More Brahmakumari academics loading research on the BKWSU

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

More Brahmakumari academics loading research on the BKWSU

Post02 Jun 2013

More Brahmakumari academics loading research the BKWSU ... from Lekhraj, Brahma Kumaris & Sathiyana: to be sixty years old. Somehow I don't BK BG Patil's less than subtle approach (below) would work in the West. I love the opening comments about how, "Owing to the influence of Muslim culture for several centuries followed by the Christian [sister in charge] and generally speaking the occidental culture the daily life of the Hindus had lost righteousness and become debased" and wonder if such a view should be accepted at a university level. It does, however, come straight out of Brahma Kumari propaganda.

All the usual factually inaccurate BS and propganda is repeated (also see below). It's not *like* reading BK PR evangelism material ... it is BK PR evangelism! I apologise if all these criticisms read repetitively ... but it is all repetitive. It's tiresome and disappointing to read them running the same number the world over.

I wonder if it is all being centrally co-ordinated in some way?
ex-l wrote:BK Tamasin Ramsay is not the only academic the BKs are using and working through. One question to ask is, is she aware of it and willing to deliberate use her position and contacts to deceive?

Although they (largely) failed in their threats to obstruct and control Dr John Walliss, they succeed through sweetness and subtle feminine guidance of long time BK supporter Dr Frank Whaling ... The BKs' false history and lies were unquestioningly repeated by BK Dr Stephen Nagel, BK Binny Sareen and others who were rewarded by the BKs for having done so, and still have their books sold by them ... and fed into the academic system to corrupt it. Is it ethical to use non-BKs in this way?

To this list we have to add another one ... The role of Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya in socio-political reconstruction in Karnataka: a study by Patil BG, Karnatak University, 2013
BK BG Patil wrote:The role of Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya in socio-political reconstruction in Karnataka: a study by Patil BG, Karnatak University, 2013

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I wish to express at the very outset my obeisance and gratefulness of lord “Shiva” the Universal Father, Teacher and Guru for bestowing on me the divine knowledge through Prajapita Brahma by creating in me the spiritual light and through it the nector of realization, pious feelings and virtuous sense of duty, good companionship and inspiring me to be always vibrant and soul conscious. I am grateful to him.

I am thankful to Dadi Jankiji the Chief Administrator of Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Dadi Hridaya Mohiniji the Joint Administrator of the Vishwa Vidyalaya and to Didi Mohiniji Rajyogi Karunaji and Brahma Kumar Mrutyunjayaji.

I am grateful to Rajyogini B.K. Susheelaji (Incharge of Sindagi and Muddebihal Centres) for my divine realisation and I am also grateful to B.K. Rajyogini Ambikaji (Head of Belgaum Subzone) and Sunitaji, Meeraji, Padmaji and Neeluji and B.K. Pavitraji of Sindagi centre who have been responsible for my divine life.

I express my grateful thanks to Brahma Kumar Basavaraj Raj Rushi the Director of Hubli region for his encouragement, best wishes, cooperation and coordination for undertaking this research work.

I wish to thank Brahma Kumari Rajayogini Vijayaji of the Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Gulbarga sub-region for her help in getting information and interviews during my research work. I am also thankful to Director Gulbarga sub-region B.K. Premsingji in this regard. I am thankful to B.K. Rajayogini Padmaji, City centre; B.K. Rajyogini Sarojaji, Kumara Park; B.K. Rajyogini Ambikaji, V.V. Puram of Bangalore and B.K. Rajyogini Laxmiji of Mysore; B.K. Rajyogini Nirmalaji of Hubli region; B.K. Rajyogini Jayantiji and B.K. Rajyogini Vani of Dharwad centre and B.K. Nagesh Anna of Madhuban and to B.K. Surendran Anna of Kumar Park Bangalore; B.K. Dr. Vadiraj Bhat of Basarur and B.K. Dr. Padmaji of Yellapur, for their cooperation and help in my research work ... and to Divine Brothers, Kempegouda of Mandya; Gangadhar of Bijapur; Tanaji, Sharanu and Vijaya of Sindagi; Mahadevanna and Subhas of Dharwad for their help and cooperation.

I am thankful to all those who have extended their cooperation directly and indirectly in the completion of my research work.
BK BG Patil wrote:Chapter II HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF ISHWARIYA VISHWA VIDYALAYA

2.1 Introduction

The time of establishment of the Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya coincided with the period when Hindu society in India had decayed immensely. Owing to the influence of Muslim culture for several centuries followed by the Christian and generally speaking the occidental culture the daily life of the Hindus had lost righteousness and become debased.

It was a period of abysmal darkness ...

2.2 The Founder of Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya

Dada Lekharaj who founded the Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya was born in 1876 in Sindh in the Kripalani family.

2.3 Birth and Growth of Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya

Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya was founded in 1936-37 by Dada Lekharaj ... [it] came into existence with aims to improve the status of human beings all over the world, to preach spiritual knowledge specially in scientific way in the holy Indian land to build an unified happy society and through that lay the foundation to form a divine state. With its specified activities, this institution has proved its specialty in comparison to other such institutions.

It is said that, this institution was not started by any single person, but Almighty Shiva has done this act by entering in the body of an old man – Dada Lekharaj (i.e. Parakayapravesha) and established this special institution. Many intellectuals and aged persons justify this statement.

"Parakaya Pravesha" means one's soul entering into the body of some other person.

Return to The BKWSU