BK Australia's $6,000,000 new freehold property

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

warrior

working towards unification

BK Australia's $6,000,000 new freehold property

Post02 Sep 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience with Jagadish.
"How can you build an Age of Truth on lies?"

Very profound statement.

Maybe after the failure the BKA research team gone back to BK for some more PR? Robin seen here in the inauguration:

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Brahmakumarisresearch.org closed down by BKWSU?

Post02 Sep 2015

More of the Brahma Kumaris spending fortunes on themselves to increase their own comfort and sustain a facade.

External show rather than inner values.

Did Robin financially contribute towards it? Is it a leasehold or a freehold?

Of course, I realise that there's no point feeding starving children, uplifting the weak and vulnerable ... their "impure" state is their own fault (Karma) according to the BKs ... or generally saving humanity and the environment - as they are all about to be destroy ... but I wonder what the direct financial justification for this is?

Do they think it will attract more middle class and professional victims, and hence increase income further?

No point helping the poor (even if your Baba is called the Lord of the Poor), they've got no money and tend to be, well, poor and weak.

The BKs chase "IPs" and "VIPs" who can help them, not help others.

warrior

Re: Brahmakumarisresearch.org closed down by BKWSU?

Post02 Sep 2015

I am not in the know if Robin contributed towards the new National headquarters.

There is some information on the property here:
501120419-details.pdf
(82.39 KiB) Downloaded 689 times

On the website you can donate via PayPal direct to Baba's bandara, please be generous!!

http://www.brahmakumaris.org.au/contact.html
paypal_donate_button.png
paypal_donate_button.png (244.99 KiB) Viewed 23720 times

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BK $6,000,000 new freehold property

Post03 Sep 2015

Long gone the days of "we never ask for donations, everything is free in your Father's house!" then.

There is going to be a shop right at the front door on the ground floor which has excellent passing traffic too, so you can pass "Baba's till" on the way in and out.

(Note, we now have Baba's Box and Baba's Till ... and a Baba's Paypal account ... Baba is "the Clever Businessman").

From here, the new BK Australia centre: sold for $6,402,000 on 04/09/2014. Original listing, here (for just now).

How many BKs are there in Sydney? I did not realise that becoming soul conscious required such luxury accommodation. Alas, I fear I shall never be able to afford to do so now.

But why tie up $6,000,000 in a freehold when the world is going to end any minute now !?!

I was told Destruction was going to be "two to three years" told in the early 1980s.

warrior

Re: BK Australia's $6,000,000 new freehold property

Post03 Sep 2015

The PayPal button is very shocking.

Are they so desperate for money? :shock:

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Sep 2015

warrior wrote:Are they so desperate for money? :shock:

They are not "desperate" if they've just gone shopping with $6,000,000.

A building of that size will also cost a considerable amount to fit out and then run.

May be another $1,000,000?

Where did the money come from?

It sickens me they pass themselves off as a "charity" doing "service" of humanity ... whilst amassing that kind of wealth and sinking into fixed assets like freehold properties, furniture etc only to increase their comforts, status in the public's and income.

Ultimately, the flashy property is just all part of the 'Long Con" they are playing.

It would appear they have long given up any real concern about "Destruction" and are now in it for the long haul.

I'd really like to hear their justification for all the idiots they ripped off on their way here spinning their 'End of the World' nonsense.

The die was cast by Dadi Janki back in around 1975 when, despite Destruction meant to be in 1976, she instructed them to buy their first freehold property in London.

We were never told about the earlier failed predictions, nor were told about her "wisdom" in buying a freehold property *knowing* that predictions of Destruction had failed earlier.

We were all told not to bother buying property, not to take mortgages on, not to develop careers and education ... just to surrender everything to them; money or free labour, which ever we had. Our every "paise" (penny).

warrior

Post03 Sep 2015

ex-l wrote:We were never told about the earlier failed predictions, nor were told about her "wisdom" in buying a freehold property *knowing* that predictions of Destruction had failed earlier.

My goodness I am in shock.

So much money! I am lost for words.

In the video they say there are rooms with soundproofing.

What for soundproofing?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Sep 2015

Yes, that was Tennyson Road centre that I am discussing.

Soundproofing? Recording studios for producing more products ... or to improve meditation shielding it from street noise?

I don't know.

Pink Panther

Post04 Sep 2015

On public records
    Purchase of 181 First Avenue Five Dock (Sydney) NSW Australia
    for $6,402,000 on 04/09/2014

Sale of 78 Alt St ASHFIELD NSW
    Sold for $3,250,000 on 08/12/2014

77 Allen Street, LEICHHARDT NSW 2040 (Eternity Ink aka BK Media)
    Sold: $1,715,000 on 25/11/2014
    Bought: $1,650,000 on 09/08/2005
Quick Analysis ...
    The new property was finalised 3 months before the old one was sold.

New property cost $3,152,000 more than the old.

Was the property bought outright or partially mortgaged?

Interest alone on $6.402million would have been around $80,000 for three months, (calculated at 5% p.a.).
    If only the difference of $3million was borrowed well, that’s around $40,000 for three months.

A bridging loan usually has higher interest rate than a long term mortgage so these could be underestimates.

Alt St was bought in the 1980s for a sum in the low-mid $hundred thousands (exact figure anyone?) largely from Robin Ramsey’s donations. So its value increased maybe ten times, about right for that time frame in Sydney property.

However, the Allen St property was sold for only $65,000 more after 9 years, a very bad result given Sydney is currently in a property boom, especially in the inner suburbs of Sydney where this was. So it made no significant contribution to the new purchase - if I was a donor, I’d question this poor asset management. (If my memory serves me properly, this property was bought largely or wholly from a donation/bequest by a Sikh BK who was sick and died from cancer. Any good Sikh merchant would see this lack of capitalising on such an asset as scandalous).
    “From January 2009 through January 2015 Sydney home values have increased by 57 per cent”, see reference; here
How the heck (with a capital ”F”) do they find these kinds of amounts?

More importantly - surely there is a better use of such amounts?

6 MILLION 4 HUNDRED and 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS to sit people on their arse and show them how to think differently? You can do that in a park, hire a room for an hour or two every night, rent a house permanently for much less than the cost of the interest alone ...

leonard

Post04 Sep 2015

I remember Alt Street property costing $250,00O in maybe 1986, Brother Wal Ashton did the bidding. PP did not mention more millions in BK building fund, tax deductible for givers.

The Council was only allowing 80 persons to class on Sunday and only 30 any other day of week the Senior Sister said. But an announcement was made that an appeal would be made to the council after one year for more persons to come.

Permission has not been fully given yet to occupy it, as building work still continues for the kitchen and dining, and maybe bookshop. Also Sister is saying public transport not so good and council does not want all BKs to drive to class.

Pink Panther

Post06 Sep 2015

BKs have also been instructed not to come in whites but to appear normal.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post06 Sep 2015

Why, are they hiding the numbers, hiding what times they are using the building (against planning code?), or hiding that a cult has moved in on the block?

Love it ...

BK_colored_no_whites-jim_crow.jpg
BK_colored_no_whites-jim_crow.jpg (66.91 KiB) Viewed 22718 times

Return to The BKWSU