A Muslim responds to BKWSU's fallacious account of Islam

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

A Muslim responds to BKWSU's fallacious account of Islam

Post12 Mar 2015

From, A letter to Brahma Kumaris.

The Brahma Kumaris believe their teachings come direct from "God" ... rather than Lekhraj Kirpalani's half baked brain ... and as such, they are completely right and every one else is wrong (part of their and Lekhraj Kirpalani's massive child-like narcissistic conceit). And let's bear in mind when Lekhraj Kirpalani was first revealed as God in 1936, according to the current BKWSU, he did not even know about Judaism (Jews) and thought Islam and Muslim were two separate religions!

The BKs, by habit, present an incredibly simplistic, naive, historically incorrect view of other religious, manipulated to suit their agenda. All other religious being incomplete "memorials" of their religion as taught 5,000 years ago and of limited benefit as neither Muhammed nor any other religious founder truly knew God nor gain enlightenment, liberation nor access heaven on earth.

Despite now using and targeting Muslims, the BKs teach that the now utterly impure Muhammed is reborn on Earth, was only ever 25% as "spiritual" as the BK leaders (approx), and has to come to the BKs, at this time, to re-learn his religion.
A letter to Brahma Kumaris

Dear Madam(s) & Sir(s)

First of all greetings and best wishes to you all for being a religious organization as religion now a days has become obsolete and religious people are specifically endangered species now a days.

I got one pamphlet of yours through my dailies where there were lots of presentation regarding Hinduism.

But what bothered me is two things:
    1) First that you have presented some views on Islam and its Prophets without any references and authorities.

2) And secondly there is a presentation of Hindu Religion and its Gods without any references and authorities.
In this very good and nice era of science and technology people don't have to travel distance upon horses and camels to learn and teach religion. Everything is compact and transparent now so far at least religion is concerned. The zing thing which is missing now a days is HONESTY to ACCEPT the TRUTH in this age.

I honestly declare that I would be the first to accept Hinduism as my religion if and only if hundreds of anomalies present there are resolved. So should my Hindu friends must also offer similar courage to accept Islam if anomalies there as per their views are resolved. But people today hide the truth with their own whimsical philosophies and present their ideas as their religious truth without any references and authorities. For ex: In Bible it is clearly written that " A women should not wear the dress of men and men should not wear the dress of women, for the Lord, your GOD detests anyone who does this" (Deuteronomy 22:25 in Bible). But all of the so called Christian women now a days goes against this in the name of Gender Equality.

IF GOD DOES NOT PRESCRIBE THE EQUALITY OF GENDER THEN HOW COULD OUR LIMITED, INSANE, DIRTY, SMALL, CORRUPT HUMAN BRAIN prescribe GENDER EQUALITY. Anyway, I am not here to preach Christianity or Islam or learn Hinduism either.

I am a Muslim and being a Muslim it is my duty to present the real facts to you about my religion Islam so that any misconception regarding Muslims religion should be clarified and removed. Moreover religion is essential part of REALITY but the REAL RELIGION as prescribed by the creator of the Human beings for their well being is the only essential and successful part of REALITY. But people have today accepted all the distorted versions of religion available from the mouths of the 'unholy HOLY looking' saints’ who only preaches what fits to their organizational views.

We must be careful that religion is not a child's-play and it should be COMPLETELY CLEAR OF IT'S CONCEPT AND CONTEXT because every Human Beings (Visible creature made of earth) and Jinn (Invisible creature made of fire) will be questioned individually, in this regard in the day of Judgment.

Let's Proceed:
    1) You said: The belief of Muslim religion is that they must attend Mecca - Medina at least once in his lifetime for "Darshan" of Holy Stone called "Sange-Aswad". Muslims also call this stone as "Noor-e-elahi" whereas Noor means "Tej" or "Tejomoy Roop" which is similar to the concept of "Jotyr-Ling" in Hinduism.

Clarification: You have been misguided madam/sir or you are presenting the distorted version of Muslim's religion cheaply available through books and CDs on footpaths. The fact is as follows:

Whenever any Human or Jinn accepts Islam as his religion he enters into the realm of Muslim community. Muslims are a community whose constitution is Quran which is a manual for a Human machine sent to Human Beings (Visible creature made of earth) and Jinn (Invisible creature made of fire) for their betterment both in this world and in the world after their death. It is practically implemented and shown, by Prophet which have been collected into a form of Hadiths (i.e Ways of Prophet) so that the practice of this religions should be smoothly carried out. Now whatever the name Islam signifies, it must have a reference to both the rulings as per Quran and its implementation as per Hadith.

It is not our belief rather it is our DUTY and incumbent upon every Muslim to attend Mecca once in the lifetime subject to that he is free of all type of debts and liabilities and has a means to bear the expenditure to attend Mecca, not for "Darshan" of so called Holy Stone or "Sange-Aswad" but to perform HAJJ. Hajj is a kind of high grade worship by which a Muslim fully and completely surrenders to the will of his Lord. It has lots of rituals for which I must suggest to check this site.

(http://www.hajinformation.com/main/f.htm) as I am not supposed to describe my religion here.

By the way so far our belief is concerned it is a very simple fact that there is no God but one God(ALLAH) and Muhammad (peace be upon him and love of whole humankind & jinn be upon him) is His Last Messenger for this Kalyug era as after this era PRALAY Era will start and then a New Era of rebirth of all soul will start for a question answer session.

So far Sange-Aswad is concerned , I don't know from where do you get this name. It is called al-Hajar al-Aswad as per our religion (Quran and Hadith). Its significance are as follows:
      i) Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him and love of whole humankind & jinn be upon him) said, "The black stone descended from Paradise which was whiter than milk, but the sins of the descendants of Adam (First human on earth) made it black." Hadith- Ahmad and Tirmidhi

ii) It marks as a starting point from where the circumambulating of Kaba starts. One round is completed when one starts from here and reaches here. Whenever prophet entered Kaba he would go to the Black (stone) Corner and start from there circumambulating the Ka'ba seven times: hastening in the first three rounds (Ramal) and walking in the last four. Hadith- Bukhari

iii) "Umar the second successor of Prophet addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, 'By Allah! I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it. From Hadith Bukhari.

iv) Whenever prophet came to the Corner (having the Black Stone) he would point out towards it with a stick in his hand and say, "Allahu-Akbar." (clearly indicating that it is just dead useless stone of no value but “Great is Allah” (the All power full, almighty)

Thus it is clear that so far Islam (Quran + Hadith) is concerned there is nothing like "Noor-e-ilahi" or something Godly in Hajar al-Aswad (not sange-aswad). Neither it gives any benefit nor harm to anyone because it is just a dead non-living STONE. It is just a stone which Allah gave it to Adam, as a memento of his first residence or as a farewell gift when he left Paradise. As such it does not deserve any DIVINE quality and needs worship anyway. I don't know from where do you get the concept of Shiva's Lingam in it.

I have clarified in detail the significance of this stone. Now it's your term to clarify why its called, 'Sange-Aswad" or 'Nur-e-illahi' or 'Jyoti' or "Jotyrmoy Shiv linga" But just a minute. Clarifications with references from religious books only. No whimsical personnel views and inferences collected from cheap books and CDs from footpath.

Lastly let it be clear that it is incumbent upon all Muslims to visit Mecca for Hajj but it is Mecca only. It is not at all important whether he attends Madina during his lifetime or not, but people visit it for "Darshan" actually during Hajj to offer Prayer or (‘Salaat’ actually but people use the distorted term ‘Namaaz’) in the Prophet's Mosque now the world's largest mosque.

2) You said, Jesus ( Peace be upon him) said I am not God but son of God ...

Clarification: I must most humbly ask to you to please provide any reference from where you get this blatant lie, a statement where Jesus directly spoke that he is son of God (not in gospels of X,Y,Z, rather original revelation in Hebrew called Enjeel). Anyway this is a very big topic and needs very much elaborate discussions in this regard. For your kind information I must suggest that you please check this very small book with complete references and authorities to establish whether Jesus was son of God or not, available free here: (http://www.scribd.com/doc/129448937/The ... bout-Jesus)

3) You wrote that Vidhata says that he arrives after every 5000 years in 'Sangam era'. In this stage of creation he appears in different roles in different periods to perform the everlasting Drama. In this way there is Satyayug, Tretayug, Kaliyug, Sangamyug and then Noboyug or New Era will arrive. You have presented this in the diagram below:

Clarification: First of all I would like to clarify that crescent and a star is not at all a symbol pertaining to Muslim culture, which you have shown in the diagram. Muslim culture means as I told you that its Quran and Hadith (ways of Prophet). There is not even a single reference by which we could establish that crescent and a star is Islamic or Muslims Holy Symbol. For your kind information 786, the tombs, divinity of Ajmer etc are all a great innovation in Islam because these things have no relation with our religion (Quran + Ways of Prophet)

Secondly, As per you diagram, Satyayug was within the dynasty of Adam for 5000 yrs, then Vidata set a stage (Tretayug + Dwapuryug) for another 6750 yrs comprising Abraham, Buddha and Christ and their dynasty as a role player. Then he set as his stage (Kalyug) for another 5000 years at least comprising Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and love of whole humankind & jinn be upon him) and their dynasty as a role player. Well, if I agree to your philosophy then it is also true that Vidhata is available in this DYNASTY at present as his last manifestation. Is int. THEN ALL HUMAN SHOULD ACCEPT Islam AS THE ONLY STAGE WITH THE ACTOR MUHAMMD ( peace be upon him and love of whole humankind & jinn be upon him) WITH HIS Muslim DYNASTY PLAYING THE ROLE ALLOTED TO HIM IN THIS KALYUG TO ESTABLISH THE TRUTH. SUBSEQUENTLY WE HAVE TO ALSO ACCEPT THAT LEBERATION AND SALVATION IS LYING IN THIS DYNASTY NOW WHERE A CLEAR CUT RULINGS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY THE VIDHATA NAMED ALLAH FOR THIS KALYUG STAGE, FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HUMAN IN THE FORM OF QURAN AND WAYS OF PROPHET FOR ITS IMPLEMENTATION.

Myself was not at all shy to read Gita to get The Knowledge of your religion and so I must also request to you to just check out Quran at least once in lifetime as a book of Vidhata for this third stage called Kalyug. Obtain free copies of Quran from here :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/129457076/Eng ... Plain-Text

Or from here http://www.holybooks.com/download-the-quran-in-english/

4) You have said that when humans soiled with sins, corruptions and bad works reaches the last stage of misery, pain and aghast "Iswar (God) remits all the sins from his life and takes him to HIS home forever.

Clarification: If I agree with this philosophy of yours then I have to believe that the Rapist of Delhi girl recently, and all other rapist who are roaming freely, all murderers who are roaming freely, all the killers of baby girl in embryonic stage, all the thieves and all the dacoits, all the torturers and killers of innocents, all the scandal-lers and slanderers and corrupts will be pardoned and forgiven and Bhagwan will take them to Paradise, perhaps His Home, so that they can live there a peaceful happy life forever and forever. What a happy evergreen ever ending of this stage drama. Well what about the girls who were raped, what about the girls who were killed after raped, what about the girls who were burnt after raped, what about the girls who were killed in the embryo, what about the girls who were tortured for dowry, what about the girls upon whom KEROSENE was poured and put on fire ALIVE, what about the soul who was cheated, what about the soul who was scandaled and slandered and cheated, what about the soul who lost all in theft and dacoity and riots, WHO WILL GIVE JUSTICE TO THEM. HOW THEIR MISERIES AND ASHAST WILL BE SOLVED. WILL BOTH THE RAPIST AND THE RAPED, MURDERED AND MURDERER, CHEATER AND THE CHEATED, WILL BE TOGEHTER GRANTED ABODE OF GOD IN THE SAME TIME without providing any justice to the victims. If on earth we have set up COURTS in the name of Justice and Humanity then is GOD SO MERCIFULL THAT HE WILL PARDON ALL SIN OF THE TYRANTS OR IS HE SO CRUEL THAT HE WILL NOT PROVIDE JUSTICE & COMPENSATIONS TO THE VICTIMS.
IS YOUR ABOVE LOGIC OF CLEAN CHIT TO ALL A SANE JUSTIFICATION OR THIS ONE IS MORE SANE & LOGICAL:

Quran Chapter 2:48 And fear a Day of Judgement when a person shall not avail another, nor will intercession be accepted from him nor will compensation be taken from him nor will they be helped. Verily, the Day of Judgement (when Allâh will judge between the creatures) is the time appointed for all of the Allah's creation (44:40) That Day shall you be brought to Judgement, not a secret of you will be hidden. (69:18)

Quran Chapter 69:1- 33
    1. The Reality!(i.e Judgement)
    2. What is the Reality?
    3. Ah, what will convey unto thee what the reality is!
    4. [The tribes of] Thamud and A'ad disbelieved in the judgment to come.
    5. As for Thamud, they were destroyed by the lightning.
    6. And as for A'ad, they were destroyed by a fierce roaring wind,
    7. Which He imposed on them for seven long nights and eight long days so that
    thou might have seen men lying overthrown, as they were hollow trunks of
    palm-trees.
    8. Canst thou [O Muhammad] see any remnant of them?
    9. And Pharaoh and those before him, and the communities that were destroyed,
    brought error,
    10. And they disobeyed the messenger of their Lord, therefor did He grip them
    with a tightening grip.
    11. Lo! when the waters rose, We carried you upon the ship
    12. That We might make it a memorial for you, and that remembering ears [that
    heard the story] might remember.
    13. And when the trumpet shall sound one blast
    14. And the earth with the mountains shall be lifted up and crushed with one
    crash,
    15. Then, on that day will the Event befall.
    16. And the heaven will split asunder, for that day it will be frail.
    17. And the angels will be on the sides thereof, and eight will uphold the
    Throne of thy Lord that day, above them.
    18. On that day ye will be exposed; not a secret of you will be hidden.
    19. Then, as for him who is given his record in his right hand, he will say:
    Take, read my book!
    20. Surely I knew that I should have to meet my reckoning.
    21. Then he will be in blissful state
    22. In a high garden
    23. Whereof the clusters are in easy reach.
    24. [And it will be said unto those therein]: Eat and drink at ease for that
    which ye sent on before you in past days.
    25. But as for him who is given his record in his left hand, he will say: Oh,
    would that I had not been given my book
    26. And knew not what my reckoning!
    27. Oh, would that it had been death!
    28. My wealth hath not availed me,
    29. My power hath gone from me.
    30. [It will be said]: Take him and fetter him
    31. And then expose him to hell-fire
    32. And then insert him in a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits.
    33. Lo! He used not to believe in Allah the Tremendous, AND performed NOT good works (which follows subsequently but I an not writing whole Quran here. You must read Quran at least once in your lifetime)
Quran 45:21 Or do those who earn evil deeds think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe (in Allâh ) and do good deeds, in their present life and after their death?

AND SO ON ...

DECISION IS YOURS HONESTLY. BUT PLEASE BE HONEST ENOUGH TO DECIDE AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH. IF YES, THEN Islam IS THE ONLY WAY OF SALVATION. ISNT ?

5. AND Lastly I must say that there were many anomalies in your presentation where I stuck down while going through your pamphlet. But I don't need any clarifications for that, as I am fully satisfied with my religion. I believe that Quran is purely God's manifestation in this Millennium of Kaliyuga and all messengers of God around one lakh twenty four thousand arriving since millennium after millennium are the appearance of God to save humankind from destruction and to establish the true religion on the earth as per these verses of Gita (and much more throughout Gita which you people might have to know better):

çré-bhagavän uväca, bahüni me vyatétäni, janmäni tava cärjuna, täny ahaà veda sarväëi, na tvaà vettha parantapa (Chapter:4, Verse 5)

(The God said: Many, many births both you (Krishna & Arjun) and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy).

ajo ’pi sann avyayätmä, bhütänäm éçvaro ’pi san, prakåtià sväm adhiñöhäya, sambhavämy ätma-mäyayä (4:6)

(Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all living entities, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form).

yadä yadä hi dharmasya, glänir bhavati bhärata, abhyutthänam adharmasya, tadätmänaà såjämy aham (4:7)

(Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion—at that time I manifest Myself).

pariträëäya sädhünäà, vinäçäya ca duñkåtäm, dharma-saàsthäpanärthäya, sambhavämi yuge yuge (4:8)

(To deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I Myself appear, millennium after Millennium).

I also believe that God appears but not in his original Transcendental form AND it is not a magnificence of God to take a form of his creation or incarnate which is clear from the following verses of Gita also. So he appears millennium after millennium in form of revelations through his messenger with whom He spoke sometime directly and sometime in unnatural form of His power through Miracles. In Gita also He spoke these verse to Krishna and Arjuna both, but neither physically nor in any worldly incarnated from. It was just a revelation to them and a command to act.

janma karma ca me divyam, evaà yo vetti tattvataù, tyaktvä dehaà punar janma,naiti mäm eti so ’rjuna

One who knows the transcendental nature of My appearance and activities does not, upon leaving the body, take his birth again in this material world, but attains My eternal abode, O Arjuna.

gata-saìgasya muktasya, jïänävasthita-cetasaù, ajïäyäcarataù karma, samagraà praviléyate.

The work of a man who is unattached to the modes of material nature and who is fully situated in transcendental knowledge merges entirely into Transcendence.

(More from same chapter upto verse 42):

One who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction, is intelligent among men, and he is in the transcendental position, although engaged in all sorts of activities.

Man of understanding acts with mind and intelligence perfectly controlled, gives up all sense of proprietorship over his possessions, and acts only for the bare necessities of life. Thus working, he is not affected by sinful reactions.

O chastiser of the enemy, the sacrifice performed in knowledge is better than the mere sacrifice of material possessions. After all, O son of Pårthä, all sacrifices of work culminate in transcendental knowledge

Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized souls can impart knowledge unto you because they have seen the truth.

Even if you are considered to be the most sinful of all sinners, when you are situated in the boat of transcendental knowledge (Islam defines this knowledge as without any SHIRK or innovation in religion) you will be able to cross over the ocean of miseries.

In this world, there is nothing so sublime and pure as transcendental knowledge. Such knowledge is the mature fruit of all mysticism. And one who has become accomplished in the practice of devotional service enjoys this knowledge within himself in due course of time.

A faithful man who is dedicated to transcendental knowledge and who subdues his senses is eligible to achieve such knowledge, and having achieved it he quickly attains the supreme spiritual peace.

But ignorant and faithless persons who doubt the revealed scriptures do not attain God consciousness; they fall down. For the doubting soul there is happiness neither in this world nor in the next.

Therefore the doubts which have arisen in your heart out of ignorance should be slashed by the weapon of knowledge. Armed with Yoga, O Bhärata, stand and fight.

Purport: Gita has clearly enunciated that there is one supreme God, who is almighty, shapeless, birth less, all powerful. You have also wrote the same (in para 'param pita param atma parichay'). Then why there are so many human shaped god's and sometime animals too AND SOMETIME MIXTURE OF BOTH. Is it proper to justify that God need human shape or He is so helpless that he need incarnation to propagate truth. Is not it more justified to say that God directly spoke to his messengers or sometime revealed his messages through His angels or sometime he showed his Might and existence through MIRACLES. Gita also speaks this truth, then how come these so many human god's came into existence.

Anyway I must say one thing before concluding that the Sanatan dharma or the vedic dharma is the oldest religion. Side by side as per your diagram posted above that after every 5000 yrs as per Hindu mythology God appears to establish truth as corruption makes religion corrupt and distorted, although available but not in its original form. This is as per Hindu philosophy although Muslims ardently believes this reality. As such it is incumbent upon god to refresh its religion of truth and whenever he refreshes religion something new is introduced and something obsolete is abolished. This is simple truth. And whenever any new version of religion appears the old version is condemned by default. It's simple truth once again . So we have to accept that the Sanatan dharma being the first religion on the earth must not be available in its original form as per the above Gita's truths. And this is also once again a simple truth.

Then what's the God's, and how the supreme being's manifestation and His appearance in this era. It cant be any incarnation or any physical appearance because in 2013 He will have to face lots of scientific explanations. Thus he revealed in Prati Sarg ParvIII, Sloka Number 3 to 27 which I am providing from the book of Dr. Vidyarthi's as follows which is self explanatory and clear of concept that in this YUG of Kali or Kalyug the only available MANISFESTATION OF GOD OR BHAGWAN IS IN FORM OF QURAN. All the people of this era will get salvation as per Gita if they only become God-Conscious through the Transcendental manifestation and appearance of Bhagwan or God in Kalyug through Quran. Thus Quran is the complete and final edition of God's initial revelations may be through Vedas or Purans, or Bible or Torah etc. The followers of this final edition of Sanatan Dharma into the form of Muslims Dharma are well aware of both the past and the future as informed by the Supreme Head, Bhagwan through Quran.

Let's Proceed:

The explanation I have taken from Dr A.H.Vidyarthi's Book which is as follows:

Prophet Muhammad in Hindus' Scripture
    > Bhavishya Purana
    > Atharvaveda
Bhavishya Purana:

According to Bhavishya Purana in the Prati Sarag Parv III Khand 3

Adhay 3 Shloka 5 to 8.

"A malecha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking a foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mahamad(Sanskrit)/ Mohammad(Arabic). Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Maha Dev of Desert (of angelic disposition) a bath in the Panchgavya and the Ganga water (i.e. purifying him of all sins) offered him the present of his sincere devotion and showing him all reverence said, "I make obeisance to thee. O ye! The pride of mankind, the dweller in Desert, Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil(Satan and its whisper of polytheism) and you yourself have been protected from the malecha opponents (Non Believers of Mecca tried to kill him)."

Thus Bhavishya Purana clearly states that:
    1. The name of the Prophet as Mohammad.
    2. He will belong to Desert or Arabia. The Sanskrit word 'Marusthal' means a sandy track of land or a desert.
    3. Special mention is made of the companions of the Prophet, i.e. the Sahabas (Shishya Shakas). No other Prophet had as many companions as Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
    4. He is referred as the pride of mankind (Parbatis nath).
    The Glorious Qur’an reconfirms this
    "Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah, a beautiful pattern (of conduct)". [Al-Qur'an 33:21] "And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character" [Al-Qur'an 68:4]
    5. He will kill the devil, i.e. Destroy Polytheism and all sorts of vices, sins and corruptions.
    6. The Prophet will be given protection against his enemy (Non Believers of Mecca tried to kill him).
    Some people may argue that ‘Raja’ Bhoj mentioned in the prophecy lived in the 11th century C.E. 500 years after the advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and was the descendant in the 10th generation of Raja Shalivahan. These people fail to realise that there was not only one Raja of the name Bhoj. The Egyptian Monarchs were called as Pharaoh and the Roman Kings were known as Caesar, similarly the Indian Rajas were given the title of Bhoj. There were several Raja Bhoj who came before the one in 11th Century C.E.
The Prophet did not physically take a bath in the Panchgavya and the water of Ganges. Since the water of Ganges is considered holy and purifier of all sins as per Hindu Mythology, taking bath in the Ganges is an idiom, which means washing away sins or immunity from all sorts of sins. Here the prophecy implies that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was sinless, i.e. Innocent. His heart was washed by the water of Zam-Zam by the angels and made immune from SINS & CORRUPTIONS before his ascension to Heaven. (Bukhari Chapter-I-345)

According to Bhavishya Purana in the Pratisarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 10 to 27 Maharishi Vyas has prophesised:

"The Malecha have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is not to be found in the country. Before also there appeared a misguided fiend whom I had killed; he has now again appeared being sent by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them guidance, the well-known Muhammad (pbuh), is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O Raja, You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be purified through my kindness even where you are. At night, he of the angelic disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj, "O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but according to the commandments of Ishwar Parmatma, I shall enforce the strong creed of the meat eaters. My followers will be men circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a revolution announcing the Aadhaan (the Muslim call for prayer) and will be eating all lawful things. He will eat all sorts of animals except swine. They will not seek purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare. On account of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as Musalmaans. I shall be the originator of this religion of the meat-eating nations."

Thus Bhavishya Purana clearly states that:
    1. The evil doers have corrupted the Arab land.
    2. Arya Dharma is not found in that land.
    3. The Indian Raja need not go the Arab land since his purification will take place in India after the musalmaan will arrive in India.
    4. The coming Prophet will attest the truth of the Aryan faith, i.e. Monotheism and will reform the misguided people.
    5. The Prophet’s followers will be circumcised. They will be without a tail on the head and bear a beard and will create a great revolution.
    6. They will announce the "Aadhaan", i.e. ‘the Muslim call for prayer’.
    7. He will only eat lawful things and animals but will not eat pork.

The Qur’an also confirms this in no less than 4 different places:

In chapter 2 verse 173, in chapter 5 verse 3, in chapter 6 verse 145, in chapter 16 verse 115

(Forbidden to you (for food) are: Al-Maytatah (the dead animals - cattle-beast not slaughtered), blood, the flesh of swine, for that surely is impure, and the meat of that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allâh, or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allâh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering, for surely that is impious and unlaw full, and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by the goring of horns - and that which has been (partly) eaten by a wild animal - unless you are able to slaughter it (before its death) ­and that which is sacrificed (slaughtered) on An­Nusub (stone altars). (Forbidden) also is to use arrows seeking luck or decision, (all) that is Fisqun (disobedience of Allâh and sin). This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion, so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion. But as for him who is forced by severe hunger, with no inclination to sin (such can eat these above-mentioned meats), then surely, Allâh is Oft­Forgiving, Most Merciful. )

8. They will not purify with grass like the Hindus but by means of sword they will fight with irreligious people to establish the right religion and righteousness.

9. They will be called musalmaan.

10. They will be a meat-eating nation.
The eating of herbivorous animals is confirmed by the Qur’an in chapter 5 verse 1 and in chapter 23 verse 21

O you who believe! Fulfill (your) obligations. Lawful to you (for food) are all the beasts of cattle except that which will be announced to you (herein), And Verily! In the cattle there is indeed a lesson for you. We give you to drink (milk) of that which is in their bellies. And there are, in them, numerous (other) benefits for you, and of them you eat.

3. According to Bhavishya Purana, Parv - III Khand 1 Adhay 3 Shloka 21-23:

"Corruption and persecution are found in seven sacred cities of Kashi, etc. India is inhabited by Rakshas, Shabor, Bhil and other foolish people. In the land of Malechhas, the followers of the Malechha dharma (Islam) are wise and brave people. All good qualities are found in Musalmaans and all sorts of vices have accumulated in the land of the Aryas. Islam will rule in India and its islands. Having known these facts, O Muni, glorify the name of thy lord".

The Qur’an confirms this in chapter 9 verse 33 and in chapter 61 verse 9:

"It is He who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

A similar message is given in Surah Fatah chapter 48 verses 28: He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâm), that He may make it (Islâm) superior over all religions. And All-Sufficient is Allâh as a Witness.

Atharvaveda:

In the 20th book of Atharvaveda Hymn 127

Some Suktas (chapters) are known as Kuntap Sukta. Kuntap means the consumer of misery and troubles. Thus meaning the message of peace and safety and if translated in Arabic it means Islam.

Kuntap also means hidden glands in the abdomen. These mantras are called so probably because their true meaning was hidden and was to be revealed in future. Its hidden meaning is also connected with the navel or the middle point of this earth as the organs of abdomen lies in the middle potion of the body. Makkah is called the Ummul Qur’a the mother of the towns or the naval of the earth. In many revealed books it was the first house of Divine worship where God Almighty gave spiritual nourishment to the world. The Qur’an says in chapter 3, verse 96: "The first house (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakkah (Makkah) full of blessings and of guidance and for all kinds of beings".

Thus Kuntap stands for Makkah or Bakkah.

Several people have translated these Kuntap Suktas like M. Bloomfield, Prof. Ralph Griffith, Pandit Rajaram, Pandit Khem Karan, etc similarly.

The main points mentioned in the Kuntap Suktas, i.e. in Atharvaveda book 20 Hymn 127 verses 1-13 are:
    1. Mantra 1He is Narashansah or the praised one (one term in Arabic=Muhammad).

He is Kaurama: the prince of peace or the emigrant, who is safe, even amongst a host of 60,090 enemies.

2. Mantra 2

He is a camel-riding Rishi, whose Chariot touches the heaven.

3. Mantra 3

He is Mamah Rishi who is given a hundred gold coins, ten chaplets (necklaces), three hundred good steeds and ten thousand cows.

4. Mantra 4 Vachyesv rebh. ‘Oh! ye who glorifies’.
    1. The Sanskrit word Narashansah means ‘the praised one’, which is the literal translation of the Arabic word Muhammad (pbuh).

The Sanskrit word Kaurama means ‘one who spreads and promotes peace’. The holy Prophet was the ‘Prince of Peace’ and he preached equality of human kind and universal brotherhood. Kaurama also means an emigrant. The Prophet migrated from Makkah to Madinah and was thus also an Emigrant.

2. He will be protected from 60,090 enemies, which was the population of Makkah at that time. The Prophet would ride a camel. This clearly indicates that it cannot be an Indian Rishi, since it is forbidden for a Brahman to ride a camel according to the Sacred Books of the East, volume 25, Laws of Manu pg. 472. According to Manu Smirti chapter 11 verse 202, "A Brahman is prohibited from riding a camel or an ass and to bathe naked. He should purify himself by suppressing his breath".

3. This mantra gave the Rishi's name as Mamah. No rishi in India or another Prophet had this name Mamah which is derived from Mah which means to esteem highly, or to revere, to exalt, etc. Some Sanskrit books give the Prophet’s name as ‘Mohammad’, but this word according to Sanskrit grammar can also be used in the bad sense. It is incorrect to apply grammar to an Arabic word. Actually shas the same meaning and somewhat similar pronunciation as the word Muhammad (pbuh).

He is given 100 gold coins, which refers to the believers and the earlier companions of the Prophet during his turbulent Makkan life. Later on due to persecution they migrated from Makkah to Abysinia. Later when Prophet migrated to Madinah all of them joined him in Madinah.

The 10 chaplets or necklaces were the 10 best companions of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) known as Ashra-Mubbashshira (10 bestowed with good news). These were foretold in this world of their salvation in the hereafter i.e. they were given the good news of entering paradise by the Prophet’s own lips and after naming each one he said "in Paradise". They were Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Talha, Zubair, Abdur Rahman Ibn Auf, Saad bin Abi Waqqas, Saad bin Zaid and Abu Ubaidah (May Allah be well-pleased with all of them).

The Sanskrit word 'Go' is derived from 'Gaw' which means ‘to go to war’. A cow is also called Go and is a symbol of war as well as peace. The 10,000 cows refer to the 10,000 companions who accompanied the Prophet (pbuh) when he entered Makkah during Victory of Makkah which was a unique victory in the history of mankind in which there was no blood shed. The 10,000 companions were pious and compassionate like cows and were at the same time strong and fierce and are described in the Holy Quran in Surah Fatah:

"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other." [Al-Qur'an 48:29]

4. This mantra calls the Prophet as 'Rebh' which means one who praises, which when translated into Arabic is Ahmed, which is another name for the Holy Prophet (pbuh).

2. Battle of the Allies described in the Vedas.

It is mentioned in Atharvaveda Book XX Hymn 21 verse 6, "Lord of the truthful! These liberators drink these feats of bravery and the inspiring songs gladdened thee in the field of battle. When thou renders vanquished without fight the ten thousand opponents of the praying one, the adoring one."
    1.This Prophecy of the Veda describes the well-known battle of Ahzab or the battle of the Allies during the time of Prophet Muhammed. The Prophet was victorious without an actual conflict which is mentioned in the Qur’an in Surah Ahzab:

"When the believers saw the confederate forces they said, "This is what Allah and His Messenger had promised us and Allah and His Messenger told us what was true." And it only added to their faith and their zeal in obedience." [Al-Qur'an 33:22]

2. The Sanskrit word 'karo' in the Mantra means the ‘praying one’ which when translated into Arabic means ‘Ahmed’, the second name of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh).
    3. The 10,000 opponents mentioned in the Mantra were the enemies of the Prophet and the Muslims were only 3000 in number.
    4. The last words of the Mantra 'aprati ni bashayah' means the defeat was given to the enemies without an actual fight.
    5. The enemies’ defeat in the conquest of Makkah is mentioned in Atharvaveda book 20 Hymn 21 verse no 9:
    "You have O Indra, overthrown 20 kings and 60,099 men with an outstripping Chariot wheel who came to fight the praised one or far famed (Muhammad) orphan."
    1. The population of Makkah at the time of Prophet’s advent was nearly 60,000
    2.There were several clans in Makkah each having its own chief. Totally there were about 20 chiefs to rule the population of Makkah.
    3. An Abandhu meaning a helpless man who was far-famed and ‘praised one’. Muhammad (pbuh) overcame his enemies with the help of God.
I cant present the whole book here. By the way I would like clear one misconception here. Some Hindu friends think that all these rubbishes were introduces during the Muslim rule India. But this makes no sense either, as they cant produce the original Puran in its contradiction. Moreover if the Puran is manipulateable then its time to ponder that how many changed edition it has been produced since its revelation thousands and thousand years ago. In comparision to that Quran is still un corruptable. If we will try to introduce even a "SINGLE WORD" in it, it will be caught within a hour any where or in any corner of the world. I am not going to explain it how because its the manifestation of the Supreme being on the eart and the Supreme being intrancedental appearance cant be manipulated. But this fundamental needs a through HONEST knowkedge of both Purans, Veda and Gita where God has clearly told that, "yadä yadä hi dharmasya, glänir bhavati bhärata, abhyutthänam adharmasya, tadätmänaà såjämy aham" (Gita 4:7) (Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion—at that time I manifest Myself). pariträëäya sädhünäà, vinäçäya ca duñkåtäm, dharma-saàsthäpanärthäya, sambhavämi yuge yuge ( Gita 4:8) (To deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I Myself appear, millennium after Millennium).

My most humbly request to all the Sir(s)/Madam(s) of your organization is a that do please accept only those rulings or logics or references which pertains to your and our religious books only, with correct authorities, instead of collecting matters from here and there, whether it's be from our religion or yours.

The Bhagwan has asked in your books previously and now to this Prophet in the era of Kalyug to DECLARE that : "O people of the Scripture. Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allâh, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allâh. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims." (Quran 3:64)

May the Supreme Being guide us all to the path from where His blessings descends and not His wrath. Ameeeeen.

Thanking you
Shamim [Common Muslim]

hamim.sayyed@gmail.com

Pink Panther

Re: A Muslim responds to BKWSU's fallacious account of Islam

Post12 Mar 2015

Well, that’s telling ‘em!

I await the official reply.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Mar 2015

I guess this all goes back to Jagdish Chander's musing ... "Our God is your God, all your Gods are memories of our God" ... entered the BK toolset and stuck unquestioned from any review.

The BKs, as a rule, avoid the theological debates beloved of Indian pundits. It's a "take it, or leave it" ... they cannot win in a debate and would risk both they and their god spirit being show up for their limitations, so if someone won't accept they just move on to the next.

I've never seen and Japanese Buddhist tradition meditation on a crystal lingum either ... but they stil stick with that too.

No Jihaddis targeting the BKWSU for making cartoons of Muhammed yet? I suppose we have something "transformational" to look forward too ...

Sab-Ka-Malik-Ek-GOD-is-One-God-is-Point-of-light-Ek-Omkar-Satnam-Parampita-Parmatma-Shiv-Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh-Shankar-Ram-Krishna-Ganesh-Hanuman-Om-Shanti-Brahmakumaris.JPG
Sab-Ka-Malik-Ek-GOD-is-One-God-is-Point-of-light-Ek-Omkar-Satnam-Parampita-Parmatma-Shiv-Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh-Shankar-Ram-Krishna-Ganesh-Hanuman-Om-Shanti-Brahmakumaris.JPG (83.06 KiB) Viewed 20444 times

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post13 Mar 2015

My most humbly request to all the Sir(s)/Madam(s) of your organization is a that do please accept only those rulings or logics or references which pertains to your and our religious books only, with correct authorities, instead of collecting matters from here and there, whether it's be from our religion or yours.

"... Instead of collecting matters from here and there" ;).

Even non-bks (non-ex-bks) understood the theft.

Will they transform themselves at least now ...? Or when and where will they stop?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post14 Mar 2015

because.parmeshwar wrote:Will they transform themselves at least now ...? Or when and where will they stop?

They'll only change if and when the money stops coming in ... to keep it coming in. They'll change anything to keep the money coming in.

At the moment they in a bit of a bubble economy, having adopt a lot of Western "corporate" style and influence making them look more modern and stylish.

What I take offence at is them sticking Lekhraj Kirpalani centre and top (no. 1) amongst all those other religious leaders.

Can we honestly say he ranks so highly?

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post14 Mar 2015

They'll only change if and when the money stops coming in ... to keep it coming in. They'll change anything to keep the money coming in.

India is a country of God seekers and God lovers. People start believing the stones kept along the road side as GOD, one can make money in many ways in the name of GOD if he wishes to. So it is very difficult to stop the money coming in.

BKs offer instant realization and intoxication experiences followed by initial sweet talks, and Godly family feeling during the Honeymoon Period of the adherents. If it is scientifically exposed somehow, along with their falsified history and false claims, they have been making for so long, then only the people will stay away from this heavy duty cult.
Can we honestly say he ranks so highly?

No ... for sure.

But now they cleverly clubbed Dada Lekhraj with that of the point (Shiva), and in a way hide themselves behind the belief of Nirakar, which is accepted in all religions.

All that is being said, is said by Shiva and not by Dada Lekhraj. If you want to hold responsible for the offence for taking Dada Lekhraj at the top of all, you have to catch the nirakar the point of light who lives in Paramdham where only the thought (pure thought) can enter.

Catch me if you can ... (clever isn’t it?).

Pink Panther

Post15 Mar 2015

Re: Nirakar

Well, to use Bertrand Russell’s analogy from the early 1900s, if you say there is a giant teapot circling the sun but we can’t see it because it’s orbit is always behind the sun from us, we can never see it nor measure it due to the blocking effect of the sun, so the claim cannot be proved nor disproved. You may as well believe that.

If you said God lived inside the Sun and that’s where we came from, and that’s why some people worshipped the sun, you’d be closer to what is actually ”provable” given that life on earth is dependent on the sun and everything tangible is reconfigured stardust.

Where I think the BKs have misunderstood the Buddhist so-called lingam is maybe Jagdish and that party’s trip to Japan in the 1950s seeing the sand and stone meditation gardens in Zen culture, and really misunderstanding them.

(Zen has an aesthetic that BKs cannot come close to, so they copy it and claim it as their own as well!)

and

What an outsider sees immediately in a Zen stone garden is aesthetic, the visual space conducive to an atmosphere for meditation. More importantly, philosophically, it reminds the meditator of Anicca, or Impermanence. Even a stone, seemingly a permanent thing, will becomes sand and dust over time. The shaped and cultivated garden too regularly needs further cultivation, like one’s thinking and behaviour need regular cultivation so the 'less satisfactory’ can become 'more satisfactory'.

The Zen garden has another philosophical correlate - with their other main understanding of Anatta (Anatman) - no permanent indivisible self or soul, all things arise dependently on other things then fall away.

Especially concepts of self and immortality - a simple conceptual negative that arises from observable ”mortality” - but is oh so desirable to any ego.

And Buddhism concept of God? They see it also as an opposite!

:D or is this one possibly Dogen, who brought Soto to Japan. :D

To see people investing their particular meanings onto ”archetypal” shapes, concepts and say others are ”memorials" of their "archetypal" shape or concept is just arrogant.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post15 Mar 2015

because.parmeshwar wrote:But now they cleverly clubbed Dada Lekhraj with that of the point (Shiva) ... All that is being said, is said by Shiva and not by Dada Lekhraj.

Another clever twist is this ...
Rule Number One

"Everything that is uttered is direct from God!!! (... unless it is later proven to be wrong, and then it was Lekhraj Kirpalani's fault and a test)".

Lekhraj Kirpalani is never wrong ... he just "tests" BKs. Presumably testing how stupid/gullible/addicted they are. He "tests" BKs to see how far he can exploit them. Or is it Shiva who does? Who knows ...

And if that is not enough for you, the BKs have a sub-clause which says,
Even if Lekhraj Kirpalani said it and it is wrong, it is still right to follow it and Baba will take responsibility for it.

And now they even extend the same for their Dadis and centre or zone-in-charges!

It is ridiculous. Wrong becomes right and right becomes wrong. They twist and turn like snakes*. They have no moral or ethical backbone. Everything is malleable, open to be twisted and even inverted. They went from believing in divine light to Lekhraj Kirpalani was God, to that he was "higher than divine light" (Nirankar), then to Shiva being in the divine light ... and they probably change again in the future when Destruction and the Golden Age does not happen.

* (No offence to snakes intended).

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post16 Mar 2015

Agreed, and understand.

But ... you know it, I know it, and many damaged ex-bks know it ... You speak it on the web world, keeping yourself hidden. Many damaged ones contribute the forum to let the world know the truth of BKWSU.

What about those naive and innocent newcomers in BKWSU, who are getting baked and waiting their turn to understand the reality?

Many will then again leave with bad taste in mouth. Few of them will go on and change themselves according to the system and becomes medium to hook and trap other innocents.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 Mar 2015

All we can hope is to reach a percentage before they go in and help advertise a general consensus about the BKs.

Unfortunately "being fooled" is one of the lessons we all must face many times in order to learn not to be.

Sadly, the BKs go much further and teach individuals how to fool others.

What makes them willing to do so?

Pink Panther

Post17 Mar 2015

Sadly, the BKs go much further and teach individuals how to fool others. What makes them willing to do so?

The same reason drug addicts start to sell drugs, helps them maintain their high. And each ”convert” is someone that agrees with them, self-validation, a real ego reinforcement.

And each rejection of ‘the message” (or even opposition to it) is also a reinforcement, because the majority are ”younger souls” and this rejection/opposition is obvious proof - a cunningly self-validating proposition.

Similar to the fundamentalist's view that those who don’t accept Jesus as God or Mohamed as last true prophet are destined for hell. Makes them feel superior, a nice emotional compensation that requires no further analysis.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 Mar 2015

Added to which, a dead guru is always better than a live one; open to endless re-nvention, no more embarrassing slip ups, *much lower overheads* ... which in Lekhraj Kirpalani's case amount to no more than a dozen new sets of women's underwear each year.

Despite much speculation whether the female spirit mediums face chances when Lekhraj Kirpalani enters her, apparently her cup size does not.

Return to The BKWSU