"Mr Sexy" Launches BK Pledge for Peace campaign

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

"Mr Sexy" Launches BK Pledge for Peace campaign

Post30 Aug 2014

Meanwhile, somewhat paradoxically, the Brahma Kumaris used the twice voted "Sexiest Asian Man in the World" to launch its "Pledge for Peace" campaign, (a re-play its Million Minutes of Peace campaign).

Hrithik Roshan, known as Mr Sexy in India, plays female fantasy lover-boys and sex symbols in movies, and has been making the female half of the nation in a swoon. He appears to spend most of his life bare chested and with his trousers pull down low on his hips.

Hrithik sure is spreading "pure" vibrations within the female population ... but I think it mainly pure lust.

Is that a gun in his pocket, or is Hrithik just happy to see Sister Shivani?

hrithik-roshan2rr.jpg
hrithik-roshan2rr.jpg (36.31 KiB) Viewed 5789 times

Save Innocents

Re: "Mr Sexy" Launches BK Pledge for Peace campaign

Post31 Aug 2014

Ex-I wrote:: Hrithik sure is spreading "pure" vibrations within the female population.

And everyone, kindly give a huge round of applause to deserving ex-l for bringing the purest vibrations of this contacted & contracted soul which were not though visible to BKs. Now, I don't think I am leaving this forum now or later.
Is that a gun in his pocket, or is Hrithik just happy to see Sister Shivani?

Could be any hard thing. Anything !!!!

And he recently got his much hyped divorce with wife Suzanne. It is supposed to be the costliest divorce in India. Was it also due to BKism? There is no other reason available out there, media is still speculating what led to this divorce. Can you tell ex-l, was this campaign before his divorce or after it? And the best part is, his wife decided to leave him with two children. Surely it would not be affecting him too much as he has enough booty to support thousand lives.

May be it is true that he is BK & that is main reason of divorce ... could be a strong possibility. I have read many of his interviews in TOI & it appeared a bit spiritualistic & psychic, so there is some definite reason. Girls may like him but many guys dislike him for his over-acting & stupidity. And, yes, that is one reason why just few directors sign him for movies, most movies are directed & produced by his Father, Rakesh Roshan.

May be many BK Didis also find him too hot to be a BK.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: "Mr Sexy" Launches BK Pledge for Peace campaign

Post05 Sep 2014

Save Innocents wrote:And he recently got his much hyped divorce with wife Suzanne. It is supposed to be the costliest divorce in India. Was it also due to BKism?

More than likely the BKs would be exploiting his emotional vulnerability at a traumatic time.

They've done the same in the West on more than on occasion, from Madame Sadat to Robin Gibb (in their case due to deaths not break ups).

Hrithik-Roshan_Brahma-Kumaris.jpg
You sexy thing ...
Hrithik-Roshan_Brahma-Kumaris.jpg (59.43 KiB) Viewed 5451 times

Return to The BKWSU