Dolly Bindra claims God came for her autograph

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Dolly Bindra claims God came for her autograph

Post04 Sep 2015

Plumbing the depths of their habitual attention seeking, the Brahma Kumaris team up with Dolly Bindra who now claims "God came for her autograph".

Who the F exactly is "Dolly Bindra"? Exactly ...

It seems Dolly is some Indian "Big Brother" type reality TV show where she became notorious for ... wait for it ... causing many fights, publicly denouncing other "actresses", accusing yet another of giving sexual favours for money and, most recently, accusing another self-appointed god woman 'Radhe Maa' of sexual exploiting her - over which the BKs were willing to share a table with her.

Classy act ...

And way to go Brahma Kumaris, rolling around in the gutter of publicity seeking with a reality TV "because she's famous!?! Obviously VIP material worthy of offering the fast track to meet their god spirit.

Is there anyone left on the internet who *really* believes the BKs are "god's official representatives on Earth"?

Apparently Dolly claims guru Radhe Maa asked her to have sexual relation with a stranger ... my response to which is, Dolly - obviously a great chieftain of the pudding race - should be damned grateful is anyone would. Has she had a look in the mirror recently?

Some what paradoxically, Radhe Maa has also been accused by a 32-year-old woman of demanding her dowry from her in-law adherents as a donation ... a practise that is at the core of Brahma Kumarism.

Who's laughing at who here? If any Hindi speaker can tell me what is on Earth is going on here, please let me know.
Big mouth ex 'Bigg Boss' contestant Dolly Bindra who is an ardent devotee of god at a recent event of Brahma Kumaris revealed that she has seen god live.

Radhe Maa - who looks like the heavily lipsticked "Courtney Love" of the Hindu Bhakti scene - claims she is innocence whilst the public is outraging at photos and videos of her wearing a short dress and dancing to Bollywood numbers.

That's the same Bollywood the BKs use old soundtracks of and the same Bollywood that made Dolly famous.

The question is, what are the BKs doing in this tabloid-esque bunfight?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Dolly Bindra claims God came for her autograph

Post04 Sep 2015

I have not a clue what is going on but if this is the level of BK VIPs these days, it's hysterical.

I think poor Dolly, doing her best Vicky Pollard impersonation at one point, really needs to do the Om Shanti class over again!

File under "not stable in drama".
    What on earth are the BKs thinking?
    How on earth does this draw people to god and spirituality?
Dolly Bindra's Aggressive Behavior In Bigg Boss

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Dolly Bindra claims God came for her autograph

Post07 Sep 2015

Jeez, this becomes even more hysterical ... watch Dolly Bindra fight with her neighbours, scene captured on CCTV.

"But she's so famous!", the BKs cry.

As part of their constant social climbing, the BKs are hungry for attention. Dolly is ... well, just hungry it seems, and very, very angry.

Dolly_Brahma_Kumaris.jpg

Return to The BKWSU