Brahma Kumaris hangs herself from tree on Mount Abu

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

newplanet

Brahma Kumaris hangs herself from tree on Mount Abu

Post10 Sep 2016

I wonder if anyone has heard of a girl who apparently hanged herself from a tree in the forest around Mt. Abu?

Pink Panther

Re: About my life

Post11 Sep 2016

Dear newplanet,

That ... is the most serious of subjects and usually hardest to find out any information about.

You would be doing a service to Truth if you could start a new topic or find a previous one on this subject (use the search function) and tell what you know of this - who, when, where, what’s being told, what's being kept hush hush etc.

Someone reading may have more information that can be added.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post11 Sep 2016

Another terrible tragedy the BKs will no doubt try to cover up.

How terrible.

How long will it take for them to wake up something is wrong with what they are doing?

newplanet

Post12 Sep 2016

Pink Panther wrote:Dear newplanet,

That is a heavy thing to just throw into a topic around a different subject. There are discussions on this topic on suicides and other deaths that BK practice has contributed to (directly or indirectly) - this is the most serious of subjects and usually hardest to find out any information about.

You would be doing a service to Truth if you could start a new topic or find a previous one on this subject (use the search function) and tell what you know of this - who, when, where, what’s being told, what's being kept hush hush etc.

Someone reading may have more information that can be added.

I have not done a post on this before and I do not really know how to navigate this. My apologies.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Sep 2016

Do you have more details about the event?

Don't worry, we can help you use the forum and move posts to a new topic.

Thank you for cooperating.

Did the BKs pay off the police and sweeten up the local media to keep it quiet?

Was it features in local newspapers or online media?

Thank you

GuptaRati 6666

Re: Brahma Kumaris hangs herself from tree on Mount Abu

Post24 Sep 2016

My immediate thoughts on the incident is the power of self-love. Self-love and self-worth from an authentic core can be a potent antidote against manipulation by a cultist institution. It takes a deep exploration of the inner self to have enough understanding of our destiny to then channel such a force from inside to counter the forces of manipulation from external sources.

Not making it to the high society does not mean the end of the world or reasons to hate the self. To be inundated with problems or experience the dark night of the soul is no reason to give up. I can understand the thoughts experienced by the young lady at Mount Abu, if she did what she did.

Return to The BKWSU