BK Janki's Lovefest with Sadhu Vaswani

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

BK Janki's Lovefest with Sadhu Vaswani

Post04 Jul 2011

The venerated Sindhi sage, Sadhu Vaswani, played the role of an ignorant, deluded "devil" in the early Om Mandli. He was probably unfairly demonised by them, as he got swept along by the emotion in the community at that time. He died some time ago and his ashram, mission and the school Om Mandli was modelled on was taken over by a younger relative, Dada JP Vaswani (I think it was a nephew), who is now 93. Recently he fell badly, I think had a stroke, and was hospitalised.

Janki Kirpalani turned up to hold his hand and have her picture taken with him before he dies. The BKs have made a point of visible courting their "old enemies" of late.
One Year Later - The One, The One ....

On seeing him she had said, “I feel like dancing for I have met my comrade. He is verily my comrade…"

A year later, in the June of 2011, she came back again to see her comrade, now in Pune. Dada had recovered well. The wheelchair was gone. His gait was slow but strong. The one thing that had remained the same were his smiles. Soo too the love, that had not changed between the two comrades - The two lovers of the Lord.

Dadi Janki proclaimed to the gathered devotees around, "Ek hee Ek hee Ek hee sab kuch hai…" (in Hindi) - "The One, The One, The One Alone is Everything. Forgetting all else, remember Him."

And these two had done just that - as they walked the path of Divine Love. On that path, they had met yet again as comrades….a year later, in strong resolve, despite the age on the body - spreading this eternal message to the masses - "The Lord is the One…."

Return to The BKWSU