History of BKWSU, Lekhraj Kirpalani and related

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

raj

Vishnu party

History of BKWSU, Lekhraj Kirpalani and related

Post26 Dec 2007

Om Shanti,

quote from Murli:
Avaykta Murli. 1-1-75 page-10, "jab vinash shuru hoga to tum bachoan ko past ki saari history malum hogi”.

English meaning which says, "When Destruction begins you children will know the entire history of the past"

i want to know about following:
    1) Lekhraj kirpalani started dictating Murlis in 1947/48, and from 1950/51, when BKs shifted to Abu that Murlis began to be narrated by ShivBaba directly through Brahma Baba in morning and night classes.

i want to know i anybody has these dictation as well as ALL Murlis from 1950 to 1968, also avaykta Murlis from 1968 to 2007?

2) According to englightment Lekhraj Kirpalani had in 1936, he only knew his part and end of
    the world. i want to know;

a) when there was first mention of 5000 years Kalpa?
      b) when BKWSU knew that we are actually soul?
      c) soul of animals cannot take human body and vice-versa?
      d) was the fact that Shiva is Supreme Soul was recognised only when
      Trimurti picture was drawn in 1964?
      e) when did BKWSU or Om Mandli started calling Lekhraj Kirpalani as Brahma
      Baba/BapDada/Prajapita?
      f) when was there first mention of 9 lakh golden souls to remain in
      all Murlis from 1950 to 1968?
      g) if you consider congress as kaurav then why so much good is said
      in The Ladder picture about Gandhiji?
      h) when was there first mention of Paramdham (muktidham)?
      i) can anybody give me year when each of these 4 pictures where drawn?
      k) in 1950's Murli was there mention of war between America and Soviet
      union?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: History of BKWSU, Lekhraj Kirpalani and related

Post26 Dec 2007

Have you read all the topics in this forum? Some of your questions will be answered by them. It sounds like you have done sometime in the PBKs.
rahul wrote:I want to know about following;

1) I want to know I anybody has these dictation as well as ALL Murlis from 1950 to 1968, also avaykta Murlis from 1968 to 2007?

I don't know ... shivasena and Virendra Dev Dixit seem to be the best bet. Mount Abu obviously has some but who knows what.

2) a) When there was first mention of 5000 years Kalpa?

It looks like it was early, pre-1937

b) When BKWSU knew that we are actually soul?

In the early days they thought we merged with the divine light.

c) Soul of animals cannot take human body and vice-versa?

No evidence. Nor how or why it came about.

d) Was the fact that Shiva is Supreme Soul was recognised only when Trimurti picture was drawn in 1964?

No idea. have been asking just this question. Interested to find out when.

e) When did BKWSU or Om Mandli started calling Lekhraj Kirpalani as Brahma Baba/BapDada/Prajapita?

Check out the other topics in this forum. They called him Prajapati God Brahma pre-1950. We have no evidence of when they changed that to Prajapita Brahma and introduced Shiva but it appears to be post-1950.

f) When was there first mention of 9 lakh golden souls to remain in all Murlis from 1950 to 1968?

Back in the 1930s.

g) Of you consider congress as kaurav then why so much good is said in The Ladder picture about Gandhiji?

In the early days that called him a Dictator of the Crow Race and un-self-enlightened. It much have changed later for the sake of politics.

h) When was there first mention of Paramdham (muktidham)?

No idea of first but see above.

i) Can anybody give me year when each of these 4 pictures where drawn?

We have the earliest known Cycle and Trees here, the dates are written in the topics.

k) In 1950's Murli was there mention of war between America and Soviet union?

The pictures from the 40s show it with Stalin and Truman/Roosevelt, so it was earlier. As a side issue, according to a quote given to a Russian newspaper, media chief BK Karuna in Abu claims that they have removed it from the teachings now.

raj

Vishnu party

Post26 Dec 2007

1) I want to know I anybody has these dictation as well as ALL Murlis from 1950 to 1968, also avaykta Murlis from 1968 to 2007?
I don't know ... shivasena and Veerendra Dev Dixit seem to be the best bet. Mount Abu obviously has some but who knows what.

i had seen some post from them, it seems they only have Murlis from 1961/1964 to 1968.
what about Murlis narrated through Lekhraj Kirpalani from 1947 to 1961 (approx. 12 yrs) ? does anybody have it?
2) a) when there was first mention of 5000 years Kalpa?

It looks like it was early, pre-1937

how can you say that 5000 years Kalpa age was known before 1937? in the englightment Lekhraj Kirpalani only knew that old world will be destroyed, but did he got enlightment of Kalpa age (i.e. of 5000 years) too?
b) when BKWSU knew that we are actually soul?

In the early days they thought we merged with the divine light.

Can you explain your answer?
c) soul of animals cannot take human body and vice-versa?

No evidence. Nor how or why it came about.

I was not able to find any evidence in Murlis/avykta Murlis, but this thing is very true!
d) was the fact that Shiva is Supreme Soul was recognised only when Trimurti picture was drawn in 1964?

No idea. have been asking just this question. Interested to find out when.

have you understood my question? i am not asking when did Lekhraj Kirpalani started calling himself Shiva, but i am asking when did BKWSU started knowing that that Supreme Soul as mentioned in Hindu literature was not Brahma(Brahma tatva) but Shiva and also Shiva and Shankar are two different souls?
f) when was there first mention of 9 lakh golden souls to remain in all Murlis from 1950 to 1968?

Back in the 1930s.

how can you trace back to 1930? have understood my question? it should be after 1936? but question remains is when?
h) when was there first mention of Paramdham (muktidham)?

No idea of first but see above.

Can tell me some Murli quote between 1947 to 1961, to trace it?
k) in 1950's Murli was there mention of war between America and Soviet union?
The pictures from the 40s show it with Stalin and Truman/Roosevelt, so it was earlier. As a side issue, according to a quote given to a Russian newspaper, media chief BK Karuna in Abu claims that they have removed it from the teachings now.

I am not sure but, did Lekhraj Kirpalani also got enlightment of America & Russia war in 1936? and moreover which pictures are you talking about?
e) when did BKWSU or Om Mandli started calling Lekhraj Kirpalani as Brahma Baba/BapDada/Prajapita?
Check out the other topics in this forum. They called him Prajapati God Brahma pre-1950. We have no evidence of when they changed that to Prajapita Brahma and introduced Shiva but it appears to be post-1950

The evidence of Shiva is correct as Lekhraj Kirpalani had got enlightment from Shiva in 1936, but was there mention word BapDada in pre-1961 Murlis?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Dec 2007

Sorry friend. I am not here to spoon feed you. I have started the work and you can download the files, here.

Read over the other topics in this BKWSU History forum, look at the copies of original documents from the 1930 and 1940s ... and then come back to have a chat confirming to me that you have seen and read the items.

There was no mention of Shiva in the Om Mandli or the BKWSU until after 1949 at least. Prior to that, they referred to Prajapati God Brahma only. Brahma was said to be the Gita Inventor.

Its all there in the original pictures and Om Radhe's books from the 30s. The whole thing about 1936 and "Shivohum etc" is a lie. Simple as that. They re-wrote the past.

What is your real issue? What is it you want to know, say, tell us?

sparkal

BK supporter

Post28 Dec 2007

I am more concerned about what is going on NOW than then. Who messes with the lives of others? I mean, do we have Prajapita Satan and Dixit Dastardly manipulating things? What ABOUT Shiva? Where does Shiva fit in NOW as well as then?

I don't like people messing with my life. So when are we going to see some meaningful change and give them something to do? Or get shot of them if they cannot bring about some meaningful change after all this time.

What about you folks who hide in silence? Is your life being messed with also or is it just one or two souls getting it? Time for change.

raj

Vishnu party

Post29 Dec 2007

Om Shanti sparkal.

i have send you a private message please check it.

raj

Vishnu party

Post03 Jan 2008

Om Shanti ex-I,

I have read many of your posts and also seen the download section also. I saw that there was no mention of Shiva first, but it may be also that when Murlis when were started in 1950’s they eventually started knowing that God’s name is Shiva and not Brahma Tatva.

According to Hindu mythology Hindus believed there where three main gods, Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, and above all Supreme Soul (paramatma) was considered as Brahman (Brahma tatva) who is in all living beings.

I appreciate that you have put your considerable amount of time for the download section material.

Moreover, i want to know, what Om Radhe's lokik relation to Lekhraj Kirpalani was? We first knew she was a milkmaid who was coming to Lekhraj Kirpalani daily. If it is true, why would she write in English. Or more correctly, how was she able to write in English, instead of Hindi?

And what about the message that i wrote to you? You did not reply! May be I am trying to point you these things; unless these facts are solved how can you know who is speaking through Gulzar Dadi now? Please don’t ignore what I have written to you!

Please take some time to think what I have written to you afterwards, you are just ignoring a very important topic, due to some satisfaction that you may be having related to what I have told.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Jan 2008

rahul wrote:Moreover, I want to know, what Om radhe’s lokik relation to Lekhraj Kirpalani was? We first knew she was milkmaid who was coming to Lekhraj Kirpalani daily. If it is true, why would she write in English, or more correctly; how was she able to write in English, instead of Hindi?

Radhi Pokardas Rajwani born 1916 (approx) - Mrs Lekhraj's cousin's daughter.

I have never heard the story of her being a "milkmaid". I thought she was from a well-to-do family.

I do not believe for one moment she wrote the book. It would be a combination of some Brother and, my personal belief, Hardayal Hardy ... Lekhraj Kirpalani's advocate. At the time we were discussing these matters, I believe Arjun suggest which one.

I do not know the answers to your other questions, so please ask them here.

raj

Vishnu party

Post04 Jan 2008

Om Shanti,

I have seen other threads, but i want to how and when the BKs knew that Gulzar Dadi is the person through which Shiva will start it's Avyakt Murli? When on which year was the first avaykta Vani was conducted?

And what is current age of Gulzar Dadi?

In some other thread's you (ex-l) said Radha-Krishna in their next birth would be 35 years old in 1936, from where did you gathered this information?

Thus you said that their birth should be around 2001.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2008

rahul wrote:In some other thread's you (ex-l) said Radha-Krishna in their next birth would be 35 years old in 1936, from where did you gathered this information?

Thus you said that their birth should be around 2001.

It comes directly from the Sakar Murlis. It will also be in some of the older Hindi/India books the BKWSU used to print. Mostly these are hidden away now or not published as they are a bit of an embarrassment to them.

It was said that the Golden Age would start NOT when Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Radhe were reborn as Krishna and Radhe BUT when they became married around the age of 35. They would then go on to have children when they are 70 and die (reincarnate) around 150.

The length of the Confluence Age has been extended on a few occasions but has been set at 100 years since, perhaps 1976. That is thought to be 100 years from the incarnation of God into Lekhraj Kirpalani, i.e. 1936 to 2036. Originally it was thought to be 100 years from the birth of Lekhraj Kirpalani, i.e. approximately 1976.

Of course, there is no evidence to suggest they knew when 'God Shiva' possessed Lekhraj Kirpalani, they did not mention Shiva until after 1950, so I have no idea why they chose 1936. They say the Lekhraj Kirpalani retired and the Yagya started then, but then they used to say it was 1932. So I want be holding my breath ... it will be changed, re-written or forgotten about again. As long as the donation keep coming ...

Therefore, in order that Lekhraj Kirpalani/Krishna be ready for their marriage and the start of the Golden Age in 2036, they be born now ... how can that be? This is still an impure hell.

Of course, the teachings of the Confluence Age have also changed. It used to be 50 years for Destruction and 50 years for creating the Golden Age. Then 60/40. Then they celebrated their 70th anniversary ... celebrating their failure and historical revision!!!

So there you have it. You need to get your hands on original Murlis (they are re-writing them too) and old books or teaching posters.

raj

Vishnu party

Post06 Jan 2008

Om Shanti ex-l,
Mostly these are hidden away now or not published as they are a bit of an embarrassment to them.

Why would they feel embarrassed, have they given names radha-krishna’s Father and mother too?
It was said that the Golden Age would start NOT when Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Radhe were reborn as Krishna and Radhe BUT when they became married around the age of 35. They would then go on to have children when they are 70 and die (reincarnate) around 150
Can you provide Sakar Murli quotes so that it helps me? According to PBK birth of radha-krishna would happen in 2018, from one of my BK relative it was known that birth should happen in 2006/2007. Is there any Murli quote that will help to get age of Father and mother at time of radha-krishna’s birth?
Of course, there is no evidence to suggest they knew when 'God Shiva' possessed Lekhraj Kirpalani; they did not mention Shiva until after 1950, so I have no idea why they chose 1936. They say the Lekhraj Kirpalani retired and the Yagya started then, but then they used to say it was 1932.

I have a quote from Murli, “pichadi me bhi sakshatkar ki dhun lag jayegi. Jaise pehle hote the”. Thus we can guess that in start there where enlightments. So to start all this there has to be some englightment to Lekhraj Kirpalani.
Therefore, in order that Lekhraj Kirpalani/Krishna be ready for their marriage and the start of the Golden Age in 2036, they be born now ... how can that be? This is still an impure hell.

You know that this is hell, i know that this is hell, but do have any Murli point to support it? Or any other reason?
Of course, the teachings of the Confluence Age have also changed. It used to be 50 years for Destruction and 50 years for creating the Golden Age. Then 60/40. Then they celebrated their 70th anniversary ... celebrating their failure and historical revision!!!

But do you want to say that they (BKWSU) changed it? Because all these things about Confluence Age's age where said in Murlis when Lekhraj Kirpalani was alive. Can you answer my other questions related to Gulzar Dadi I asked in previous thread, or there is some other thread related to it? Have you personally meet Shiva through Lekhraj Kirpalani/Gulzar Dadi?

I want to know what your experience? I have told you about the technology in my private message to you, is it influencing him too? Is he still “sada-shiv” (always-shiv)?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post06 Jan 2008

No offense Rahul but I have not the time to help you on this particular issue. You are on the right track with the BKWSU related stuff. The answers are scattered around the website. I very much doubt that there is any mind-control technology involved but I do think that there is hypnosis going on of self and others, near and at a distance, and there are spooks involved.

A lot more weird psychic stuff than folks realize.

raj

Vishnu party

Post09 Jan 2008

Om Shanti ex-i,

i have seen scattered threads on this forum but couldn't find them. I won't ask you further on that technology, but i will tell you that 'ignorance' won't lead you to the truth.

So, can just give me links to pdf books that you told. So that i can find references within them. But still, if you take some time to look at the posts in this thread posted on 06 Jan 2008, you can see most of them need one line answers.

Return to The BKWSU