Brahma Kumaris target children in China

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Brahma Kumaris target children in China

Post24 Dec 2013

Typically, building on their success with the Relax Kids development, the Brahma Kumaris are overtly targeting children in China. Typically, they look for whatever vulnerability they can to get into foreign cultures and what better one than the minds of the children of well to do parents?

I suppose, getting into the minds of mothers via the minds of their children is an easy route for them. I say "well to do" (rich or middle class) because I don't suppose they are serving the poor. At least we should be grateful for that ...

Hiding their name and roots, they appear to have relabelled it as "Chinese Meditation" ... (no more "Ancient Raja Yoga"?) although more investigation is required. Honestly, the BKs are just like the multi-national cigarette company pushing their drug internationally, and acting unethically in developing nations by targeting the minds of the young.

I wonder what hypnotic ideas they are filling them with. These commentaries are 100% hypnotic.

被放松了的 (儿童的冥想) - Being Relaxed - Kids Meditation (Chinese), 和平的泡泡(儿童的冥想) - Bubbles of Peace - Kids Meditation (Chinese), 安全的感觉 -冥想 - Feeling Safe - Kids Meditation (Chinese), 爸爸那样的光芒(儿童的冥想) - Light as a Feather - Kids Meditation (Chinese), 浸入(儿童的冥想) - Soaking in Sunshine - Kids Meditation (Chinese), 安静洞洞((儿童的冥想) - The Quiet Cave - Kids Meditation (Chinese).

They also appear to be take pretty much directly from the private 'Relax Kids' business. A business run, often from BK premises, by a BK/child of a BK/ex-BK/co-operative soul who "left Baba" to marry her very human "Prince Charming" - despite relationships being against the BKs teachings. I read that the marriage failed and it seems she may have returned to the fold, but was always support to some extent by the BKWSU leadership through it all.

I never understood why Jayanti and Janki allowed it but forbid the same for the 10,000s of poor Indian girls in India? Nor why they all a chosen few in London to have relationships and even marry ... presumably to wangle their way around immigration. But they do. Such hypocrites.

I wonder if the Relax Kids woman is selling her products and course in China via the BKs, or whether the BKs are just using them and giving them away?

Apart from the ethics of it all, one has to wonder what it all has to do with the actual teachings of the cult?

Or is it all just a useful tool to get into the minds of potential adherents and make a few more rupees/yuan?

Perhaps the BKs have a long term marketing plan for China and so Destruction is not going to come in 2 to 3 years any more?

Pink Panther

Re: Brahma Kumaris target children in China

Post25 Dec 2013

Everyone eyes the bourgeoning chinese $$middle class $$ market these days.

They need to be careful, the government there is intolerant of NRMs and unofficial churches.

Return to The BKWSU