Hi new to this forum

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

parabola63

Hi new to this forum

Post26 Jul 2015

Hi i imagine that some of you know the BK called Shailen Popat .Well some years back he wrote a scathing critical letter to Jayanti and Dadi Janki .He is an articulate person and i would be very interested to know what his thoughts were about the Yagya and Seniors .I have asked others if they read his letter but no luck .Do you either have this letter or know what he said ,because i would be very interested to know his opinions . Thank you.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Hi new to this forum

Post26 Jul 2015

Was he called "The Torch" or something?

I don't know his name but someone published a similar here a few years ago.

Free Speech

Post26 Jul 2015

Hi parabola 63,

Welcome to the forum. You can check the library for the related document if it is there as I have not gone through details of each document.
I hope that you find here similar interesting content which BKWSU hides from its followers deliberately.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post27 Jul 2015

Well some years back he wrote a scathing critical letter to Jayanti

Are you looking for this letter

Pink Panther

Post27 Jul 2015

The letter B.parmeshwar links to was posted by member Primal Logic. Forum rules are to respect people’s anonymity but if i tell you who PL 'is not' will not betray anything. PL is not Shaelen Popat.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Jul 2015

No, it's not that letter. I am trying to find the other one.

I think it is this one Brahma Kumaris Raise Issue of Abuse with BKWSU Leadership.

What happened to them? Did the individual leave the BKs? Did they ever get an answer from the Kirpalani Klan? Let us know what you think about it.

There was also another one, here, but it was from a Polish ex-BK/ex-PBK.

The general pattern appear to be that people write, but never get answers. The Kirpalani Klan knows if they just ignore issues, people just give up and they go away either broken or disgusted. Neither the KK, nor the legal trustees, appear to consider themselves accountable to anyone else except their god spirit.

The other thing to remember is that these issues and concerned have been being raised since at least the 1980s and the response is always the same.

Nothing.

Meetings might be had. The individual might be sweetened up with toli and a meeting with Dadi, or even trip to Madhuban (that's what I was offered) but, generally, nothing happens. Others have literally had the centre doors locked on them to keep them out.

They hold the strings and know it. BK followers have no legal or official membership rights or connections whatsoever. None.

They are the one's god is speaking to directly ... you have Maya and "need more Yoga" if you question them.

Pink Panther

Post28 Jul 2015

The general pattern appear to be that people write, but never get answers. The Kirpalani Klan knows if they just ignore issues, people just give up and they go away either broken or disgusted.

Maybe doing that is for the best, at least they walk away from the BKs. If BKs were better at "customer relations", and at keeping people ‘brand loyal’,hanging on through obfuscation or rationalisations, they’d keep stringing people along even longer.

Return to The BKWSU