Será que los ex BKs podemos madurar ...

para ex-BKs Hispana, Português, Brasileiro, Francais & Italiano, Amigos y Familia (Amici e Fam)

arom

ex-BK

Será que los ex BKs podemos madurar ...

Post13 Jan 2009

Hola a todos, escribo finalmente en español, puesto que me es muy difícil expresar lo que siento y pienso en otro idioma; (estoy de acuerdo con lo que escribiste querida Diwali), y no me gustaría que en este lugar sea manejado de la misma manera que en el sistema BKWSU, si bien entiendo me cuesta mucho escribir.

(Si alguien que hable español y escriba bien ingles puede traducirlo por favor, gracias!)

Si siguen los posts que escribí hasta la fecha aquí, pudran ver una gran variedad de comentarios, recomendaciones, etc.

Y pensé contestar automáticamente, pero decidí tomarme un tiempo. Por qué ? pues si hay algo que no me gustaba y nunca estuve de acuerdo, por lo cual además tuve muchos problemas en la organización, fue la privación de la libre expresión. Si quiero decir hasta el último día en que viva las palabras: ¨Yaad pyare¨, por ejemplo, cuál es el problema? no es que aquí todos pueden expresarse y son independientes las discusiones? (Me refiero al sistema BKWSU ¨la gyagya¨).

Por ejemplo ex-l me escribió en varios posts de diferentes maneras y colores, a veces bien, y otras demandantes. La verdad yo no doy explicaciones desde hace mucho tiempo. Ya sabrán mi historia, pero hasta a la misma Dadi Janki, yo no le dí explicaciones jamás, siempre actué y actuaré con respeto, porque así me manejo en la vida.

Y pienso ... será que los ex BKWSU podemos salirnos del sistema de agresión y no juzgar a nadie? Somos realmente maduros para estar viviendo plenamente y no ser paranoicos? la verdad, que yo desde hace mucho que no reacciono ... cuánto tiempo? ese tanto que podría decirles desde que tomé la decisión de que nadie jamás volverá a tomar decisiones por mi.

Quiero agradecer el apoyo de todos los que escribieron y entienden el proceso por el cual estoy atravesando, Tete, Alladin, Yogi 108 y Diwali, ya que no es mi intención agredir a nadie, todo lo contrario, si algo me atrajo a los BKWSU fue, la verdad, y me metí de lleno sin pensar en nada en el tiempo. De ser una persona independiente, líder en mi vida, ya sea en mi carrera o con mis amigos o familiares a ser alguien completamente dependiente, con muy baja auto estima, pensando que era un ¨seenful soul¨ o que todo lo que hacia estaba mal, o le faltaba algo para ser muy bueno. Hice todo lo que decían que tenía que hacer, para que me consideraran buen alma, adopte todas las disciplinas, viví en un centro, daba clases, coordinaba la oficina, manejaba la programación mensual, notas en diferentes medios, cociné, limpié, etc, lo que ya saben ... por más de 20 años, para que luego, porque no le caía bien al instrumento me trataran como un ser de cuarta clase ni siquiera de segunda, y los nuevos tenían todo tipo de posibilidades, (claro para que dejar que alguien que piensa y cuestiona lo hiciera?).

La verdad hoy entiendo que soy un ser maravilloso, que moviliza su propia energía y vive feliz entendiendo y siendo real en cada cosa que vive, no porque le dicen sino por que eligió y entiende que quiere y quién es ...!

Al menos eso pienso hoy.

Espero que esto no sea causal de trastornos, pero si me gustaría estar en contacto con aquellos que han tenido experiencias similares ...

Cheers to all, and happy new year and get everything you propose

AROM

leela

ex-BK

Re: Será que los ex BKs podemos madurar ...

Post17 Jan 2009

Are we ex BKs able to mature ...

A rough translation. Maybe someone out there can correct the one or two places where I got stuck.
Arom wrote:Is it possible for us ex BKs to mature ...

Hello to everyone. I am finally writing in Spanish because it's very difficult for me to express my thoughts and feelings in another language. (I agree with what you wrote, dear Diwali) and I would not like to be treated here in the same way as in the BKWSU system. Even though I understand well, it is hard for me to write.

(If someone who speaks Spanish and writes good English can translate this, thank you!)

If you follow the posts that I have written up to now, you will see a great variety of comments and recommendations, etc.

I thought I would reply straight away, but I decided to take my time. Why? Well if there is one thing I did not like and never agreed with and which caused me many problems within the organization, it was the lack of freedom of expression. (Not sure about this next bit) If I mean until the last day that I live the words "Yaad pyare" for example, what's the problem? Is it not the case that everyone can express themselves here and disucssions are independent. (I am referring to the BKWSU system of "the Yagya")

For example, ex-l wrote various posts to me in different ways and tones, sometimes nice, sometimes demanding. To be honest, I haven't given explanations for a long time now. You will already know my story, but even to Dadi Janki I never gave any explanations, I always acted, and will act with respect, because that is how I live.

And I think ... is it possible for us ex BKWSU to leave the system of aggression without judging anyone? Are we really mature enought to live fully and not be paranoid? Actually, I haven't reacted for some time now ... how long? Ever since I made the decision that nobody would ever again make decisions for me.

I want to thank everyone who wrote for their support and understanding for the process that I am going through, Tete, Alladin, Yogi108 and Diwali, as it is not my intention to attack anyone, quite the opposite. If anything attracted me to the BKWSU, it was the truth, and I got fully involved without thinking about anything at the time. I went from being an independent person, a leader in my own life, whether in my career or with family and friends, to being someone completely dependent, with very low self esteem, thinking I was a "sinful soul" or that everything I did was wrong, or that I was lacking what it takes to be good.

I did everything I was told I had to do, so that they would consider me a good soul. I adopted all the disciplines, I lived in a center, gave classes, coordinated the office, handled the monthly progamming, (notas en diferentes medios), I cooked, I cleaned, etc. as you already know ... for more than twenty years, only to be treated like a fourth class citizen, not even second class, because I did not fit in with the instrument, while new souls had all kinds of opportunities.

The truth is today I understand that I am a wonderful being, in charge of my own energy and living happily, understanding and being real in everything that I live, not because someone tells me to but because I chose to and I understand what I want and who I am ...!

At least that is what I think today.

I hope this won't cause any disturbances, but I would like to be in touch with people who have had similar experiences ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Jan 2009

I am sure what you wrote will cause no disturbances at all.

There is an old saying about The Bronx in America that I will adopt to our context here;

"You can take the ex-BK out of the BKWSU ... but can you take the BKWSU out of the ex-BK".
Its a good question for us all. I obviously would have made a wonderful sister-in-charge in another life.

Best wishes on your journey.

tom

ex-BK

Post17 Jan 2009

Thank you leela, for your nice translation. If it is O.K. with you, to give your time for translation, it is of course for all of us easier to correspond in English. If possible would you please kindly also translate this post?

Dear arom, of course you are a nice person, of course you have never hurt anybody, I believe you. I believe you also when you say that your time, energy and goodwill, 20 years of your life, has been abused and misused by the Seniors.

I wonder, if you had had a good center-in-charge, if your values and virtues would be understood and respected by the Seniors, would you leave the BKs?

I have met better and worse bosses or chiefs than the BK Seniors in worldly business life. So is human nature. Some of the "normal" human beings become bossy, bully and even sadistic if they are given the authority over helpless ones. Have you heard the Stanford Prison Experiment made in 1971? You can find many sources in the Google about it, here an easy and short story from Wikipedia:
The Stanford prison experiment was a study of the psychological effects of becoming a prisoner or prison guard. The experiment was conducted in 1971 by a team of researchers led by Psychology Professor Philip Zimbardo at Stanford University. Twenty-four undergraduates were selected out of 70 to play the roles of both guards and prisoners and live in a mock prison in the basement of the Stanford psychology building. Those selected were chosen for their lack of psychological issues, crime history, and medical disabilities, in order to obtain a representative sample. Roles were assigned based on a coin toss.

Prisoners and guards rapidly adapted to their roles, stepping beyond the boundaries of what had been predicted and leading to dangerous and psychologically damaging situations. One-third of the guards were judged to have exhibited "genuine" sadistic tendencies, while many prisoners were emotionally traumatized and two had to be removed from the experiment early. After a graduate student (prisoner #819) broke down from the inhumane conditions in the prison, and realizing that he had been passively allowing unethical acts to be performed under his direct supervision, Zimbardo concluded that both prisoners and guards had become too grossly absorbed in their roles and terminated the experiment after six days.

The point is, that the students who play the role of the prisoners could end the experiment at every second. It was clear to them from the beginning, at the moment they would complain, the experiment would be finished.

But they have not complained and suffered all sadistic torture of their fellow students silently so that the Professor had to give untimely an end to the experiment, seeing that the aggression of the "guards" had become life threatening for the "prisoners".

Dear arom, wasn't our silent obedience to all stupidness and misconduct of our Seniors in BK life very much like the students' unnecessary obedience in this experiment? Haven't we sacrificed on our free will our freedom and life and suffered without any reason believing that we had no other option?

Now my vital question to you arom: Do you still believe Brahma Baba to be The Angel, and ShivBaba, BapDada, as you like to call them, to be The Merciful God of All Humanity? Do you believe Bap and Dada to be perfect but They allow the BK Seniors and the center-in-charges to be egoistic and merciless and abuse the goodwill and silent obedience of the BKs as they wish?

leela

ex-BK

Post17 Jan 2009

Not sure, Tom, if you're asking me to translate this post into Spanish. If so, I am sorry but my Spanish is not good enough for that. I can just about manage Spanish to English, but the other way round would need a native Spanish speaker. Anyone else out there??

pavitreji

friends or family of a BK

Post18 Jan 2009

Dear Arom, ante nada quiero compartir que estoy de acuerdo contigo.

He vivido situaciones similares en muchossss sentidos! El idioma fue un total obstáculo ya que, cuando entré en Gyan sólo decía ¨hola y hasta luego¨ en inglés, por lo cual era completamente dependiente de los instrumentos para contactar a los Seniors.

En mi infancia, desde que tenía de 3 a 5 años veía seres de luz todas las noches o madrugadas ... luego a los 8 jugaba a leer los pensamientos de mis familiares o amigos, me sentaba y sabía de antemano que dirían y luego lo confirmaba, en la secundaría lideraba un grupo de compañeras quienes sufrían abusos en sus hogares. Con el tiempo conocí a los BKWSU, yo ya meditaba con los tibetanos, y la meditación era algo que me atraía mucho y siempre me gusto lograr paz en mi mente y ayudar a los demás, pero lo que en el mundo era algo especial en BKWSU eso fue ... digamos toda una experiencia divina! ajajaja

También viví en un centro, entube más de 15 años en Gyan. Hice todo tipo de ¨servicios¨ y también sufrí todo tipo de humillaciones por ser una rebelde, es decir si algo no me cerraba, o agradaba lo decía, preguntaba y entonces fui tratada de sensible, falta de entendimiento, intelecto cerrado, etc, etc.., imagínate que para mi las miradas y los rostros decían algo, pero la boca de ellos lo opuesto, aunque siempre había un dejo de respeto por ser una ¨yogui¨ creía que en ese tema, ahí no se metían, que inocente fui... ! ¿A cuantos instrumentos coordinadores de países, conociste que tuvieran mas de 8 horas de Yoga? yo conocí a 9 en latinoamerica y la verdad de 9 = 0.

La verdad es que la manipulación es tal, que con el tiempo hasta me enferme gravemente, y ese fue el detonante para darme cuenta de que cosas ya no quería vivir más, pero literalmente me sentí sola y descorazonada. ¡Quiénes se acercaron del centro cuando me enfermé? aun sigo esperando ...! y eso que en ese tiempo era realmente activa en el ¨servicio divino¨, en fin, puedo darte una lista entera de nombres de instrumentos que hacen atrocidades o que manejan mal todo lo que se dice pero no se hace en latinoamerica ... aunque eso no serviría de nada, ellos siempre tendrán su postura y después de todo lo importante es habernos dado cuenta y tomar distancia, ya que la vida pasa experiencias internas y descubrí que todo es acerca de con que conectó mi mente ... y estoy de acuerdo también que debemos enfocarnos en nosotros mismos y no mirar a nadie porque la llave de la felicidad es eso, disfrutar de las cosas simples y profundas que nos toca vivir.

Te envío saludos cordiales y me pone muy feliz tener alguien con quien conversar y compartir.

PD: Leela, la verdad tradujiste muy bien, si puedes traducirme a mi también te lo agradecería mucho, saludos amorosamente.

Pavitre

diwali

ex-BK

Post19 Jan 2009

Hola a todos aquí esta la traducción del correo de Tom:

Gracias Leela por tu amable traducción. Si está bien para ti, el dar tu tiempo para traducir, por supuesto para todos nosotros es más fácil correspondernos en inglés. ¿Por favor si es posible, traducirías también este correo?

Estimado Arom, por supuesto eres una persona amable, claro que tu nunca has lastimado a nadie, yo te creo. Y también creo en tu tiempo, energía, buena voluntad y que 20 años de tu vida han sido abusados y mal usados por los Seniors.

¿Me pregunto, si tuvieras un buen coordinador de centro, si tus valores y virtudes fueran entendidos y respetados por los Seniors, te alejarías de los BK´s?

He encontrado mejores y peores jefes que los Seniors BK´s en el mundo de los negocios . Está en la naturaleza humana. Algunos de los seres humanos “normales” se vuelven mandones y abusivos e incluso sádicos si les dan autoridad sobre los indefensos. ¿Has oído sobre el experimento de la prisión en Standford hecho en 1971? Puedes encontrar muchas fuentes en Google sobre él, he aquí una fácil y breve narración de Wikipedia:
Wikipedia wrote:El experimento de la prisión en Stanford fue un estudio sobre los efectos psicológicos de volverse un preso o un guardia. El experimento fue conducido en 1971 por un equipo de investigadores liderados por el profesor en psicología Philip Zimbardo en la Universidad de Stanford. Veinticuatro estudiantes fueron seleccionados de 70 para desempeñar los papeles de ambos, guardias y presos, vivir en una prisión falsa en el sótano del edificio de la facultad de psicología de Stanford. Los seleccionados fueron elegidos por su carencia de problemas psicológicos, prontuario delictivo y discapacidades médicas, para obtener una muestra representativa. Los papeles fueron asignados tirando una moneda al aire (al azar).

Los presos y los guardias se adaptaron rápidamente a sus roles, yendo más allá de los límites de lo que se había pronosticado, conduciéndose a situaciones peligrosas y psicológicamente perjudiciales. Un tercio de los guardias fueron juzgados por mostrar “genuinas" tendencias sádicas, mientras que traumatizaron a muchos presos emocionalmente, dos tuvieron que ser removidos del experimento antes. Después de que un estudiante (preso #819) se quebrara (“broke down”) por las condiciones inhumanas en la prisión y de darse cuenta que él estuvo permitiendo pasivamente que los actos inmorales fueran realizados bajo su directa supervisión, Zimbardo concluyó que ambos, presos y guardias se habían absorto demasiado en sus papeles y terminó el experimento después de seis días, mucho antes de lo proyectado.

Pero ellos no se quejaron, sufrieron silenciosamente todas la torturas sádicas de sus compañeros estudiantes de modo que el profesor tuvo que dar prematuramente fin al experimento, viendo que la agresión de los "guardias" había llegado a ser peligroso para la vida de los "prisioneros".

Estimado Arom, ¿no fue nuestra obediencia silenciosa a toda la estupidez y mala conducta de nuestros Seniors en la vida BK muy parecida a la obediencia innecesaria de los “estudiantes” en ese experimento? ¿No hemos sacrificado nuestro libre albedrío, nuestra libertad y vida, sufriendo sin ninguna razón creyendo que no teníamos otra opción?

Ahora mi pregunta vital a ti Arom es: ¿Todavía crees que Brahma Baba es el Angel? ¿Y ShivBaba, BapDada, como a ustedes les gusta llamarlo, es el Dios Misericordioso de toda la humanidad? ¿Crees que Bap y Dada son perfectos, pero que Ellos permiten que los Seniors BK´s y los coordinadores de centros sean egoístas, despiadados, abusen de la buena voluntad y la obediencia silenciosa de los BK´s mientras lo deseen?

alladin

no label

Dark energy

Post21 Jan 2009

Hi. The post Tom wrote few days ago about the Stanford university prison experiment, provided me with abundant food for thought. In case I don't find the time to write something more elaborate, let me just share the essence briefly.

Some methods the BKs use to train their followers, can be compared to those used in prisons, asylums, orphanages, and armies. In order to be granted permission to stay at their ashram in Madhuban - that ironically means " the Forest of Honey" - students have to undergo a training which includes physical and psychologycal hardships and even torture. Either you pass the test or you don't go there because free spirits, those who have a critical mind, end up causing trouble (in BK language, create bad Karma and destroy your fortune and that of the teacher that gave you permission).

I recently had the chance to watch again on TV, some movies I enjoyed: "Forrest Gump" and "A few good men".

An even better example of how high ranks misuse their authority, is to be found in spectacular " Full Metal Jacket", where the drill instructor, just as the character played by Jack Nicholson in "Few good men", is basically a psycho (Reminds me of most sisters-in-charge, they have to be sick in order to become and remain sisters-in-charge :sad: ).

Some of you wrote elsewhere about sadism and atrocities being committed "in the name of God", either by SS themselves or with their consensus. I don't think that it is an exaggeration or an unjustified insult to the self calling "spiritual university". After all, they also claim to be an army, and are proud to be a "corp".

I also read about a central command, inner circle, dark side of the BKs, in the "Luxury apartment" topic. I relate such definitions to the things I just wrote. They confirm my feelings about a sickening hidden agenda being pursued at all costs, in spite of the appearance and the original claims and teachings about "light and "right method".

When you are caught up in the dogma, you cannot see. You constantly receive mixed messages. John Morgan was being punished for asking DJ for clarification. The inconsistency between what their words say and the vibes and glances you used to get, like Pavitriji wrote, it is all typical stuff that happens to BKs and creates a lot of grief and even madness.

Every day we should consider ourselves very lucky and grateful for having awakened and walked away from such dangerous s**t!!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 Jan 2009

Can you qualify what you mean by "torture"?

Its seem to be a very strong word to use in a world where torture still happens for real, like the Great America's Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

I am not saying you are wrong, I just want to understand what you mean. There is a lot of hurt and a lot of people being demeaned for being spiritually right though. I agree.

alladin

no label

Post21 Jan 2009

Yes, I will write more later more about it, as you asked me to be more specific. For now, a couple of things that come to my mind are: forcing people to swallow unhealthy food on the account that it was cooked in God's remembrance, therefore it will be good for you, and to relinquish health food consumption shaming you by defining you as "body conscious" if you look after your body. Depriving people from physical exercise, outdoor life, sun, for the same reason. A worthwhile student and especially a center niwassi, should forget about such useless activities and give his/her bones and time in service and get sick, Baba will take care, or some fresh blood, a new zombie will replace you.

It is torture to persuade people that "for their benefit" they should interrupt or change their education, their job, the place they live in, their families and friends, because it is all attachment and displeases God and doesn't fit in the BKWSO scheme. They decide what your role is and what it shouldn't be, in the sense of contributing to "Godly service".

On one hand, "Baba" has repeated many times that we all have specialties and variety makes the bouquet look more beautiful.
In reality, we had our true selves repressed, our preferences and personalities rejected, crushed and twisted around to fit in the mould.

Because "Baba" always plays with our minds, and this is one of the deepest and more refined psychological tortures, or SS interpret and push on us things as they please, on the other hand he says that we should give up our nature, there is no such individual nature, we are all BKs, all the same, just mindless pieces and puppets to be moved around.

I know that there are aspects in each one of us, personality traits, habits that we should change if we want to be happy and make others happy. I do not mind an exorcist forcing vices out of me, if that is an unwanted foreign presence, but I am talking about positive personality traits being annihilated and trampled on. When you become a BK follower, you cease to have the right to exist, (BK language = surrender ...) be yourself, be spontaneous, say what you think. You always have to live in awe, wear a mask and even the uniform and clothes of someone else, speak like someone else, in their language. First they tie you up, then throw you in jail and torture you, mostly mentally and metaphorically, but for the spirit, that's bad enough.

I am communicating with some ex-BKs at the moment that are so damaged, even after years, they haven't recovered nor processed; full of confusion and guilty feelings, misfits although they are intelligent folks, unable to lead a normal life with relationships and fun. In many cases, only professional help from a shrink could heal the scars of such treatments. That costs money, and ex-BKs have been instructed, when they were BKs, to donate their savings to the Yagya for its Pharaonic projects and to avoid those high profile job positions that leave you no time for service but could pay for a therapy or a good, long holiday!! :shock:

PS: Admin, if this sounds off topic, feel free to move it elsewhere or we can create a new one on torture ;).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Jan 2009

I am worried what is going on in Latin countries. South-America, especially, because it is so far away from the mainstream, excluded by language (as we have discussed before they are dependent on double translators). Is there much of a class divide in the BKWSU out there between the richer, white or lighter skinned power BKs and dark skinned followers?

I wonder if, because of Roman Catholic traditions and poverty in the latter, added to a lack of exposure to the "Indian personality", if innocent folks out there are more easily taken advantage of.

alladin

no label

Post22 Jan 2009

Yes, tough luck!! Depending on translation, living in countries where salaries are low, there's a lot of unemployment, currencies are weak, it takes years to save money to travel to Europe or India, so there is hardly any chance to exchange ideas with other BKs, see what's going on elsewhere, and get some air rather than the stale one of the center you attend ...

And, yes, the skin colour factor and bank account/social class weigh.

Luciana and Ken, just to mention 2, wealthy and white like rich landowners. Feudalism is not very far away and once you gravitate around the BKs. You cannot escape, time spins backward to the Middle Ages, and it is "Baba's system" :shock:, say Ha, Ji!

arom

ex-BK

Post31 Jan 2009

Hola a todos nuevamente!

Hace días que no entro, y la verdad que cuando leí las respuestas no tenía el tiempo para responderlas, pero algunas de las consultas que hizo Tom por ejemplo me las había preguntado la noche anterior, antes hubiera dicho DRAMA! ahora ... !

En fin, la verdad con respecto al tema de BapDada y ShivBaba solo puedo decirte que lo estoy procesando, porque sí tuve experiencias únicas pero por otro lado la Gyagya deja tannnnnnnnnnto que desear que estoy procesando esa info en base a mi propia experiencia. Si puedo decirte el mal trato hizo que me alejara y tomara distancia, y sí tienes razón en ese aspecto, porque si pienso que si me hubieran tratado bien, tal vez hoy seguiría siendo un BK, graciosamente hoy en día con otros ex-BKs con quienes me veo decimos que son como un capitulo de los Simpsons, (esclavos del sector 7 G), así nos trataban, otros piensan igual que yo.
Solo puedo hablar por mi, y estoy tan feliz de las cosas que ahora puedo ver. Una vez hace unos años Ken había dado una charla donde hablaba sobre como ver la vida de acuerdo al color de los lentes con que los miras ... hoy en día puedo decirte que es un cristal muuuuy claro, basado en mi experiencia sin emociones con la mente realmente clara ... Yah!

bk-simpsons.jpg
bk-simpsons.jpg (18.72 KiB) Viewed 16680 times

jajaja Gracias por sus respuestas y comentarios, saludos a ti Pavitreji tal vez nos conozcamos algún día en persona y podamos compartir experiencias, seguro será divertido ... jajaja.

Con respecto a Ken lo conozco desde hace más de 20 años y aun tengo contacto con el por mail, lo que sea que quieran saber pregunten, porque no tengo problema en exponer quien es ...

Un saludo cordial a todos ... bye

cadizmarias

Post07 Feb 2009

Hola Arom,

me gustaria que me dijeras que formacion tienen los profesores de Brahma Kumaris.

Y que me hablaras de las tecnicas que utilizan los profesores para hacer que los estudiantes repitan eternamente el mismo curso. En efecto, he hecho este curso, la musica es bonita, el lugar agradable, pero para mi, hay que ser muy infeliz en su vida personal para repetir esa clase. me gusto mucho tu mensaje pero me gustaria anadir ese aspecto, el de la infelicidad. Una persona con buenos amigos, con relaciones familiares buenas, que se siente bien consigo misma, no estaria en Brahma Kumaris.

pavitreji

Post14 Feb 2009

Hola Arom, como estas?

:D Sí seguramente, si nos conociéramos seria muy divertido compartir experiencias de tantos años, anécdotas y otras menudencias jajaja.

Veo que tu tampoco entras muy seguido. Mi tiempo ahora está más limitado por mi trabajo. Tengo una duda con respecto a la mención que haces sobre el maltrato recibido, digo yo también viví en un centro, y tengo una pregunta, ¿Por qué tolerar a alguien tanto tiempo en tales circunstancias, no podías irte?

Espero no te moleste que te pregunte algo tan personal por aquí

Saludos amorosamente

Pavitre

Return to Voces Latinas