Brahma Kumaris attitudes towards animals

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

kmanaveen

Re: Brahma Kumaris attitudes towards animals

Post24 Aug 2014

PP wrote:
900 lakh highest Golden Aged souls, most connected to earth and nature of all souls, seem to have problems with animals, dogs especially.

Maybe because word DOG is just a mirror image of GOD, Oops!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Aug 2014

I like the quote,

J W Stephens wrote:
Be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are

Save Innocents

Post25 Aug 2014

ex-l wrote:Cue pictures of Lekhraj Kirpalani shooting errant monkeys with an air rifle ...

It shows Lekhraj was a violent person too who definitely knew nothing about non-violence. So, few traits of Lekhraj are clear: Non-celibacy or intense sexuality (Abrahmachari), Violence (hinsak, that too in worst form when done for enjoyment), Greed for donations (lobhi) & pride for getting prayed (maani). Almost all vices were present.

Save Innocents

Post26 Aug 2014

I think if i had a cat, I would have certainly admitted her to 7 day course, daily Murli classes, drapped her in white cloth only, would prefer to give it vegetative diet, if i had no knowledge of their mischievous ways. Some questions that tickle my mind (if anyone knows then please reply):
    1) As language are not barriers to souls, can an animal understand BK Gyan?
    2) Is it possible to initiate animals in BK Gyan?
    3) If I am not BK but my cat is, then can i still give her food cooked by me?
    4) What is duration of course for animals in BKism?
    5) Are all animals impure or only some of them are, according to BK theory, the unmodified/ original one?
    6) How many hours of meditation are necessary for BK pets, it is currently 8 hours for humans?
    7) Can one hug his pet after taking Gyan? Does that increase impurity except being unhygienic ?
    8) Many ancient gods are depicted with animals as their vehicle, that was also a way to increase respect for animals & instill a feeling not to hurt them. Does BK theory support this fact?
    9) How after being initiated in BKism, animals practice celibacy?
    10) How a BK cat should look like? Anyone?
    11) What feeling should one have for animals? How these feeling must change after joining BKism?
    12) In BK Golden Age, all animals are carnivorus or herbivorus or mixture, what about aquatic life?
    13) If animals are impure, then how is it going to affect spiritual state of BK owners?
    There are many other million questions, but i think for now, these are quite enough. Try to answer each separately.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Aug 2014

Save Innocents wrote:10) How a BK cat should look like? Anyone?

Unless your cat was a "Fat Cat", the BKs would not be interest and would just have it cleaning their centre instead.

Save Innocents

Post27 Aug 2014

Nice fat cat. Perhaps the conditions conclude itself that my cat does not belong there & yeah, she hates money market. She just lost the chance to be in BK predicted Satyug world. Here she comes ... oh kitty, don't be sad, I will get you enrolled in other one.

Pink Panther

Post27 Aug 2014

Some people already have pets when they became BKs.

Dogs can easily become vegetarian if its a suitable diet, but I have seen some cats suffer greatly from their idiot owners thinking that they want their cats to ”become pure” and turn them to a vegetarian diet, then waste money at the vets etc.

Please no dogma or catma jokes, their suffering is palpable, and totally unnecessary.
Previous

Return to The BKWSU