Avyakt BapDada only drishti for a few minutes

para ex-BKs Hispana, Português, Brasileiro, Francais & Italiano, Amigos y Familia (Amici e Fam)

arom

ex-BK

Avyakt BapDada only drishti for a few minutes

Post12 Dec 2008

Avyakt BapDada only drishti for e few minutes. Enjoy it.
Avyakt BapDada solo drishti, unos minutos. Disfrutenlo

Avyakt BapDada 30-11-08 Drishti

http://rapidshare.com/files/168924059/Drishti_a.wmv

Regards
Yaad pyare

jann

friends or family of a BK

Re: Avyakt BapDada only drishti for a few minutes

Post14 Dec 2008

What a pathetic thing, what a fake circus.

arom

ex-BK

Post14 Dec 2008

jannisder wrote:What a pathetic thing, what a fake circus.

I am new in this place and I only want to share the material that another offers me.

Dear Jannisder, I have read your post and now I know something about you. I am so sorry that you are crossing through so difficult situations in your life. I believe that all people must be happy. Life is wonderful when we experiment the true love and we recognize who really we are. Be happy and your heart will overflow love.

Love your self, and believe in you. Your are unique and special. Never allow anyone to hurt your heart. I share this with you from my experience in Brahmin life. I was also disheartened for a while. But soon I learned and now only I occupy my mind in being happy.

Cheers,
Yaad pyare

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 Dec 2008

Arom ... do you still believe in all the BK stuff?

jann

Post16 Dec 2008

Listen Arom,
I am so sorry that you are crossing through so difficult situations in your life. I believe that all people must be happy. Life is wonderful when we experiment the true love and we recognize who really we are. Be happy and your heart will overflow love. Love your self, and believe in you. Your are unique and special. Never allow anyone to hurt your heart. I share this with you from my experience in Brahmin life. I was also disheartened for a while. But soon I learned and now only I occupy my mind in being happy.

You don't have to be sorry for me. It was the BKWSU that ******* it all up! My happy life, the love for myself, the believe in myself and all the other stuff.

It was the BKWSU that told me i was nothing like that!!!

I am over that now, found myself back again and with my full conscious I can see that BK philosophy is a joke. Very attractive though for losers needing a jail to guide them, too weak to face the world on their own.

Narcissistic behavior it is indeed. Do you want to be like that???

It is good you want to share, keep doing that OK???

yogi108

BK

Post16 Dec 2008

Whoa, whoa Jannister ... why are you reacting so much ... was the aftertaste so bad ... Relax and make peace with the organization. The poor guy was just sharing something ... why call it a fake circus ... leave the believers to themselves.

Yogi

jann

Post16 Dec 2008

I leave believers to themselves. I respect the individual yogi finding his or her path.

Believers being in jail, with some organization, I can not have any respect for that. No respect from me. What they do has nothing to do with following a spiritual path. Nothing at all.

Sorry but this is how it is.

tete

Post16 Dec 2008

To All,

It appears Arom is in transition, we should not judge what he still holds (words, comportment or greetings) as part of who he is, as we all go through the process at different stages. Even if he chose to go back in, I would still extend a hand of friendship and welcome. The only way to facilitate others being 'safer' (keeping the lines of communication open, so they can access the information they need, when they are ready) is in being accepting of them and respectful of their current beliefs.

I have often said, we should discuss, what can one keep, what allows for incorporation? My family member keeps certain things, and one of them is the equivalent of their name with an Indian twist, but alas, that is part of them, part of who they are. Should I criticize, or badger or accept?!? We all have free will, free agency and must figure out what makes us happy, what we still need, what makes us spiritually happy.

If we are not 'Cult Bashers' can we be a little more sensitive to those who are questioning or exiting since the BKWSU offers no exit strategy. I once had a conversation with someone that was questioning, and let the individual know, that what ever they decided, it was their decision and regardless I extended my friendship. I gave this same support to my own, and would see no difference in doing the same for another.

We all hold onto things that make us who we are, we all hold some part of what it (the experience) was, be it diet, avoidance of certain foods, avoidance of other worldly matters, cleanliness and/or what ever soothes us, albeit some times we cannot see our own behaviors/customs or trends.

So, while we play in the sand box of life, if we knock each other down, do take time to dust the person off and help them back up.

Arom wrote:Mata la Alma

means Kills the Soul and I don't think we would want to partake in that here.

Peace, Love and Light and all that other good stuff ...
Tete

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Dec 2008

yogi108 wrote:Relax and make peace with the organization. The poor guy was just sharing something ... why call it a fake circus ... leave the believers to themselves.

We get on just fine yogi. I respect and value your contributions greatly.

But I do not agree with "making peace with the organization" at all. "Making peace" suggests a resignation or acceptance of their way of acting, to me. If the organization was at peace with the rest of the world, as in "leaves it alone" then I would fine with that. But it is constantly encroaching on the rest of the world in an acquisitive fashion.

If it used 'honesty' ... then fair enough. Folks would be able to make up their own minds about what is going on. As it uses persistent and extensive 'dishonesty' and subterfuge ... then, I am sorry, but no. It does not deserve peace and acceptance within the rest of our families and societies.

Its should be quarantined ... as that is beyond our power then "outed" comes as a second best.

Poor arom ... welcome to this forum. Here is it. So, come on arom, what is it you want and where are you at? What is all this Yaad and pyar business? I ask in a friendly manner. Where you do you stand with regards the BKWSU now? I guess you got the message this forum is for individuals exiting the BKWSU or those friends and family of Brahma Kumari followers that need supporting and informing? If you are still in love, you need to try the BK/PBK forum link up at the top.

One of the problem that I think tete points out is that individuals coming out of the BKWSU have lost any prior self and are rebuilding a current or future self. Part of that is linguistic. We adopt a language to be accepted by the Brahma Kumaris and that moulds us as a person. You are free to speak as a normal person here. No need for BK 'identifiers', like Om Shanti etc.

Sadly, there is fake and there is circus and for some individuals, that is all they have seen and experienced of the BKWSU. Right now, I am sitting wondering what there is left of "truth". My feeling is very, very little.

As for the Avyakt BapDada reality distortion field ... it might be safe enough as long as you leave your wallet at home, or with a trusted family member, so that the Brahma Kumaris won't mug you for its contents on the way out.

alladin

no label

detoxing

Post20 Dec 2008

ex-l wrote:One of the problem that I think tete points out is that individuals coming out of the BKWSU have lost any prior self and are rebuilding a current or future self. Part of that is linguistic. We adopt a language to be accepted by the Brahma Kumaris and that moulds us as a person. You are free to speak as a normal person here. No need for BK 'identifiers', like Om Shanti etc.

Absolutely. It takes time to detox, to get out of our systems things that have been forced in it through what I would define as nothing less but brain washing!

I also agree with all the things Tete said in her post and described very well.

I apologize and probably could do it on behalf of us all, for being bitter sometimes, but metamorphosis time is tough. We are all growing out of the BK shell and being in a sort of "in between" zone makes us feel strong at times, vulnerable at others!

Sometimes there is confusion, resentment, regrets, guilt, all sorts of emotions. Hopefully the prevailing ones should be happiness and gratitude for having escaped from a cult and found our freedom again, of thinking and living without having to report constantly to a totalitarian hiyerarchic system.

Return to Voces Latinas