BKs want my property & turning my family against me

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

BK_Victim

BKs want my property & turning my family against me

Post22 Feb 2014

I am warning BKs to get the hell out of my property. If you want peace, go live in your own home OR go and live in your Mount Abu hills, or go to hell, or do whatever you want. I want to use my property for orphanage.

BK idiots not accepting it and provoking my idiot family member to fight against me.

This property is made with my blood and sweat and hard earned money. It's mind boggling for me how serving poor and needy with orphanage is not a service, but providing a luxury place to live for CULT BKs is a service.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Brahma Kumaris want my property & turning my family

Post22 Feb 2014

BK_Victim wrote:I am warning BKs to get the hell out of my property ... BK idiots not accepting it and provoking my idiot family member to fight against me.

This is the face of the BKWSU the public is not shown but goes on time and time again ... families divided against each other and the greed for property.

In the Murlis, their god spirit calls it, "conquering the world 3 square feet at a time".

Adherents are taught to believe that support an unemployed BK and giving them a property is the "highest karma" whilst helping the genuinely needy, like orphans, is a waste of money.

That is a fact.

Worse than that, BKs claim doing worldly charity is negative karma because it binds you to the world which is surely going to be destroyed (... during WWII, 1950, 1976, 1986, 1986 to 1996, Year 2000, 2012 etc - they cannot make up their minds when!).

In the BK system, you earn more good karma feeding an unemployed and usually uneducated BK until they get fat and giving them a luxury property, than feeding and educating poor orphans. To the BK mind, such orphans are impure and ignorant, and their suffering is their own fault, therefore they are evil their god spirit called "scorpions and snakes" or likened to flies which are born and then die in a day.

These are honest question from their Murli scriptures.

The Brahmakumaris teach their adherents that if they give money to charity, then they will then share in any bad karma such individuals carry out ... therefore, they suck up all the spare money their followers have. It's all about the money.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BKs want my property & turning my family against me

Post24 Feb 2014

because.parmeshwar wrote:I also know a similar case in our area where the landlord asked them to vacate the premises and BKs resisted initially ... but when they realized they had no other option, and they had to vacant the premises, they declared that the the landlord was not pure enough so Baba did not use his property of his noble cause ... See the double game ... that's really funny.

I am not being sexist here, I am just talking about human nature.

It's a fact some women are "golddiggers". Just because they put on a white sari it doesn't change that. Generally, in life, goldiggers give out a little sex and feminine charm to begin with and once they get what they want, e.g. wealthy, property, a car and driver etc, they turn it off. OK, the BKs don't give out literal sex, but do they still use their feminine sexuality to flatter and charm?

In truth, some BKs, and some part of the BK operation, is no real different. In fact, they even charm women until they get what they want and then once they've got it ... the shutters come down. They can be very sneaky, albeit they call it "subtle" and persistent ... and they do get together to conspire about these things, involving the senior Sisters, or male accountant types, in the background.

Some should do a review of just how many incident, and how many divorces leading to separate and property donation the BKs benefit from in this way ... and, the funny thing is, it's against what the Murlis say. They are not supposed to buy properties because the End of the World is coming.
gold digger

a person who dates others purely to extract money from them, in particular a woman who strives to marry a wealthy man.

Pink Panther

Post24 Feb 2014

They are not supposed to buy properties because the End of the World is coming.

If they - and any other apocalyptic groups - thought it through, they’d realise that taking out a long-term loan, like a mortgage, means they never have to pay it back ever!

Because, well, the bankers will all be ”Om Shanti” (as they say) well before term. The depositors, whose money the banks lend out, won’t get it back anyhow, they too have been "repossessed” and put into ’storage” ...!

The BKs can just pay interest only until vinash - easy, a piece of cake, given their cash flow.

And if they did not pay even that, just let the interest compound, surely all debts are wiped at Destruction anyway and accounts start again next Kalpa.

It is ”souls" that incur karma and earn inheritance for next Kalpa, not organisations!

The finance sector, who believe the good times go on forever, borrow like crazy, like they’ll never have to repay it, as if the world is going to end, while those who believe it will end, don’t. It’s a crazy upside down mixed up world alright!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Feb 2014

It's funny but I actually think the "don't buy property" Shrimat in the Murli was a sensible limitation onto the religion, to keep it from become too avaricious and commercial. Originally, it seems it was supposed to be a "house religion".

As for the change in the West, I guess it was just pragmatism on behalf of Dank Janki who, having lived through two failed predictions of Destruction already (WWII and 1950), was covering her bases as far as 1976 failing too. Which it then did. They acquired their first freehold, of Tennyson Road, in 1974, I think it was.

Why were they buying property in 1974 if they were telling their followers the End of the World was going to happen in 1976?

BK-London3.jpg
BK-London3.jpg (11.8 KiB) Viewed 8949 times

Return to The BKWSU