Dada Lekhraj family

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

friends or family of a BK

Dada Lekhraj family

Post25 Sep 2010

OM Shanti to all my loving family all over the world.

I am working on creating a family tree of Dada Lekhraj, any one who can share the information on this is most welcome to send it across.

Cheers

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Dada Lekhraj family

Post26 Sep 2010

See: Om Mandli Members.

I found some Kripalani's in the US involved in jewelry business. His son and one daughter is still alive.

Good project, I would be very interested in seeing the end result of it. Are the BKWSU helping you at all?

friends or family of a BK

Post26 Sep 2010

ex-l wrote:See: Om Mandli Members. Good project, I would be very interested in seeing the end result of it. Are the BKWSU helping you at all?

Thanks Brother,

I am searching for Dada Lekhraj's family members, i.e. Brothers and Sisters.

In the Om Mandli list is only mentioned about his Sister Haki Kismatrai Hathiramani but no mention of any other member.

Thank you

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Sep 2010

The BKWSU, Dadi Janki must know. What do they say?

Try also:

dalsabzi.com
familysearch.org

dyavu

PBK

Post26 Sep 2010

As per my knowledge DL had one Brother and a Sister.

Sister's name was Hakibai Hathirmani and her husband name was Kismatrai Hathirmani (as per One Two Three book by Nirmala Shanta Dadi)

Brother name was Tulsidas Kripalani. (They had a shop called Tulsidas & co.) His wife name was Ramibai Tulsidas

Children's of Tulsidas: Bherumal (son) and Devi & Mathuri (Daughters).
Grandson of Tulsidas: Khushaldas

Grandchildren of Dada Lekhraj: Ghanshamdas & Lachmandas (children of Kishinchand Kripalani & Radhika --- DL's eldest son).

Return to The BKWSU