BKs respond to disbelief re history & philosophy revisions

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

BKs respond to disbelief re history & philosophy revisions

Post19 Jun 2015

Interesting insight into the mind of a "faithful" BK administrator ...
BK Admin wrote:Whatever may have been the actual history of the Yagya in the very beginning, or the understanding that Shiva was not properly comprehended for up to 20 years from the very beginning, has absolutely no 'prominence' to souls who have 'recognized & realized' the role of God Shiva in the Confluence Age, and are involved in making concerted efforts towards perfection, number-wise!

However, these aspects definitely serve as a powerful deterrent to souls, who may have inadvertently come in contact with The Knowledge, specifically designed to keep them segregated and separate from those who are actually involved with The Knowledge, so that they would not pose undue hindrance, and be a source of constant nuisance to such souls.

Therefore if you or your family was screwed up by the Brahma Kumaris, and you lost several years of your life, family members, property etc, and then you become disheartened by all the nonsense ... you can be consoled that your involvement was purely "inadvertent", and all their fake historic, revisions and whitewashing were specifically designed by god to "segregated and separate" you from BK Brahmins.

"Segregate and separate", does that not just smack of old fashioned caste discrimination to you?

And, of course, what they really mean by those "involved in making concerted efforts towards perfection" is those gullible and naive enough to be suckered by them into throwing away their lives.

Pink Panther

Re: BKs respond to disbelief re history & philosophy revisio

Post20 Jun 2015

These are ”weasel words” for simply saying the past does not exist except as how you want it to be. Evidence schmevidence. Truth be damned.

Believe what is said now, not what was said then. Those who critique and analyse are lower souls in the number-wise racket than those who accept unquestioningly. Do you want us to like you or not?

Anyone who needs the cult to tell them if they are worthy or not, the difference between right & wrong, facts & beliefs, is trapped.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BKs respond to disbelief re history & philosophy revisio

Post20 Jun 2015

I'll give Wendy her due, she had half a brain.

I cannot say that of any other BK in this area.

Robin Ramsay has some balls but not enough, it seems, to leave the box.

I suppose, like Neville Hodgkinson ensconced in their Capability Brown gardened mansion in the Cotswolds, Robin has his too comfortable nest in the Aravali Meditation Sanctuary, a "uniquely designed sustainable and regenerative property of 200 acres in the Gondwana World Heritage Forest region of northern New South Wales, Australia".

Looks like a bit too much like a sanyasis retreat to the forests to me!

You see, Pink, we should have just stuck it out and ended up with a nice piece of real estate too,

I heard even Balwant as no longer really "in" but ended up with a penthouse on top of Global Cooperation House and all his dinners cooked for him by the Sister. I just read he ended up in Intensive Care Unit then Trauma Ward after a serious fall which ended up with severe head damage and a blood clot on the brain.

What happened to him (and Baba's "umbrella of protection")? Hope he did not 'do a Ranjana' on them.

Apparently it was all just an opportunity to serve the surgeon ...
The neurosurgeon who operated on Balwantbhai also spent an hour with Dadi on her first visit and then again spent an hour with her yesterday.

Return to The BKWSU