New 'Truth about Brahma Kumaris' website (again)

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

New 'Truth about Brahma Kumaris' website (again)

Post02 Jul 2013

Yet another newly registered BK website, like "aboutbrahmakumaris.org", intent on burying ours in the confusion ... but this one is rocking the trend of whitewash. It's a BK counter-counter BK counter counter-BK website!

Perhaps I owe Robin an apology for not including him in my list of "Best Comedians in the BKWSU". I am happy willing to drop down to Number 4. And how kind they are to mention us ... Truth about Brahma Kumaris.com (TABK.com).
Note : Unfortunately the original and beautiful Om Mandli/Brahmakumaris posters, as well as documents, memorabilia and books are not available on any BKWSU website. However, many of these may be accessed on the scurrilous, loaded, controversial, opinionated, comprehensive and garrolous website http://www.brahmakumaris.info

On Destruction ... Now, first let's just be reminded of senior BK Anthony Strano being interview by the BKWSU for a BKWSU whitewash video Accusation that the Brahma Kumaris are a cult that believes in 'global destruction'.

Can I just say how creepy and condescending BK Anthony Strano comes across in this video ... the deceit is seeping out of his every pore bolstered by the brittle bones of BK arrogance. Anthony once was an intelligent man with a genuinely love of mystical teachings. It looks like he sold his soul for whatever it is her gets back out of the Brahma Kumaris machine.

In my experience, he always was a little stuck up and full of himself. Here, given the truth and even the truthaboutbrahmakumaris.com, he just comes across as a ******.

aboutbrahmakumaris says

[quote: the BKWSU] "In the original teachings no fixed date for a destructive-transformative moment has been mentioned ... at various times some have speculated on specific dates".

Not so. It is clear from original documents that God Himself, as per BKWSU belief, has given quite specific dates for this event. He stated in 1937 that destruction would be in 1950. And again He claimed in 1966 that destruction would happen in 10 years time. He regularly repeated this assertion in his teachings until 1976 came ... and went. But God did tell the assembled that 'extra time' was being given for them to give the message of God's descent to the wider world. Unfortunately BK leadership has censored ('revised' as they say) these teachings to remove the predictions, and other 'difficult' things that God said to his children that they wish He hadn't. After 1976 various destruction dates have been talked about by leadership, 2000 was one; 'around 2000' wrote BK spokesman Jagdish Chander. More recently a series of commercials on Indian TV proposing '2012 The End or a New Beginning' were presented by popular BK spokeswoman Shivani.

Anthony's video was posted by the Brahmakumaris on Jun 16, 2013 for use in their new counter-brahmakumaris.info website, 'TABK.com' was registered on 19 June 2013. Draw your own conclusions.

I love all this ... it is become so delightfully silly. But I am concerned about the actual truth being buried underneath all the others ones.

It would be worth taking a copy of Anthony's video to embarrass him and his "intelligence" Übermeisters in the SS.

Who do you trust? Take it away Muddy Waters ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: New 'Truth about Brahma Kumaris' website (again)

Post02 Jul 2013

Meanwhile, BK Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb over at the BKs' forum are all excited about Global Google Domination driving us out of town ...
learningspirit wrote:It's an interesting web-site for sure!

I suggest if we start a separate topic for each of the key controversies highlighted on the web-site and establish the authenticity. To me this appears more credible compared to the typical BKInfo propaganda.

Darling ...

Where do you think it all came from?

And there is more to come yet that the Seniors are hiding even from the Ramsays.
EasyMeditation wrote:I think I agree with learningspirit. If we approach the subjects using logic and authenticity, we will help people to think for themselves about it, and take their own conclusions, without having to read 95% of anti-BK, hate, insults and distortions, which are embarassingly unbearable to read not only to a BK, but for any normal human being, which we see at BK.info.
    learningspirit wrote:

Both aboutbrahmakumaris and truthaboutbrahmakumaris sites don't come up in Google search as such so Its best to discuss it widely through this forum
Agree, and hope it will change in the future and that the website creators understand well the current rules of SEO, which I don't specifically know how they work now, as they keep changing over time.

Last time I checked, it was more about how many people access the sites, than keywords as it was about 10 years ago.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: New 'Truth about Brahma Kumaris' website (again)

Post02 Jul 2013

Hahahah, maybe Baba does exist, if they pursue their 'worthy' project they will actually stumble upon the truth!

Return to The BKWSU