BKs Magistrate Court & High Court (1938 - 39) criminal cases

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

BKs Magistrate Court & High Court (1938 - 39) criminal cases

Post20 Aug 2014

From: Message to BK Simon Blandford, Learningspirit & others
ex-l wrote:We have an original copy of 'OM MANDLI: A true authenticated story about its activities being a reply to "Is This Justice? by Om Radhe'. It has been copied 100% accurately.
warrior wrote:Yes, the book is true and the contents of the book are also true.

An original copy of the book exist.

The allegations listed in the book are same as the Magistrate Court (1938) and High Court (1939) criminal cases.

The book was published in 1940 - just after the court cases.

Just to save this from the mire of the BK IT team's usual antagonism to us discussing the truth about their religion here ...

Do you have any new for us about the Om Mandli Magistrate Court & High Court (1938 - 39) criminal cases you mention?

Do you have any more insights into what really happened?

I understand it is always a risk to mention anything in a public forum, as the BKs will no doubt send someone straight off to sweeten up any officials or disappear the material, but if you do have any more information that is safely secured beyond their reach, like the materials in the British Library and so on, I would be interested to hear it.

warrior

working towards unification

Re: BKs Magistrate Court & High Court (1938 - 39) criminal c

Post20 Aug 2014

ex-l wrote:We have an original copy of 'OM MANDLI: A true authenticated story about its activities being a reply to "Is This Justice? by Om Radhe'. It has been copied 100% accurately.

OK. I am reaffirming that I have seen 2 original copies of the Om Mandli book at two different libraries in two different countries. You can view 2 shots as how the book looks like - hardcover and one page of inside book:

Book Om Mandli Hardcover.jpg
Hardcover OM book

Om Mandli book one page.jpg
inside page of book Om Mandli

warrior

Post20 Aug 2014

ex-l wrote:Do you have any new for us about the Om Mandli Magistrate Court & High Court (1938 - 39) criminal cases you mention?

Do you have any more insights into what really happened?

I understand it is always a risk to mention anything in a public forum...

We can make public the Court Cases.

Regarding news in research its a bit tricky to reveal things here before conclusion.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Aug 2014

warrior wrote:Regarding news in research its a bit tricky to reveal things here before conclusion.

Yes, I agree and I would not do so.

It's insulting ... the BKs like to use words to give themselves greater airs, like "university", "academic" or "scholarly". On the BKs' copycat discussion forum, they have a link to "Scholarly BK History Research" ... but they have no idea about the meaning of "scholar" or collegiate values, like openness, sharing and peer review. It's a joke to even suggest.

It's just more whitewash and PR spin for them.

In my experience, they use other people's research work unreferenced and then use their "academia" to attack the sources of that information.

They are not interested in digging out the truth, they are interested in layering on top another facade and manipulating it. For them, it's a "damage limitation" exercise in which they are active, internationally, attempting to stop information from coming out and hiding it from their brainwashed followers.

The leaders just want to be able to pre-empt any revelations and prepare a distracting response before awareness of it spreads through their cult and people start asking questions about their probity.

Would the BKs use their resources to block the truth coming out? They already have. Would they "disappear" information and materials, like Stalinist purging? They already have? Do they have any integrity in this matter? Absolutely not.

The revelations that we found out about BKism, are akin to finding the dead sea scrolls for Christianity ... and have the BKs ONCE offered or asked to speak to us about them, or moved to correct their version of the history given them?

Absolutely not. They are still pumping into the minds of newcomers an absolutely false version as if they were children, or brainwashed cult followers.

warrior

Post24 Aug 2014

ex-l wrote: On the BKs' copycat discussion forum, they have a link to "Scholarly BK History Research" ... but they have no idea about the meaning of "scholar" or collegiate values, like openness, sharing and peer review. It's a joke to even suggest.

A proper copycat. And open to all to see how they are copying it.

Why did they take this forum to court if they wanted to open one identically to this one?

As per all the material they "borrow" from here, it's very strange how they are not able to make any sense of it. It is as if their intellect is blocked as a result of continuously blocking the truth.

If this carry on in this way only few will get to be bottom of this, understand it as a whole and the rest will just stand by waiting forever.

Dear all, the very matter here is that there is something really wrong with truth. That is -

The truth is very simple, not complex, ornate or luxurious, not at all in need of help of any 'university or scholar' to understand it and that became the problem.

Return to The BKWSU