Daughters to BK Mothers ...

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Daughters to BK Mothers ...

Post16 Jan 2016

Another day, another family; the same old story.

When will it ever end? When will the BK parasite leaders hold up their hands and admit ... it just is not working, and they are causing more unhappiness than anything else!

If you follow the discussion, you will read of one or two other divorces going on too.
February 19, 2015 at 4:59 pm

The BKs are nothing more than a cult! My mother joined in the mid 80s distanced herself from her two daughters and divorced her husband citing him as the reason. She progressed to run her own centre for a number of years. She is now quite elderly with no support from this so called holy organisation and expects the family she distanced herself from to step in which we have to help her move house and ill etc.

The centre she ran was her own house and, as her daughter, I was considered unclean to stay under her roof! However, when it comes to Christmas and Mother’s Day she is more than happy to soak up my hospitality in my home. How hypocritical is this!

My mother is venomous and negative in her actions towards me behind my back and that is with not eating onions and garlic. I hate to think what she would be like if she did with all of those anger vibes she has talked endlessly about.

I chose to support my mothers beliefs if they made her happy which she claimed they always have. However, living very carefully financially, so she would be able to leave the BKs a sizeable amount of money after her passing when they would only use this to split more families up rather than actually putting it to good use like they claim to do. They only appear to supposedly spread positive and peaceful thoughts oh and undertake teaching meditation which in the way they do only converts further vulnerable people.

Where were they when my mother, a valued Sister, needed collecting from hospital and driving 150 miles ? How can any organisation be truly good when the followers are encouraged to reject their families, and their children cannot stay in their homes.

I have kept quiet for years but this organisation should be stopped. The BKs I have met over the years have always appeared to be vulnerable or socially introverted despite some of them being very intellectual. I will actively support any activity that helps prevent more people being brainwashed and raising awareness of this organisation.
BRAHMAKUMARIS HAD EVEN RUINED MY LIFE AND MY Sister IN LAW’S LIFE LIKE HELL, BECAUES MY MOTHER IN LAW BELIEVES IN BK and we do not.

Our’s is a joint family. I, my husband, children cannot cook as per our wish. Being a mother I wish to cook for my kids as per their requirement but this mother in law does not allow. We eight people are adjusting for 1 person. The BKs, claim that they are sacrificing their life for the people., but this is the fact. Here what sacrifice they are doing I do not know. By giving up onions and garlic, are they doing something great, which is already necessary for our body.

I BELIEVE ONLY IN GOD… AND DO GOOD DEEDS.. DONATE FOR THE NEEDY that’s it. BKs is just a show off. I JUST HATE PEOPLE FROM BKs/

Return to The BKWSU