"प्रसाद खिलाकर आश्रम में रेप का प्रयास Aurangabad Date Rape

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

pawan_kr

"प्रसाद खिलाकर आश्रम में रेप का प्रयास Aurangabad Date Rape

Post13 Jun 2013

Another one : Rape Attempt in Brahma Kumari Aurangabad Ashram
"प्रसाद खिलाकर आश्रम में रेप का प्रयास

30 मई 2012
आईबीएन- 7

औरंगाबाद के ब्रह्मकुमारी आश्रम में एक एमसीए की छात्रा से बलात्कार की पुष्टि की गई। पीड़ित छात्रा के मुताबिक वो जब साधना करने आई तो उसे प्रसाद दिया गया जिसे खाकर उसकी आंखों के सामने अंधेरा छा गया। उसके बाद महिलाओं ने उसके कपड़े उतारे और व्यक्ति बलात्कार की कोशिश करने लगा। लेकिन उसके चिल्लाने पर सब भाग खड़े हुए। मामला सामने आने के बाद पुलिस ने जांच शुरू की है।"

Video Link: BK Rape Attempt

pawan_kr

Re: The hypocrisy and paradox of BKs: Food issues

Post13 Jun 2013

I think when BK Dadis will come to know about all these publicity she will sit in RajYoga and then Loving Baba will summon all the reporters and will order them to wipe all the news on their site.

And I am also thinking will he summon me toooo :shock: :shock:

pawan_kr

Re: "प्रसाद खिलाकर आश्रम में रेप का प्रयास Aurangabad Date R

Post14 Jun 2013

SIMPLE TRANSLATION FOR THE NEWS ABOVE :
Rape attempt in the Ashram

30 May 2012 IBN-7

The attempted of rape of a female MCA student in Aurangabad Brahmakumaris Ashram was reported. According to the girl, when she came to Ashram for meditation, Prasad (sacrament) was given to her. After eating Prasad she felt sleepy.

Then women present there took off her clothes and a man tried to rape her but she shouted loudly and they all ran away.

Police are investigating after the incident came to their notice.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: "प्रसाद खिलाकर आश्रम में रेप का प्रयास Aurangabad Date R

Post14 Jun 2013

This is serious. It rare for rape allegations to be made ... but how could the women be involved unless, perhaps, they undressed her to sleep and then the Brother attempted an opportunist assault?

Yes, the BKs are masters of sweet talking and whitewashing media contacts. The editor will be offered prasad/toli and given an invitation to a free retreat holiday in Abu ... and magically, no doubt by the power of Yoga, all reports will disappear.

I wonder what happened in the end?

Return to The BKWSU