranjharam@xxxxxxxx.xxx
Comment:
Om Shanti
i am regular student of Murli please send Hindi vergen of Murli at my e-mail address
Om Shanti
PreviousNext

Return to Admin