We are not Gurus, do not worship human beings, no photos?

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: We are not Gurus, do not worship human beings, no photos

Post30 Sep 2014

I wasn't offended at all, Quantum I was joking too.

When I first met Gulzar she was quite scary and deeply spiritual, as was Janki. I know it pleases the Gujaratis and brings in plenty of rupees to play these games.

Just find it all a bit tragic.

quantum

Post30 Sep 2014

OK Mr. Green, thanks for clarifying. I did misinterpret your meaning. Apologies. Yes, I do enjoy your jokes and funny bone a lot, yeah, it is tragic ... 'Tragic Turkeys' .... hahahahaha ... I did read a post recently from a PBK Jugdeish, where he said the BK Institution also goes through the 4 stages of The Cycle. This was in response to all the bad feedback and complaints from ex-BKs on this forum. It seems as though they have got 'Stuck Somehow' in the Iron age of their Cycle!!?? I am thinking the Big Baba Shiva & Baba Lekhraj have been saying lots of 'Porkies' ...

Thanks for that ex-l, my mistake. LOL ... funny as! ... hahahaha ... sooo true ... BK Leaders are 'Thiefs In the Night' ... 'Daylight Robbery'! ..."Ruthless Robbers" ... and in God's Name to boot! ... WTF?? ... Yes, better to do business with a prostitute ... you get goods and services with cost upfront ... but with BK Leaders "everything is free" ... but you pay later ... with your soul ... you will be empty like a shell and bankrupt.

I don't think Dadi Janki is deeply spiritual ... I think she is deeply Disturbed!. And Dadi Gulzar does have an 'unfortunate face', but otherwise ... all good.

quantum

Post30 Sep 2014

Mr Green wrote:I wasn't offended at all, Quantum I was joking too. When I first met Gulzar she was quite scary and deeply spiritual, as was Janki. I know it pleases the Gujaratis and brings in plenty of rupees to play these games.

Yeah, he he Mr. Green, re- your comment about it pleases the Gujaratis and brings in plenty of rupees to play these games. Again, all PR and 'business strategies' ... playing the Godly card on top of the table with one hand ... and doing deals with the devil under the table with the other .... what's new?

Well put, Affected BK. This is the sad truth of the matter. This is 'real'. This is happening to many past and present. They are predators, like monsters. Their actions are akin to rape on many levels. Yes, they do love to give you guilt and drop you in the gutter when they have no further use for you, if you dare question/challenge them on anything about their authority/instructions etc. I think it's time all and any BKs past & present stood up to them together in solidarity and demand Compensation for Damages & gross loss etc under this situation, monies, goods and property and labour were actually taken under religious/cult brainwashing, guilt, force, coercion, lies & hypnosis ...

Save Innocents

Post04 Oct 2014

All three crowned Dadis in the first post appear JOKERS. Ha ha ha :D

BKs do really have some sort of strength to hold their laugh in front of these crowned Dadis. At least I am not able to hold it. Ha ha ha :D. And the biggest joker among three is Gulzar, watch out her expression & devilish eyes. I think they should stop thinking & wearing gold metal, even the plated one, as everything must be white, right? Or is gold an exception for them ha ha ha :D.
ex-l wrote : Here's a BK joke I made up quickly?

Question, "How many Senior BK Sisters does it take to change a light bulb?"......

Ha ha ha, it is hilarious. Seriously this thread is now one of my favorites.

Do me a favor Admin, add a thread on BK Jokes which is specially dedicated to raise their serious issues & psychic cultist plans in lighter n funny ways.
Previous

Return to The BKWSU