BKWSU's false Year 2000 Destruction prediction

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

BKWSU's false Year 2000 Destruction prediction

Post10 Nov 2012

ex-I wrote:Are you one of those BK types who would not care even if Destruction did not happen and Heaven start by 2036? Do you find it acceptable that your god keeps changing his tune or his predictions keep failing?
because.parmeshwar wrote:It doesn’t matter at all for them. Even after continuous messages about Destruction in daily Murlis, it is typical answers from the BKs ... "oh, Baba has never given a date for the Destruction". And Baba very cleverly put the ball in children’s court saying. "Baba can transform the world in a second ... but children are not yet ready ... he ask children to fix a date and get ready" ... it is vice versa game ... and both of them are flourishing.

The supreme teacher never tells that what is the criterion, when the children obtain the pass marks to be called as GOT READY ... still now he is saying, "no one is ready as yet except Mama and Baba. How he can prepare the final mala (garland)?".

Ha! Now, because.parmeshwar, you strike me as someone who *did* go to morning class regularly and who paid close attention to what was being said.

It's funny but this meme (idea which spreads like virus) "Baba has never given a date for Destruction" appears to have spread all over the BK world. It's a lie, or at least a half-truth which allows the BKs to lie with a clear conscience. It is true that he has never given a *specific* date, like 25 May 1976, but Baba has given plenty of years or events during which Destruction was meant to happen.

The lie depends on what one considers a "date". Most of the world consider a *specific year* to be a date. If you ask when did WWII happen, people say, 1939 to 1945. They do not know the days which it started and stopped.

Therefore, at the core of the BKWSU is a knowing and crafty manipulation of outsiders, which is not pure. And I would argue that those of us that were close to the inner circle and attended service meetings, looking back will remember how we were encouraged to deceive or sat and planned to deceive outsiders.

Now, if you go back and read the documents from the 1930s/40s that is the exact same accusations pointed at the Om Mandli ... so nothing has changed. I remember the parents of one early leading Western BK saying, "the only thing the BKs have taught our son is to lie", and I believe that is true. They know how crazy and extreme their teachings are so they have to find 10,000s ways of hiding them and appearing like something else.

Now it is worse of course, the leaders edit out the Murlis so that newcomers do not know what was in them. The newcomers are sincere and only repeat what they have heard ... the manipulated version of the BK god. Therefore, to a certain degree, they don't understand our point because the version of the BK god they get to know about is only a professionally polished "sweetness and light" which fits into other religions' views of "God".

It is expanding not because it is "pure" but because its core is malleable (mouldable) and deceptive. The leaders can make it whatever they need or want. Correct me if I am wrong.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Re: BKWSU expands because "core is pure"

Post10 Nov 2012

ex-I wrote:The leaders can make it whatever they need or want. Correct me if I am wrong.

I 100% agree. I came in Gyan in 1997. At that time there were many talks about year 2000 (Y2k). Every where the talks of computers will crush and there will be heavy confusion in the computer systems related to Y2K and all computer connected missiles will start automatically and there will be a huge Destruction

I was fully convinced that in 2000 the world will end and I am lucky to make it before the TOO LATE sign goes up in the BKs. I clearly remember - every centre was given a letter by Dadi PRAKASHMANI that the Kalpa is completing 5000 years in the year 2000. All BKs were advised to keep enough stock of grocery, eatables, medicines and all necessary items in their homes, as it will not be possible to move out of the house. In our local centre, we foolishly replaced the electric motor fixed on the bore well with that of manual one, as there was the possibility of non-availability of electricity. In my house, I stored grocery, kerosene, eatables and all necessary items. I also stocked good amount of petrol (because of which my Father titled me insane :D), so that I should be able to use my bike at the time of Destruction.

I still have the audio of the top speaker of Madhuban, who very confidently mentioned the dates of Destruction as 2000, the birth of Deities by 2004, and full establishment of deity kingdom (with 900,000 deities in the world) by the year 2036. The sangam yug’s total duration is 100 years (1936-2036) he said.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post11 Nov 2012

Thank you very much, because.parmeshwar, for confirming that in person. I am glad you can laugh at it now.

Of course, to the BKs failed predictions of Destruction from the core of the BKWSU are still "pure" ... "they may be wrong but, if so, then they must be Baba testing us" so will say the BKs. I also heard of Year 2000 that the leaders were encouraging followers to take money out of the banks and that many did, donating it to the BKWSU to "increase their fortune". This is why I say "the core" cannot be pure. The core is deception and manipulation. They may have a trick to make you feel nice and spacey ... then they fleece you for whatever they can get out of you.

Did the BKWSU sell off all its freehold buildings before "Destruction" came? Ha ... of course not. What a joke. They don't really believe all that stuff inside.

Please, please, please ... if you can ... can you convert that audio file into a digital file and allow us to have a copy? Any other memories from that period will be very welcome.

BTW, the same was going on in the West too. They had BKs storing 3 months food and water. I bet the Sisters were panicking at the thought of not being able to have a wash after a poop ... and their "stages" not being ready!

Nothing happened and life went on as normal.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post12 Nov 2012

ex-I wrote:Any other memories from that period will be very welcome.

The mention of date is in Late Prakashmani's class from Gyan Sarita - 1996-1997 "The Collection of Classes of 1996-97".

Published by PRAJAPITA BRAHMAKUMARI ISWARIYA VISHWAVIDYALAY, Mt. Abu - 307 501.
Printed at - OMSHANTI PRESS, Shantivan, Talheti, Abu Road - 307 026

P11-11-12_10.46.jpg

She mentioned that the Kalpa is finishing 5000 years in the year 2000. The "TOO LATE" sign is about to go up, the role of Dharmraj is going to open soon, Advance Party has gone, and its task is already finished.
if you can ... can you convert that audio file into a digital file and allow us to have a copy?

I have .wav version (41 MB) and .mp3 version (66.1 MB) of files, but it is not getting uploaded on to this forum. Please suggest.

saveyourlife

Re: BKWSU's false Year 2000 Destruction prediction

Post23 Nov 2012

Kindly upload the audio file of the same somewhere and provide the link for reference. Thanks a lot parmeshwar Bhai.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Nov 2012

What about making it a Youtube file or video with images?

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post30 Nov 2012

Done ... But I don’t know how much it will be understand by non Hindi knower but, yes ... if any body can translate it in English it will give the clear idea how BK top speakers mislead naïve BKs.

Here he clearly mentioned that whatever predictions he is making is based on Avyakt Murlis and sukshm ishare given by BapDada.

Admin is requested to move the above post to the subject topic.

Return to The BKWSU