Brahma Kumaris and the American Presidential Election

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

onvalianthorwatch

Post03 Nov 2016

Thanks Admin. The website says it facilitates, "Independent thought about the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University' and though it may not seem to be the case that is exactly what i am engaged (in my opinion; but it would wouldn't it?).

I do not have any contact with the BKs now and so most of what i will chat about is life after BKs.

The USA election is gripping stuff don't you all think?

brb

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Brahma Kumaris and the American Presidential Election

Post03 Nov 2016

onvalianthorwatch wrote:The USA election is gripping stuff don't you all think?

Not at all. It's not really relevant for this forum ... but an "Award-winning Spiritual Leader, Author, Host of the Popular America Meditating Radio Show & Director of the Meditation Museums in MD & VA", Sister Jenna, weighed in on it early with "Far Away From American Politics". It seems since Anthony Strano died, she's taken over as the BKs' Huffinton Post wallah.
“Jen, do you think Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States?!”

BK Sister Jenna wrote:“It’s hard for any of us to know, and so we wait for the film and all the actors in this movie called politics to play out their parts.

In my early morning meditation, these thoughts arose and I share them with my purest feelings that they have merit.

I don’t know if Donald will win this presidential race, there is still a long way to go. He is, however, touching on many hidden thoughts of some Americans and it is shedding light on the world. That concerns me very much. Do we lose our ability to love all due to theater as a means to get votes and compromise the upcoming generation’s ability to see what it is like to hold such a distinguished office and represent the world with dignity? I can’t say.

She goes on to quote "post-BK" and influential BKWSU "contact soul" Brian Bacon as saying, "My heart is with Bernie [Sanders], but Hillary has my head on healthcare and foreign policy in this debate". Brian appears to be re-marketing himself as the Deepak Chopra of "Fortune 500 C-Suite executives" (whatever they are).

"C-suite" is a slang term used to collectively refer to a corporation's most important senior executives. C, for chief, as in chief executive officer, chief operating officer and chief information officer.

The corporate-capitalist Brahmin caste in other words.

Me? I like the nude pictures of Melania Trump - now that's America's kind of first lady!!! - but I have to wonder at the choices of candidates for the job of "The Most Powerful Person on Earth™". Are those two really the two best people for the job that the "Greatest Nation on Earth™" has to offer?

What does that say about American's values?

I cannot wait to see pictures of Sister Jenna or Big Mohini queuing up to tie a rakhi around his ... wrist but I don't think it's going to stop him in the White House bedroom with Melania.

Sister Jenna certainly outs hereself as an Obama supporter, above and in "Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton: Grope. Nope. Vote." where she claims to be a "very dear friend" of one of Trump's grope victims, "the Julia Roberts of spirituality" Karena Virginia. Does that mean she's a Democrat? I always underline the contradiction between BKs politics in the West versus India where they appear happier on the Right. Her Meditation Museum feed is surprising political.
President Obama certainly does not get equitable public credit through the media or on the Hill, but I have a guess as to why that is. He is living out virtues and bringing virtues to our nation and the world and that is not considered by some to be newsworthy. But I trust it is news in God’s heart.

So, my friends, the game of karma is playing out in American politics and as much as I’d love for the most qualified person to sit on that seat of responsibility, it will be left up to the collective karmic story of not only the American people, but of all people who have a karmic connection to America. Do I think Donald Trump will become the next president of the United States and create pandemonium in our world as some fear, I can’t say. It is in the hands of drama, destiny and our karmas in the land.

As someone who has been cared for in this country for over 40 years, it is my pure wish that we continue the legacy of virtues and strength of character for this amazing country I call home. I ask everyone to consider the power that lies in slow and steady versus fast and furious.

I'd say Donald's tried both and Hillary's not getting any action any more, so she's the candidate most likely to swing BK.

As for your own BK experience ... well, you've sort of posed one theory - the Satan Alliance Theory (aka Satguru) - but nothing from your own experience to back it up.
    Were you ever involved in BK "service" or high level, internal meetings that suggested it is true?

Did you ever go to any of the mass seances with BapDada in person?
BK-Sister-Jenna.jpg
BK-Sister-Jenna.jpg (138.9 KiB) Viewed 21211 times

GuptaRati 6666

Post05 Nov 2016

I would say to Jena bhen, whoever goes into the White House is not common or simplistic BK philosophy "Drama". The BK in the US rub shoulders with US IPs and VIPs and know it quite well. I would have expected a BK to analyze the US 2016 Elections at a spiritual basic level.

A fraction of the 1% selects the occupiers of the White House. Trump is no Ronald Regan, nor is he GW Bush. Bush and Regan paid their dues by serving a governors of their home states. Trump is only a trump car for the 1% who are using him to keep America divided until next Wednesday morning. Trump lacks political and academic peerage.

Clinton is most likely a Boneswoman, a member of the Skull and Bones Club of Yale University her alma mater. GW Bush and Papa Bush, and Grand Pa Bush have been Bonesmen. A Boneswoman with political and public office experience is competing against a mediocre businessman and pseudo-intellectual who does not have one day of public office experience.

Observing the e-mail scandal, I remember Ali's "rope a dope" techniques. The Clinton camp could be using the martial arts skills of one of sports greatest fighters. Astrologically, Hillary waited her turn and got some political experience under her belt. She has the support of the oil, gas, and nuclear industries. The military industrial complex, the Yadavs, are supporting her and want more wars. BKs must be forgetting that India in the days of the British Raj was the major stage for espionage operations in the Middle a East and Transcaucasia.

onvalianthorwatch

The next President of the USA is no cause for HILARITY!

Post06 Nov 2016

It's only my opinion that it will come to pass that Hilary Clinton - and those operating in their part of the matrix of deception, will be revealed to be the most anti-american AND anti 'life on the planet earth as we know it'. And if she gets to the White House we are all in even bigger trouble than a lunatic like me can ever dream up.

The BK philosophy - like many others of this nature -provides lots of leeway for flip-flopping when it comes to stating an opinion on world affairs. Once upon a time the BKs would have you think nothing about current affairs except in a great big bucked called 'drama' baloney. Is it still the case?

How come an ignoramus like me can fearlessly say that the world can not afford Hilary Clinton as President of the United States of America. Hilary Clinton is not a force for so-called 'good'.

What has Gyan put in front of your eyes that you cannot bring yourself to open your mouth and confess to that 'truth'? Has your intellect been rendered so 'dull'?

Hilary Clinton is finished as a credible candidate ... not only for the White House but for any human venture geared toward the betterment of life on this planet earth.

Crazy as I am, as I see it there will either be no election or Donald Trump will win. Hilary Clinton never was a viable candidate for the Presidency of the USA except on the back of gargantuan deception, fraud, perversion of natural justice and/or the agenda being forced on US - can you not see it BKs???

If a BK cannot see this then they should be taking a long heard look in the mirror. Oh and I am not jumping onto a bandwagon, I am on record for expressing this opinion (in my very own unique manner elsewhere on the www :)

We have a few more days to offer opinions before we get told what they decide but we have a few
options:
    1. There will be no election; in which case the Obamination remains in situ for the immediate future
    2. Donald Trump will win
    3. Hilary Clinton makes it to the election
    4. Hilary Clinton wins the election
    5. [deity of your choice] help us all!
    6. The unknown
In any case the next President of the USA is no cause for HILARITY!

Pink Panther

Post07 Nov 2016

One pattern of space cadets is to chant the mantra ”To infinity and beyond!”. Oh hang on, that’s Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.

Sorry, what I meant to say is, one quality of many BKs and other such ‘culties’, especially males, is to constantly be conjecturing about the near future. It’s an entertaining game. What these types (and I think I used to be one, a little) invest in speculating forwards they lack in reflecting backwards.

They do not review how often their method paid off in the past. "The prediction is right just the timing was off'. Which is another way of saying "The operation was a success even though the patient died". :D

Living in a today that they previously believed would never come, they continue living according to a future speculation, self-created tabloid headlines of disaster and conspiracy, bereft of serious analysis.

‘Twas ever thus.

onvalianthorwatch

Post07 Nov 2016

Hello PinkPanther I don't understand much of that - but no worries.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Nov 2016

Well, if you refuse to understand a simple post on the internet, how on earth do you think you can understand the vast political and economic machinery of the American state ... of which you have no direct experience and involvement?

We are really not here to speculate wildly about such matters.

We are here to document the Brahma Kumaris and Brahma Kumarism, to help people out who have been badly effected by them and, hopefully, to stop people becoming involved witht them in the first place - at least without having their eyes wide open.

You can stop going to Morning Class but it does not remove the unrealistic tendencies the BKs instilled within you, or remove the tendencies that got you into BKism in the first place.

I agree with Pink, it's just entertainment, a distraction from your day to day life, or as a friend once defined it, bubble gum for the mind.

The idea of "bubble gum for the mind" is that when you are chewing bubble gum you are making all the effort you might to actual eat ... but not getting any nourishment back back in return. You can blow as "big bubbles" as you like ... pontificate about thing you have no influence, understanding or experience in ... but, at the end of the day, they are empty and pointless.

Which is pretty much what BK Jenna is doing is here and, especially, putting in time sending "positive vibrations" to both Clinton and Trump. They are fooling themselves to believe they are involved.

... And that's all been part of BKism since the very beginning, with Lekhraj Kirpalani sending insane letters to the British Imperial Establishment telling them how to wage WWII and wipe out humanity.

onvalianthorwatch

Post07 Nov 2016

That is so interesting to read. I do understand and more significantly I feel.

ex-l does truth matter to you? Any truth?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Nov 2016

onvalianthorwatch wrote:ex-l does truth matter to you? Any truth?

Right now ... the "truth" of your BK experience. Before, during and after.

In a separate topic.

I am a 'here and now' kind of guy.

Pink Panther

Post08 Nov 2016

onvalianthorwatch wrote:Hello PinkPanther I don't understand much of that - but no worries.

It was a bit convoluted. I have resubmitted an edited version, now there to read. Hope you get the gist of it. ex-l says it well, a person can leave the BKs but there’s a palimpsest evident.
Palimpsest - something reused or altered but still bearing visible traces of its earlier form

onvalianthorwatch

Post09 Nov 2016

onvalianthorwatch did not wrote:...The next President of the USA is no cause for HILARITY!
Crazy as I am, as I see it there will either be no election or Donald Trump will win. Hilary Clinton never was a viable candidate for the Presidency of the USA except on the back of gargantuan deception, fraud, perversion of natural justice and/or the agenda being forced on US - can you not see it BKs???

If a BK cannot see this then they should be taking a long heard look in the mirror. Oh and I am not jumping onto a bandwagon, I am on record for expressing this opinion (in my very own unique manner elsewhere on the www :)

We have a few more days to offer opinions before we get told what they decide but we have a few
options:
    1. There will be no election; in which case the Obamination remains in situ for the immediate future
    2. Donald Trump will win
    3. Hilary Clinton makes it to the election
    4. Hilary Clinton wins the election
    5. [deity of your choice] help us all!
    6. The unknown
In any case the next President of the USA is no cause for HILARITY!

Welcome back :) So, looking at the above nonsense penned by yours truly, we now witness that it is the second of my opinions that the American electorate has delivered. No, i do not congratulate myself, because earnest research would bring one to the same conclusion and I did not need a crystal ball or a trans messenger!

I did not sign up to this forum to have fights with anyone or get lost in 'who is right/wrong' exchanges ... except when it comes to FACTS aka TRUTH :) As someone who has studied Gyan being on this website is a cause for much soul searching and am not sure what the outcome will be.

As ex-l has pointed out "Brahma Kumaris Info (is concerned with) the Truth about BK Meditation (via) Independent thought about the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University". As an ex-BK I offer my thanks for the opportunity to express some of my thoughts on your platform. I intend no harm to your platform, period.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Nov 2016

Surprising result ... I just had a look after reading your post. Trump won.

So now do we move on to "Is Trump the Anti-Christ?" discussion?

I am joking. I hope.

It looks like Sister Jenna's positive thoughts did not do much good for Hilary and her heart or intuitions were off ... I wonder if she takes that into consideration regarding the her life decisions re betting on Baba and the BKWSU becoming the world government of the future?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Nov 2016

Interesting aside, in another post, BK Sister Jenna tells how she could not give up going to her Father's funeral cremation - or rather "the soul who played his part as my Father" as she called him ... because she had to hobnob with IPs businessmen and VIPs for the Brahma Kumariss instead.

So she gave the eulogy via internet chat from a train instead.

Jenna was his only child.
A Facetime Eulogy

Today, I found myself in a most unusual position of giving the eulogy at my Father’s funeral through FaceTime while riding a train to New York City. The events leading up to such a unique moment began a month ago. While traveling, I was notified that my Father was in a coma.

As his only daughter, I was contacted by my family and asked to contribute to the painful, collective decision to keep him on life support or not. I immediately flew to see him right after returning from Europe. I spent quality quiet time and reflection with the soul who played his part as my Father. As I sat by his bed, those memories flowed like the Ganges! He taught me how to fish, hunt, and race cars. He took me to horse racing; all of the things a Father is to teach his daughter!

GuptaRati 6666

Post10 Nov 2016

I would agree that there is a need to open a discussion on: Is Trump The Anti-Christ?

It is public knowledge that Mr. Trump hired a Guyanese pandit to cast spells against Hilary Clinton. Decades ago the Pandit Council in Guyana tried to oppose the BKs entry into Guyana. It seems one of their own was hired by Trump to use dark forces against his major political opponent.

Trump is a fan of the Hindu culture (Pandit, 2016; Punit, 2016). There is Trump sitting in lotus posture on a lotus petal looking up to the gods on face book (2016). About 70-80 years ago, the Nazis in Germany also had a love affair with Hinduism and stole the sacredness of the swastika for their dark deeds.

There is a need to dig out the dirt on Trump and the occult world.

References

Face Book. (2016). Hindus for Trump. Retrieved from https://www.facebook.com/HindusForTrump/

Pandit, E. (2016, October 22). “I am a big fan of Hindu”: Donald Trump’s hideous love affair with Hindu nationalism. Salon. Retrieved from http://www.salon.com/2016/10/22/i-am-a- ... tionalism/

Punit, I.S. (2016). Photos: In India, a right-wing group is asking Hindu gods to help Trump win the US election. [i]Qartz.[/i] Retrieved from http://qz.com/682346/photos-in-india-a- ... -election/

Editor. (2016, November 5). Days After Hindu American Trump charity event, over 25 Hindu temples & 300 homes attacked. Chakra. Retrieved from http://www.chakranews.com/days-hindu-am ... acked/5756

onvalianthorwatch

Post10 Nov 2016

GuptaRati 6666 wrote:I would agree that there is a need to open a discussion on: Is Trump The Anti-Christ? It is public knowledge that Mr. Trump hired a Guyanese pandit to cast spells against Hilary Clinton. Decades ago the Pandit Council in Guyana tried to oppose the BK's entry into Guyana. It seems one of their own was hired by Trump to use dark forces against his major political opponent.

Hi Gupta, would your question: Is Trump The Anti-Christ? be a separate topic? I don't recall any Murli ever discussing the topic of 'antichrist' . Does your research unveil any direct or indirect mention of this in the Murlis?

As I think about your invitation I find myself wondering how this might be done without referring to all sorts of non-BK sources? A process which might inadvertently deviate from the stated raison d'être of this platform.
Next

Return to The BKWSU