BKs become landlord to followers in houses made by donations

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

BKs become landlord to followers in houses made by donations

Post15 Jan 2015

because.parmeshwar wrote:They use the donated money and build their own property (house) in their personal name and NOT by the name of Yagya.
They rent the built house to their own followers. (Now, the follower has to give rent + donation extra in order to continue with them).

Really? Is there no end to their financial exploitation and money making?

Details please.

As usual, I suppose there is no security for followers, no stakeholding in the business? Do they even have tenants' rights, or can they be thrown out any time, or the moment they stop following principles?

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Re: BKs become landlord to followers in houses made by donat

Post17 Jan 2015

Details please.

What details you want ex-I?

You mean to say that I disclose name and places on an open forum?

It's open and now accepted by the followers. They redesigned their system this way.

It's sad that the people who donate for the centre cannot stay at the centres because they are not pukka. They cannot enter the kitchens because they are gruhastha. But, yes, they can give money to make their fortune in heaven ... and with time when they fed up with all dharnas and behaviour of the incharges, they leave and have to forget everything that they have given.

Return to The BKWSU