Lekhraj Kirpalani's "cinema is the depths of hell" quote

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's "cinema is the depths of hell" quote

Post03 Jul 2014

That's interesting because it suggests BapDada ... whoever or whatever we accept or believe BapDada to be ... sanctioning the secrecy and manipulation of the lower ranking and later arriving masses.

So who is BapDada ... the deceased Lekhraj Kirpalani, some other manipulative or even malevolent spirit entity spinning Maya around the BK family, or just some projection of Sister Gulzar's?

warrior

working towards unification

Post05 Jul 2014

Lekhraj's ghost

Pink Panther

Post06 Jul 2014

Murli: You are the one who has known the Father’s secrets from the beginning.

Ishu Dadi is Lachu's lokik Sister and also a treasurer of Yagya.

An organisation's treasurer knows secrets that no one else does.

warrior

working towards unification

Post06 Jul 2014

Certainly a treasurer knows everything. Just like the story of Shewakram, he knew everything about Tarachand and Lekhraj. He gave affidavit about the 10k rupees because he knew it, it was a fact.

Ushu Dadi was made a treasurer a bit later. Not from very beginning, officially she became a treasurer when the Yagya started expanding after they moved to Abu.

There is reference of this of BK Usha (Delhi) to whom Ishu Dadi would send a receipt of contribution:
“I started going to post office myself for posting my letters and sending monetary cooperation. I would, in turn, get a return slip from Ishu Dadi ji.”

In the beginning someone from the family of Lekhraj was in charge of keeping the key to the safe during the day, at night the key to the safe would go under the pillow of Lekhraj.
Previous

Return to The BKWSU