Priyanka Chopra graces the Brahma-Kumaris

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Priyanka Chopra graces the Brahma-Kumaris

Post14 Jun 2012

Perhaps this ought to be filed along with the other BK hypocrisies and paradoxes ...

Priyanka-chopra-graces-Brahma-Kumaris.jpg
"Do what you want ... show me you're an animal, Dadi"
Priyanka-chopra-graces-Brahma-Kumaris.jpg (65.6 KiB) Viewed 38321 times

Priyanka Chopra is a physically attractive young woman, an ex-Miss World even, who makes her living from that world of thrusting hips, heaving bosoms, wet saris and "boob grabs" we know as "Bollywood" ... the India movie industry. One of many to make the pilgrimage to the BKs.

Now, the funny thing is, either the "God" of the BKs or the founder of the BKWSU, Lekhraj Kirpalani, was very clear and distinct in his advice about the cinema. BKs were forbidden to go and see "talkies" because they were the gateway to hell. Apparently, the story goes, Lekhraj Kirpalani had no idea to marry until he went to see a romantic movie ... and perhaps that says something about his sentiments towards family life.

OK, I know Priyanka is a VIP, the real purpose is about "fame", social climbing and putting bums on seats for their mega-programmes ... but is not the message the BKs are sending out a little confused?
    "Don't do what we say, just become famous and help promote us"?
Doesn't it emphasise '"body conscious values", e.g. the importance of good looks, more than spiritual ones? Why all the effort and expense chasing someone who enjoys a regular "roll in the sack"?

In her recent roles Priyanka has blown cocaine up her nose, flashed inner thigh, had casual 'one night stand' sex with a black man, seduced a husband and had numerous naked bed scenes and so on, all in fantasy, luxury environments ... Although she did wear all white in one of them, its hardly BK behavior.

Where are the spiritual values in this? Why are they putting someone like this, who is allowed to do and encouraging acts the young Brahma Kumaris are not even allowed to dream of, on the stage?

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Re: Priyanka Chopra graces the Brahma-Kumaris

Post10 Aug 2012

EX-I wrote
Where are the spiritual values in this? Why are they putting someone like this, who is allowed to do and encouraging acts the young Brahma Kumaris are not even allowed to dream of, on the stage?

Very true, It is really ridiculous. Many Brahmakumaris thrown away their lives for this so called Godly Service. They would also have family, good career etc, but ultimately ended up serving VIPs like Priyanka Chopra.

if BK GOD is above all, why not PRIYANKA was asked to do 7 days course , sit in deep Yoga bhatti, cleanse herself first, wear white sari, tie her hairs, behave simple, and then come on stage to preach people to follow Godly path

Priyanka chopra graces Brahma Kumaris

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Aug 2012

* Warning ... not suitable for male BK adherents!

So what spiritual values of the BKs does this represent exactly? All that matters is, "are you famous?" and "can we have some of that?" And if you are rich and good looking, it is better for service. Actually, even in the early days, Lekhraj Kirpalani had his good looking favorites. It is recorded that he preferred light skinned girls and used to dance with them, and lie around together. Of course, in the Mandli they could "do no sin" according to Om Radhe so this was acceptable to them.

Priyanka Chopra-Nude-Photos-2.jpg

pc.jpg

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post12 Aug 2012

PRIYANKA CHOPRA TEACHING PREM SHASTRA ... she is on the stage every where, so where is the Law of Karma according to BK Knowledge? Poor BKs are destined to do seva ... Godly seva or VIP seva ... it doesn't matter. Everything is Godly and way of earning good fortune in Golden Age which is coming soon in 2-3 years.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post12 Jul 2013

Perhaps, after visiting and meeting Brahmakumaris top, pure and divine souls, she is swallowed by Maya ... Or making more name and fame to become powerful BK mics.

I am sure, if she again go to Madhubhan, her karmic account will not taken into consideration because she is VIP, while for a surrender Sister, even thinking about body is ugly and dirty and deserve severe punishments and may result in suicide or guilt for lifetime ...

priyanka.jpg
priyanka.jpg (22.95 KiB) Viewed 32475 times

Priyanka is back in yet another 'EXOTIC' swimsuit

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Jul 2013

Ha. The reviewer (link above) predicts that Priwanka's latest video "... will cause a lot of oomph".
    "Yes, well, indeed old chap", as they used to say down the officers' polo club.
BK Priyanka is a good looking woman with a great body ... check out the dripping wet butt shot at a premature 0:06 seconds ..., but I think she is getting a little old to be doing that kind of stuff. At least without a layer of wallfiller to keep her looking good. She must be cashing in on her career before it is too late.

Given that the inane little commercial ditty ... complete with a paid for product placement for Tai Maria coffee liqueur ... spends most of its mouthing ... "come with me ... come with me" ... in lip gloss, I should imagine that quite a number of young and old men all over India will be. It won't be the Sisters who are having impure thoughts about this body.

And I am quite sure those aren't the young Sisters from the local BK center acting as her hip-grinding, crotch-grabbing, hot pant-wearing, pouting backing dancers! Are the Dance Sisters from Global Cooperation House watching this and getting ideas?

Baby it's so beautiful
I must just play and see
But if you want the world
I suggest you come with me (come with me)
La-la la la la... (come with me)

Cool me down
I am feeling so exotic
Yaa right now
I am hotter than the tropics
Take me there
Mumbai Cuba baby let's go
La-love me all the way to Rio

Kamineyprianka.jpg
Priyanka gets her hands on some Bollywood director's weapon. For 'Girls with Guns' freaks, it's a well polished 1980s vintage Sterling SMG mk IV ... just the sort of thing you would need for gunning down the last of the Nepalese royalty (to reference another BK PR disaster).
Kamineyprianka.jpg (33.71 KiB) Viewed 32453 times

I don't know about you but I'd say she's neither a virgin nor following Maryadas yet ... (check out the Olympic standard, wet-bikini, finger-sucking here) ... so who are the BKs' fooling? Apparently those lips have become favorites with college kids walking into plastic surgery clinics.

In the style of a Bollywood reviewer, "Priyanka's obviously an ambitious girl who like to be on top and will keep rising, rising, rising!" ... She ends up getting a mouthful with a big splash at the end of this number. Bollywood's literalism is just too much for me sometimes!

But, to end on a positive note, Priyanka and Louboutin ... the designer of the $1,500 shoes she walked into the Ibiza swimming pool, one of 4 pairs she wears in the video ... decided to auction off her second hand shoes and raised $5,000 for the cause of embettering the lives of poor girls in India.

As the average salary in India is $1,410 per year, it would probably take the average girl more than two years to afford one pair.

Minesh

Post12 Jul 2013

It is widely Priyanka has been involved in a number of relationships with married men, e.g Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan ... she loves a good "roll in the sack", as ex-I puts it, especially with committed men.

Oliver

Post19 Jul 2013

ex-l wrote:Ha. The reviewer (link above) predicts that Priwanka's latest video "... will cause a lot of oomph".

Thank you for the lyrics :D, most delightful.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Jul 2013

Priyanka Chopra appears to spend most of her time with her face glued to panting, infatuated men ... and the other half of her time squeezing her tits out of her dress/bikini/swim suit.

So what exactly is the message the Brahma Kumaris are sending out here ... "fame is good and it does not matter how you achieve it?"

For me, it is all just about fooling their followers into continuing to believe they are important by being able to associate with these billboard sized celebrities ... but does it contract what "God" or Lekhraj Kirpalani used to say about the movies being the gateway to hell and their "Shrimat" to followers not to watch them?

As attractive a woman as Priyanka is, how does being famous for promoting "the gateway to hell" ... and appearing in "salacious" wet sari and grope movies ... align itself with the Brahma Kumari cause?

I bet the Brother in Madhuban are having "Special Yoga" for her as we write ... she better watch out that she does not become pregnant by the power of their thought!!!

A Brahma Kumari feminist role model? ...

BKWSU_prick_up_your_yanka.jpg
What message are the Brahma Kumaris sending out to their followers by promoting Priyanka?

BKWSU_prick_up_your_yanka_2.jpg
How do the Kumaris feel looking at her and the attention she gets from the Dadis when they get next to nothing?

priyanka_regrets_meeting_the_kirpalani_klan.jpg
What does the god of the BKs really value in life?
priyanka_regrets_meeting_the_kirpalani_klan.jpg (40.64 KiB) Viewed 32253 times

pawan_kr

Post19 Jul 2013

BKWSU motto is : "Where there is money there is Dadi"

Bollywood is the biggest money making industry. I think BK Dadis are trying to explore the possibilities of milking the film industry.

May be they are thinking to organise some stage show of Bollywood stars with BKs and earn by selling tickets, or by BK's term contribution. Or they are planning to make some film or invest some money in film industry as economists claim that lots of black money of mafias is made white through film industry.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Jul 2013

I must admit, I am doing a lot of 'Priyanka Yoga' these days. "Priyanka Yoga" is very 'Sahaj'. Sahaj Priyanka Yoga ...
    BKs feminists? Then why is it Raja Yoga (King of Yogas) rather than 'Rani Yoga'? (Queen of Yogas).
Scouring the internet for clues about why exactly the BKs were embracing the hip shaking, bust thrusting, lip pouting, bikini bursting, boob groped, dripping wet, body-conscious and clearly highly erotic goddess ... and what exactly message it was they were trying to send out ... it appears that there is a *huge* and throbbing "Sahaj Rani Priyanka Yoga cult". Why, I find I can have 'Sahaj Rani Priyanka Yoga' with my eyes open, with my eyes closed, lying in the dark in my bed at time ... anytime of the day. I wonder what spiritual benefit there is in it!?!

So, really, why were the Brahma Kumaris courting Priyanka Chopra ... do they just get a nice fat donation from the film company for doing so?
    Why not a fabulous feminist intellectual, even if they tend to be a bit ... plain looking?
    Why not a sincere NGO social worker uplifting women workers, even if they tend to be a bit ... tired looking or even ugly?
    Why not a devout religious follower, even if they tend to be ... poor, down trodden and unlikely to be stepping out of BMWs in jewels, hot pants and $1,000 high heels.
Do the BKs really have no idea how s-e-x-u-a-l Piggy Chops is, or how she is really just a disposable puppet for a highly misogynistic and abusive male dominated industry?

I apologise for being so blunt ... but psychologists a long time ago worked out that full and reddened lips were a very primal symbol signalling sexual arousal, even an engorged vagina and sexual readiness, just as wide hips send a signal of "good child bearing" potential. Such symbols as luscious lips, rocking hips and the type of breast stroking and crotch thrusting often used in Bollywood dancers are written deeply within our psyches to mean one thing ... and it ain't Yoga.

Priyanka-Chopra-1.jpg
... especially when tilted back at a seductive angle.
Priyanka-Chopra-1.jpg (32.39 KiB) Viewed 32115 times

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Jul 2013

Janki_Priyanka.jpg
Dadi Janki attempts to get her hand on Priyanka Chopra's assets for use in the PBIVV.
Janki_Priyanka.jpg (28.31 KiB) Viewed 31860 times

See below ... did they write the script for her ... "the Brahma Kumaris treat every single person with the same kind of love she has for her parents"?

Priyanka ... you're a wealthy VIP. Do you really believe they treat everyone the same as they treat you?

Having spoken of her great love within her family (she has "Daddy's lil girl" tattooed on her wrist"), Priyanka Chopra's Father died this year. I hope the BKs are not doing a Robin Gibb on her and attempting to exploit that, but they got this promo off her ... "One God, One World Family".

How many families have the Brahma Kumaris split apart?

prosheen

Post23 Jul 2013

I am sure Priyanka or any other Bollywood celebrity who is (mis)used for BKs' publicity are not into any deep knowledge about them. For them, Brahmakumaris are yet another organization for helping humanity (at least that is what appears to them apparently). Most of them are busy enough not to do any research on them and naturally to them it feels good that at least they are helping a so called charity organization. Even if they ask something about BKs, y'know, there are many ready made things BKs can show them and impress. So I don't find Priyanka doing any thing wrong but BKs definitely can forget Shrimat when it comes to publicity and ego polishing. But they have such good names for these acts ... "YUKTIs".

Free Speech

Post25 Jul 2015

I did not know this ... Priyanka Chopra graced Brahmakumaris & gave sermons to followers. Haha. What could be worse than this for BKs - the faithful adherents?

I think Shiv Baba saw this future trailer before calling her at the event.

Do Brahmakumaris want to become like her & shed loads of karma in cars, or wherever they would like to?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Jul 2015

Free Speech wrote:Do Brahmakumaris want to become like her & shed loads of karma in cars, or wherever they would like to?

It's not her "karma" that Prikyanka is "shedding" in the car ... what a joke.

The wisdom of BKism strikes again. Lekhraj Kirpalani, or the BK god spirit, used to say the cinema was the gateway to hell and banned it. Now they are sucking up to hot starlets.

Where's their brains? OK, it's all to pull people in ... but what sort of people do they think hot starlets are going to pull it!>!

It's a bit of a confused message they are sending out.

Brahma-kumaris-car-sex.jpg
Next

Return to The BKWSU