Brahmakumarisresearch.org closed down by BKWSU?

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

Pink Panther

Re: Brahmakumarisresearch.org closed down by BKWSU?

Post27 Aug 2015

If you are asking me, I don’t really know much at all. I know there is a big social circle of ”fringe” BKs and ex-BKs (who still think in BK terms quite a lot but in that broader new-age/hindu-cool kind of way). Most never bring philosophical or intellectual rigour to bear (griping doesn’t count I’m afraid) which is unsurprising, skills severely lacking in the broader Australian culture and education system.

They are into ‘feelgood’ spirituality and being a little BK and a little ecumenical and a little BK-critical (of secondary matters rather than the main questions of ”is it true”) keeps them feeling good enough and supporting each other’s halfway-house beliefs.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Aug 2015

Pink Panther wrote:They are into ‘feelgood’ spirituality and being a little BK and a little ecumenical and a little BK-critical (of secondary matters rather than the main questions of ”is it true”) keeps them feeling good enough and supporting each other’s halfway-house beliefs.

Do you basically mean, slightly vain and egotistical freeloading users? As in, they'll put up with the Kirpalani Klan's 'idiosyncrasies' ... as long as they get to use the nice facilities for free?

Dole queue or slacker BKs?

Unfortunately, it does not include his BK Chart.

I think we should lobby that all BK should upload their Charts onto the internet so we can ensure they are being pukka and critique their performance!

One thing that really irks me is when I am faced with some sloppy, slacker BK who is defending or doing the BKWSU's dirty work for them, but is not actually following Maryadas. Uncouth mercenaries for ShivShakti Army :D

I find they are quite deliberately muddying the waters around the BK source ... I would argue to defend their own interests and justify their contradictory non-adherence.

Pink Panther

Post28 Aug 2015

I don’t know.

warrior

working towards unification

Post31 Aug 2015

ex-l wrote: ... they have made zero progress.

Yes, anyone part of the BK system, or milking from its system in any shape or form, can make Zero progress only.

BKA team never acknowledged the destruction of Murlis throughout their research.

Where are the Murlis? What happened to them? The Piyu Vanis ... They should be making an archive of Murlis, of the original ones. The historic research was already done by us long before and they just copied it from us. What were they trying to prove via theirs research?
These jewels are the imperishable jewels of knowledge. The Father is the Ocean of these jewels of knowledge. These jewels of knowledge are very valuable. You have to imbibe these jewels of knowledge.

- Murli 31/08/15
In Karachi there was a whole room full of Murlis. Said Dadi Janki 11 December 2013 Shantivan

ex-l

ex-BK

Post31 Aug 2015

In the 9180s, the BKs used to laugh that in the old days, they used to use old Murlis to wrap up toil (prasad sweeties) to send it out.

So little they cared for them.

It's accepted that because they believed that Destruction would happen before Lekhraj Kirpalani died, or would happen in 1976, archiving wasn't in their minds. Only the "fresh" Murlis mattered.

However, now we have discovered the extent of their historical revision and re-writing, now we must accept they were guided by a different state of mind. One which, like corrupt politicians ...

... simply just did not want to leave a paper trail behind them (and thought they would get away with it)!

The destruction of all the old materials as they left Karachi was consciously done to bury the past ... but even as they left for Mount Abu, there was no conscious awareness and addressing of ShivBaba (despite claiming in writing that they had been "told by God" to go to Mount Abu.

Whether Jayanti Kirpalani was in on this and knew about it, I don't know. She came relatively late.

However, Janki Kirpalani most certainly would have know and been conscious of it hence my consideration that she has been living a lie for the whole of her adult life, and manipulating people with it.

The layer over layer of double talk to cut through is simply tiresome.

OK, let's take "god telling them to leave Karachi and go to Mount Abu" ... who, which god? There was no Shiva, so at that point did they simply mean God Brahma?

Whether Jayanti Kirpalani knew about all the historical revision and was in on the deception of Western BKs, I do not know ... but surely because of all our efforts she has been forced to question Janki about it?

Why then has she still not come out?

Such is the modus operandi of the Kirpalani Klan Kult.

warrior

working towards unification

Post31 Aug 2015

ex-l wrote: they used to use old Murlis to wrap up toil (prasad sweeties) to send it out. So little they cared for them.

If anything can be called sin, than that is what I would classify as sin - use Murlis to wrap toli.

So this Kripalani Klan had the best opportunity in the drama but they failed badly.

How much did they all know about it? I would say - a lot.
The destruction of all the old materials as they left Karachi was consciously done to bury the past ...

They thought that by burying the past so many feet deep under earth is enough and lets run ... Maybe they miscalculated a bit, was not deep enough.

That is why they stayed in Pakistan way after partition. Trying to bury the past.

Not sure if you had chance to compare the Adi Dev book by Jagdish Chander and the Court Cases? It is pathetic how Jagdish hidden the real questions that Om Radhe had to face doing the trial. Another liar.

Pink Panther

Post01 Sep 2015

ex-l wrote: they used to use old Murlis to wrap up toil (prasad sweeties) to send it out. So little they cared for them.

Finally, the Murlis had some practical use!!

Today's Murli = tomorrow’s fish’n’chips wrapper.

Online Murlis it would seem have no practical use whatsoever.

As Honest Abe Lincoln said in 1863 ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Post01 Sep 2015

warrior wrote:Not sure if you had chance to compare the Adi Dev book by Jagdish Chander and the Court Cases? It is pathetic how Jagdish hidden the real questions that Om Radhe had to face doing the trial. Another liar.

Strong words but, sadly, true.

I was just thinking of Jagdish Chander yesterday evening.

It's the principle that matters, "How can you build an Age of Truth on lies?"

There was a time when Jagdish was basically their sole "intellect", one of the only BKs who could write (imaginatively) in his Victorian English. In their self-flattering manner they claimed he must be the author of the Vedas in his future births.

Yet, instead of seeking and documenting the truth at the time when all the major players were still alive, he set about corrupting, falsifying and grossly embellishing the facts in bizarre and grandiose manners.

And the "major players" allowed it, encouraged it, and lapped it up. By revising their history and mixing it up with commonplace saintly stories, he "made sense" or made acceptable their story.

I had only recently joined the BKs when Adi Dev was published. A yet again polished version, suitable for Western sensibilities, of Jagdish's hagiographic fiction re-edited by American Robert Shubow; now a self-styled guru with his own ashram himself. How gratefully we adopted it and "imbibed" it as if it was the very nectar of truth.

I am sure Shubow took in trust what he was told was true. I imagine he was rewarded with extra toli and dhristi by the Kirpalani Klan who sat there staring at him smiling ... knowing it was a pack of lies.

There you have the Brahma Kumaris's mode of operation in principle.

Don't listen to what they say, look at how they act.

I also met and spent a few hours, over days, with Jagdish at a time where there were only a handful of us at our centre. He was charming, quick witted and a spell binder. A good story teller who could be very amusing.

But even he never dropped his guard once or let on there was anything more to the story. He was a liar and yet they laud praise on him.

That's who they are.

Get good at lying and you'll do very well in the BKWSU. Be bad at it and you'll soon end up very uncomfortable.
Previous

Return to The BKWSU