BapDada fails to arrive for Foreigners' Seasons 2014?

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BapDada fails to arrive for Foreigners' Seasons 2014?

Post25 Apr 2015

Free Speech wrote:Seriously, is that a joke by BKWSU on Hinduism or way of cursing humanity?

It's why I make a point about "education".

It's not simply criticism (I consider them to be victims, initially, denied it by their cult leader), nor about snobbery, it just that only individuals with such stunted development could believe such nonsense and nonsensical think with such sincerity.

I know I am not that clever ... the difference being I *know* I am not that clever. They don't seem to. They really seem to believe their shallow, infantile, conceited nonsense *is* "unlimited" wisdom.

You'd have to be *really* stupid, or stupefied, to do so.

Free Speech

Post26 Apr 2015

You'd have to be *really* stupid, or stupefied, to do so.

Right,ex-l. Just fail to understand the zero percent seriousness of BKWSU and BKs about the claims of Destruction. Do they not realise what it means actually? How much pain, cry, agony of all sorts a minute Destructive event brings to people? Do they not sympathize with sufferers? Certainly, Murli of this week could be expected to contain hints of Destruction. Outdated and expired data still continues.

After volcanic eruption in Chile, look at the recent Earthquake of Nepal (& North India) where approx 1500 have been killed & thousands injured. I have already felt 3 major vibrations from yesterday, as if whole Earth was shaking? Is that a reason to rejoice for BKs? How could here be peace after Destruction? At least, this is very unconventional till now.

I mean, BKs dream of total Destruction but could they see how terrible a small disaster is? I think they are living for their worst dream. Murlis have done a nice job by making them believe good for something that is so horrendous. What would be the spiritual state of a person who feels happiness on seeing thousands in pain? I pray God to forgive these fully unaware BKs & its propagators.

warrior

working towards unification

Post25 Aug 2015

Lets see what will happen ... :D
Baba Milan dates for 2015 - 2016

BK.DR.Satyanarayan Gyansarovar Mount Abu 27-Mar-2015 05:46
Posted in group: SAKAASH (SM)
Baba Milan dates for next season

14th October 2015

3rd November 2015

30th November 2015

31st December 2015

18th January 2016

12th February 2016

7th March 2016 / shivarathri Milan

31st March 2016

Om Shanti.
--
IN HIS MIND AND AT HIS HAND
YOUR DIVINE ANGELS
BapDada & MadhubanNiwasis

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Aug 2015

8 days a year for a million adherents? Has "God" run out of things to say?

Why doesn't he just use a second medium if Gulzar is losing it?
Previous

Return to The BKWSU