Murli cuttings

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

littleo

Murli cuttings

Post07 Jun 2013

These are two same Murlis, edition 14.04.1971 and 02.04.2001. The parts that have been cut are marked with: a), b), c), d)....in front of the paragraph. They say as follows (translation is mine):

a) What is his name? ShivBaba. ...now those who worhip the Rudramala (rosary of Rudra).
b) Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar also have their own bodies. ...Bharatvasi don't even know Shiv-Shankar nirakar (incorporeal) is separate...
c) Incorporeal Baba, now changing form has come in Sakar (corporeal). Till Father does not come from nirakar to Sakar, how will he teach rajyog, Gyan?
d) No, this is only vision.
e) To read Vedas, Shastras, to do jap tap (japa - repetition of mantra, tapasya - austerity) is all Bhakti. From it there is descending. (utarti kala)
f) Shrimat is of ShivBaba itself, hardly it is of Shri Krishna. ...he needs the Shrimat of the Father.
g) Krisha Bhagvanuvach (Krishna speaks) is wrong. Krishna cannot be called Patit pavan. (purifier of the sinfull)
h) In Shastras has been written all false....in Bhaktimarg Krishna has only Silver Age. (i don't know what is this Silver Age., but it is written like this)
i) Gandhi did not manage to establish Ramrajya....no human can establish that.
Attachments
Scan0006.jpg
Scan0005.jpg
Scan0004.jpg

littleo

Re: Murli cuttings

Post07 Jun 2013

Attachments
Scan0009.jpg
Scan0008.jpg
Scan0007.jpg

Return to The BKWSU