BapDada fails to arrive for Foreigners' Seasons 2014?

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Re: BapDada fails to arrive for Foreigners' Seasons 2014?

Post17 Apr 2015

By now, the Holy Spirit must be fed up with the inconsistent health of Dadi Gulzar.

Is he looking for new young virgin to run his show for another 50-60 years or so..? Does he have any plans to change the Gyan upside down giving the idea to BKs to propagate like this..."Oh.. it was the fault of non-educated Dadi Gulzar, Lekhraj etc who could not delivered as per instructions by almighty.But, now this new virgin is true medium of GOD and the Gyan being given is "True" knowledge coming from the ocean of Truth" ?

Do not wonder if they do this.

Pink Panther

Post17 Apr 2015

And what did she do for a living for the 33 years before becoming a channel?
She was one of many who channeled and tranced from a young age. She was groomed to become what she became. Her other options in life?

warrior

working towards unification

Post17 Apr 2015

Avatar in feminine form is not possible ... this book 'Shri Meher Baba, The Perfect Master' is from 1933. I wonder if Meher Baba was one of Lekhrajs gurus.
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 707 times

or full book here:
qAndA.pdf
(341.88 KiB) Downloaded 731 times

quantum

Post17 Apr 2015

I see what you mean Pink; poor Dadi Gulzar. No other choice in life?....let's see what great choices could have been available to her back then?...mmmmm....child bride, and all those horrors? marriage to a man pig, uncontrolled breeding and domestic slavery?,...no human or womans rights?...worked like a dog and chucked out on the streets in old age if husband dies, because of some men's hidious superstitions,.?...carry bricks on her head for 10 hrs a day on dust and dirt for crumbs till she drops dead?...(ex-l likes the 'bricks carry one and hard labour'.)

As i said earlier, it's just Critizing Her for the sake of it....trying to split a hair into 10 pieces to invent negativity and dirt on her just for the sake of it??....Wow....that's truly Sick & Toxic....and has been quite sickening and toxic for me to see all this stuff, just because i posted saying i really like her, her virtues and gratitude to her ect!!....what a Mistake that was folks.

quantum

Post17 Apr 2015

On the subject of being a trance medium,....it's not an 'ordinary' skill that can be taught, or 'groomed' into one.....one cannot just 'teach or groom' just anyone into it as such.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Apr 2015

quantum wrote:Don't know the answer to that one ... I have no idea.

Nothing really, she entered the cult as an infant.

The BK dramatise such periods as "The Beggary" but, think, how did they really spend their 16 hour plus a day, 7 days a week for 20 years ... especially as they did not have to work, weren't allowed to read or educate themselves and even entertainments were limited? And in places like either Islamic Karachi, where they could hardly go out; and in Abu which, Post-British Empire, was hardly overwhelm with culture and excitement.

We all know how boring, limited and repetitive the Sakar Murlis were.

Cooking, cleaning, bathing and toileting, and a one hour rabble about Krishna not being God. That pretty much leaves another, say, 12 hours a day ...

I don't know either.

quantum

Post17 Apr 2015

Haha ... contrary to what you may put down here, Dadi Gulzar was educated and did indeed go to school, as a child, and into her teenage years. Beyond that, it's pretty obvious. Following her path in 'learning of the higher mind' and much more than is necessary to go into here.

Pink Panther

Post18 Apr 2015

Quantum wrote: let's see what great choices could have been available to her back then?...mmmmm....child bride, and all those horrors? marriage to a man pig, uncontrolled breeding and domestic slavery?,...no human or womans rights?...worked like a dog and chucked out on the streets in old age

Do you mean all men are that way or do you mean the way Lekhraj treated his wife and family after "God called”?

Seriously, you are being way too defensive. I liked Dadi Gulzar as a personality (or Dadi Bullseye as some kids called her) and I mentioned some positive qualities I saw in her, didn’t I?

I don’t think critiquing is the same as "being critical” in the secondary colloquial sense (whereas ”critical” in its primary sense means analysing all aspects, good, bad and indifferent). And any ”negative criticism” was not about the person (ad hominem) but about the situations and possible sins of omission if not commission.

I do pity a lot of these poor dudes because they were good people corralled by circumstances, ignorance and human fallibility.

e.g. You say ‘educated’ but it was not much beyond primary level. The ”Dadis" had no idea who Adolf Hitler was until Western BKs came along, despite India and Nepal contributing many troops to the armies of the Empire that Lekhraj admired.

And as ex-l has oft-pointed out, Lekraj (a.k.a. God, Father of all, seed of humanity and all religions) had no idea about Judaism, Tao, Shinto etc , had a mistaken understandings of his own cultural traditions or history (Buddhism, vedanta, the sramana traditions etc) let alone the rest of the world. Africa - the birthplace of humanity, or China - a quarter of the world’s population with a longer, more accurate written history (like the Jews) than India are non-entities. So the education was not dissimilar to what a child might get in a fundamentalist madrasa or Roman Catholic primary school before Vatican 2 - reading, writing and religious indoctrination.

ex-l also is making points from a particular perspective, comparing to the broader society at the time where poverty and deprivation was commonplace, not a ’spiritual test” only for an exclusive group. There was economic malaise caused by the Great Depression in the 1930s, WW2, Partition etc. Everyone struggled throughout India and many parts of the world.

Sharing different perspectives is what we do in a discussion with different people. If we all agreed on such things all the time, we’d be like a... cult !

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 Apr 2015

quantum wrote:Haha ... contrary to what you may put down here, Dadi Gulzar was educated

in English, "educated" generally means a little more than having gone to a local girls school.

But just out of interest ... which school?

She entered the BKWSU as a child ... they say 8 years old in 1937 ... and then they claim, at 16, she opened a BK centre in Lucknow.

Therefore
She obviously did not study arithmetic.

Furthermore, the BKs say that she was a "an original member of the committee of women that administers the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University" ... but the youngest according to this list was 17 in 1938. What was her real name?

I am guessing the "school" was the BKs' own, eg Om Nivas ... but please prove me wrong. I'd like to know.

There was no centre in Lucknow 1943 ... "service" did not start until 1952 in India (they say).

The BKs have faked up and exaggerated their histories so often ... nothing adds up, everything is fake. That is the only lesson to learn about the BKs.
How to all began

Dadi commenced her training as a yogi in 1937 at the age of eight. Having undergone all aspects of training from such early beginnings, she is now recognised as a great yogini, much sought after for enlightenment on attaining mental concentration, peace of mind, stability in meditation, emotional control, etc. She is committed to living and teaching the values and the elevated spiritual principles which come from the ancient teachings of Raja Yoga. In the midst of what has been dubbed the ëNervous Ninetiesí, her message of the heart/mend connection has never been more timely.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post19 Apr 2015

Sorry if you're upset, Quantum.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Apr 2015

quantum wrote:Haha ... contrary to what you may put down here, Dadi Gulzar was educated
ex-l wrote:There was no centre in Lucknow 1943 ... "service" did not start until 1952 in India (they say).

The best I've found so far is "Although her formal education only reached school level ...". Which "school" level ... primary school?

There's no record of 'Om Nivas' children going out to public or private schools.

The BKs also write, "in 1952 [Lekhraj Kirpalani] sent a few young woman members to Bombay and Delhi on service". No mention of Lucknow, the capital city of the state of Uttar Pradesh. 1952 - 16 would means she was born in 1936.

The BKs often exaggerated Dadi Janki's involvement and history, it seems they did Gulzar's too.

It's tough to discover your gods have "feet of clay" ... but, again, we discovered the BK tendency towards deception, manipulation and self-exaggeration.

Pink Panther

Post21 Apr 2015

Having undergone all aspects of training from such early beginnings, [Gulzar] is now recognised as a great yogini
Another question needs to be asked about the BK claims and titles. You often hear the phrase :”great yogi / yogini”.

By what measure is someone firstly a yogi, then a good yogi, then a great yogi?

By BK definitions of what Yoga is or who is a yogi, B.K. Iyengar - that other more famous BK - was not a yogi at all, nor Shivananda, nor Patanjali himself, nor Shankara Acharya nor the Buddha nor any of the Yogachara school nor any of the sramanas - nor any other person who practiced what most people would recognise as Yoga.

Although subverting the definition, by using such terminology BKs are trying to be associated with those recognised as "great yogis” by most people.

As usual, the BKs redefine terms to suit themselves then make their claims.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 Apr 2015

Pink Panther wrote:As usual, the BKs redefine terms to suit themselves then make their claims.

Yup, it's typically vain or conceited because it's only they would claim it of themselves.

Beyond that, it's just PR ... acceptance by repetition ... and exploiting convention and outsiders' naivety.

Free Speech

Post21 Apr 2015

Pink Panther wrote: Although subverting the definition, by using such terminology BKs are trying to be associated with those recognized as "great yogis” by most people.

Exactly.

I think the next titles that they may use for their Seniors could be "Paramhansa" or "Shankaracharya" with a new typical BK-type meaning & definition associated with it making BKs disbelieve the actual meaning of these words. After all, other Yoga systems pose a threat to their business, is not it?

They have already succeeded in making BKs disbelieve all original religions.

warrior

working towards unification

Post22 Apr 2015

ex-l wrote:There's no record of 'Om Nivas' children going out to public or private schools.

Om Niwas was the boarding school.

Once the child came to the Om Mandli with the letter of permission from parents, he/she would stay in the building called Om Niwas. But Gulzar did not stay in this place.

OM NIWAS Karachi Pakistan..jpg
PreviousNext

Return to The BKWSU