Children in Goldenage

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

kmanaveen

Children in Goldenage

Post25 Jun 2013

In today´s Murli (25.06.13) it is said
"In the Golden Age they have one son and that too is through the power of Yoga. They have a vision in advance, just as you have visions of how you will become princes and princesses" .

Can anyone make me understand how population can increase from 900,000 to 330,000,000 with one-child per couple. It should in fact decrease in number and with two children it should remain same over a period of time.

Is something wrong with my calculation or does the BK God need to learn a bit of maths?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: Children in Goldenage

Post25 Jun 2013

You need to sit in Yoga Bhai, until you're so numb you just don't ask any more!

kmanaveen

Post25 Jun 2013

By the way, who is this powerful "Mr. Yoga" who will produce children for all in Golden Age!

Ooops, big Brother of Maya, my god!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Jun 2013

It was one son and one daughter in the Golden Age (then 3 children in the Silver Age) ... but I still think the mathematics don't work out because, surely, it would just replace the existing population.

I've tried to get some BKs/PBKs to sit down and actually calculate it out ... but they dare not look and question.

In a fairy story for children, *anything* can happen.

Return to The BKWSU