Early Western Brahma Kumaris adherents and drugs use

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Early Western Brahma Kumaris adherents and drugs use

Post24 Sep 2009

alladin wrote:Then the BKWSO took their LSD, mushrooms and peyote from them and replaced it with Gyan. And as we all know, initially it works, we all got a "high" and were propelled into "flying stage". What a shame that there's down to everything! And when landed again, some transformation had occurred in the lazy bums, we found ourselves motivated to engage in service.

Jah Bless and have a nice day!

How many were into LSD, mushrooms and peyote? Was there a division between the more psychedelic drug users and, say, simple dope/pot smokers? What was the proportion of hippies to "straight" non-drug users? I'd like an accurate numbers count.

I just ask because I think peyote is very, very rare and that might be an exaggeration. LSD less so perhaps. Dope, I agree, almost as common as alcohol. It not just the first Westerners either ... I received a report of a current leading BKWSU IT person talking of his concerns that he had done so much LSD it had damaged his brain.

I am not sure if we can draw any direct correlations/influences or what they might be but it is worth exploring.

If you count in the Indians, the proportions would drop to a much lower level.

Return to The BKWSU