BKs Prove Dadi Janki's Mind Power is Ordinary

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

yogamaya

Re: BKs Prove Dadi Janki's Mind Power is Ordinary

Post29 Oct 2017

I like the way you added the letter 's' at the end of 'big Brothers' to change to mean from George Orwell to Nirwair-Brij Mohan-Karuna and Co. :)
ex-I wrote:You know the old FBI say, "Follow the money". Even the "impure" Kali Yugi Vatican is able to publish its accounts. Shouldn't "god's own" religion be setting higher standards

The Vatican does not engage in floating its own companies and the priests are not it's salaried employees. The Indian Tax law and the dubious guild of select Chartered Accountants in India who colluded with Ramesh Shah ensured that the BKWSU can keep its cake and eat it too at the same time. Let's inspect how:
    Q1. Are the surrendered Brothers at the BKWSU centers salaried employees or volunteers?

A1. That depends on what you got to offer. You do not need even to be surrendered to be a resident at a BKWSU center. We all know that in order to live at a center to provide Seva you can stay as long as the work demands at any of the centers with the oral or written permission of a Sister who is a Zone in-charge, Sub-zone in-charge or at least a Center in-charge, depending on jurisdiction and your rapport with the senior in the hierarchy.

You just need to be willing to provide free service, need to be an expert (electrician, carpenter, mason, accountant, graphic designer, video editor, engineer, doctor etc.), and need to sign a blank voucher for "tax purpose", if required. That's it!

Q2. How can a surrendered Brother/Sister be an employee of the BKWSU?

A1. They cannot be. But the memorandum of BKWSU allows them to pay any person (surrendered or not, real or artificial, like a company) who reasonably charges for any product or service that is above and beyond the scope of voluntary donation/service.
As the BKWSU do not publish the list of surrendered volunteers or "Samarpit" Brothers and Sisters, nor do they register them as employees, they do not come under the Industrial Employment Act 1946, at the same time they can produce bogus vouchers, as and when required.

They can show any person, under their spell, as a contractual/temporary worker and account for the money under expenses, and at the same time escape the whole exhausting legal ordeal of provident-fund, working hours, tax deducted at source (TDS), health and dearness allowance, and other employee benefits.
    Q3. Do the persons who willingly play a party to the BKWSU's tax evading schemes not know that it is unethical or illegal?

A3. Free accommodation and food at God's house (Baba ka Ghar), a chance to do Seva and get recognition, and a surity to get a Palace in the new and pure world is sufficient for the brain-washed individuals to ignore the laws of the impure old world. As far as the companies of the Big Brothers are concerned they are more then happy to be paid by the Godly Teacher for their extra-curricular services! :D

Q4. How does the BKWSU benefit by paying to the companies of the Big Brothers under the current tax system which requires bank transaction (read white money) for amounts paid out above Rupees 5000?

A4. The companies perfectly allow BKWSU to convert the black money into white. Suppose the Big Brothers want to siphon 10 lac (1 million) rupees out of the donation that BKWSU receive, all they have to do is pay out the Goods and Services Tax (GST), say, 18% (1.8 lac rupees) and the rest (8.2 lac or eight hundred thousand rupees) are available and accounted for under expenditure at the same time.
If you multiply this to, say, 50 transactions a year with only 10 such companies that totals up to 500 transactions (8.2 lac x 500 = 4100 lac or 4.1 billion rupees) of wholesome siphoned money. This does not include the 7-star food, accommodation, and conveyance expenses which the BK cult leadership enjoy, which on paper, are all bona fied trust expenses.
    Q5. This is incredible, unbelievable, and too easy to be true. Can you substantiate your explanation with an example?

A.5 Sure. Say for example, the World Renewal Spiritual Trust (WRST) identifies a vendor (distributor) company which directly purchases from another manufacturing company some solar panels, ports, transmission installations for the Brahma Kumaris Ashrams, and say that this dummy company is run by or in collusion with the Big Brothers.
The companies earn a profit in white and then again BKWSU claims the subsidy from the government.

As the subsidy is disbursed after the expenses has been made and the project is up and running, BKWSU will first pay out the money (to themselves) and then claim the entire amount from the government.

It sounds easy, but needs lot of work-around to cover up the trail. They earn donations, subsidies, and profits on the same project and also get recognition for doing such great innovative work and earn carbon credits which they again sell of to other companies and earn further. Wonderful!

You see it may be difficult for a normal trustee to use the money to run their homes, but in case of BK Leadership the trust itself is their home. Sweet!

Also, the trustees cannot pay salaries to themselves or their family members but they can surely create bogus vouchers of several surrendered drones and generate purchase orders through their own (dummy) companies at will. Let there be dark, and the light disappears in a snap. No wonder the BK Leadership feels it has become omnipotent!
    Q6. How do the various wings earn/make profits?

A6. Let's say a Wing conducts awareness drive locally with a budget of a hundred thousand (1 lac) rupees. The BK center in that locality incurs all the expenses using the unaccounted for money in the donation boxes in the Murli Class. They then present the vouchers/receipts using the excel-based software and then the Head of the Wing will sanction the 1 lac rupees from the budget allotted to them by Nirwair. But in reality they never spent the allotted amount on the awareness drive. They spent the black money from their "Student-only" donation box.
So once again the BKWSU can show a huge amount as an expense while actually it is cash available in hand.
    Q7. But did Ramesh Shah not ask all the accounts sevadharis (volunteers) way back in 2011 in the Conference Hall in Shantivan to account for every money they earn?

A7. Yeah right! Not only are the accounting meetings/seminars opaque as coal, they come with code language and cues only to be understood by the inner circle. So when Ramesh Shah said all the centers should keep an account of all the collection in the donation box, he meant do the data entry of only a set percentage (say 30%) of the actual collection. This way each and every cent/penny/paisa is traced and yet they leave no paper trail.
In the same way, a discussion on Anti-tax Avoidance laws means a discussion on tax-avoidance.
    Q8. This is an outrageous allegation on a deceased Big Brother. Do you think its a good idea to dare make such allegations?

A8. Oh! I'll dare speak against the BKs (Bogus Kumaris) because they are not even a non-profit organization in the first place. They charge for the retreats, seminars, conferences, corporate Spiritual Training sessions just like a profit-making organisation would...and....AND... you even pay service charge to the government.
The government does not mind you running the church of drones as it comes under freedom of religion plus you are paying them taxes. You also treat the government officials, media heads, and politicians with fully-paid vacations at luxurious resorts in India and abroad apart from the VIP rooms at the retreat centers and Shantivan.

The annual report of Emami Ltd. stating spiritual training workshops
by Brahma Kumaris in its Human Resource section. Whether they had to sponsor them or not is not clear.

Q9. That is not true, they do not charge a fee for the corporate Spiritual Training sessions. BKWSU charges only for the books and CDs that we publish to sustain ourselves and pay only for the incurred cost. Can you prove your allegations?

A9. I am losing patience with these manipulative counter questions. The cost of a premium branded CD/DVD purchased in bulk at a wholesale rate will not cost more than Indian Rupees Eight (INR 8). How come then the BK centers charge between Rupees 30 to Rupees 1000 for the various offerings/DVD sets on a cheaper medium in India and much more abroad, may I ask? Same goes for books.
The fact is that BKWSU Leadership and money-churning machinery are an abomination and for you G.O.D. means nothing more than the followers' Gullibility On Demand.

Q10. Are you saying this because you yourself do not understand the true meaning of the acronym G.O.D. as Generator, Operator, and Destroyer, that is Brahma-Vishnu-and-Mahesh respectively?

A10. Why do I suspect these questions are from an ardent brain-washed BK? Let me give you another acronym to decipher, G.F.Y.!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Oct 2017

yogamaya wrote:... and need to sign a blank voucher for "tax purpose", if required. That's it!

Wow.

Well, there's where the "smoking gun" is to be found.

So, basically, you are suggesting they "disappearing" money and avoid paying taxes by claiming to pay people they did not?

As someone here once wrote, "they are a 'family' when they want something from you, but a business organization, when you want something from them".

One of the big mysteries in the West was how their leaders Jayanti Kirpalani, Janki Kirapalani and others all not just survived but carried on their full-time international, jet set, hob nobbing.

They claimed to take no income from the cult (being trustees etc). There is no mention of wages in the account. They obviously did not have a second job. So where did their income come from?

I don't know but I did discover that they sent a £500,000 "donation" to their main "ashram" in India (Mount Abu) to "feed pilgrims".

I don't know but I suspect the money went to BK India, and then BK India pass a commission back to the Kirpalanis in order to keep up their lifestyle. Either that or they had private - hidden - wealth, or private donors, that they were not disclosing.

In short, they were keeping the real running of their religion secret, in order to protect their position within it, and stopping others acquire wealth that they could build their status with.

We do know for sure that cash-cash was reguarly carried by BKs to India, however, I don't think that in itself is illegal.

Of course, recently, India has started to crack down both on the BKs' unaccounted donation system and the "black" cash economy as a whole both of which must have curtailed their activities a little, or required more financial gymnastics.

In this department, Dadi Janki's mind used to be nothing but "ordinary". She had a natural gift for it. She used to tell our classes, if you gave cash-cash to her, she would take it back to Mount Abu, where its donation to the cult's headquarters would earn them an even higher karmic inflation!!!

This was a common place concept within BKs, that money given in and to Madhuban was karmically more value and generations of young people have been indoctrinated into bring their rupees, dollars, pounds and jewellery and so on to Mount Abu.

Some BK defender told us here that they had enough wealth to last for 10 years without any income. Again, I don't know that to be true but it would be a good place to start asking questions. Any poor person giving their time and money to the cult should know how much they have.

Maui

Post30 Oct 2017

Cash is regularly carried by BKs to India.

In US currency, between $1,000 - $5,000 by each person on each trip. This was to be handed off to a representative upon arrival. Always told the currency was worth more and it was allowed.

I was also told a certain portion from each center was collected from separate contributions for Madhuban.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Oct 2017

Maui wrote:In US currency, between $1,000 - $5,000 by each person on each trip. This was to be handed off to a representative upon arrival. Always told the currency was worth more and it was allowed.

Yes, they get it on arrival in case you have no or a bad experience, and are then disappointed and don't give as much. And then they tell outsiders they don't ask for donations from anyone.

You can stay in a 5 star hotel in Mount Abu from about $50 a day.

Maui

Post30 Oct 2017

I am actually talking about something different ex-I. We are told to give $800-$1,000. What I am talking about is many of us are entrusted to hand over large sums of money for collection aside from what is personally given.

I was told this is done world wide, but have not asked anyone about this. I've regularly carried myself these above sums in addition to what's given personally.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Oct 2017

Maui wrote:We are told to give $800-$1,000. What I am talking about is many of us are entrusted to hand over large sums of money for collection aside from what is personally given.

I was told this is done world wide ...

Amazing. I've never heard on this before. center-in-charges and leaders taking centre donations, yes, but not individuals taking small packages.

Pressumably this is a way for them to funnel large sums of money into India unseen, to circumvent taxation or something? India is cracking down on cash transacions.

If not why not use a simple bank transfer? To save charges?

Who do you give it to?

The frightening thing is, there was one Western BK on her way to Abu who was mugged and killed for cash, Dawn Griggs. I wonder if it was their cash?
Import: Currency Regulations in India

Local Currency (INR) -

Any person resident in India, who had gone out of India on a temporary visit, may bring into India at the time of his return from any place outside India (other than from Nepal and Bhutan), currency notes of Government of India and Reserve Bank of India notes up to an amount not exceeding Rs. 25,000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) per person.

Any person residing outside India and visiting India may bring into India currency notes of Government of India and Reserve Bank of India notes up to an amount not exceeding Rs.25,000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) per person

Foreign Currency-

There is no limit to bring foreign exchange in India from the US. However, the aggregate value of foreign currency notes in excess of USD 5000 or equivalent and the aggregate value of foreign exchange in the form of currency notes, bank notes or traveller's cheques in excess of USD 10,000 or its equivalent must be declared to the customs.

The limit for foreign currency notes is USD 3,000 and must be declare by filing CDF (Currency Declaration Form) if it exceeds the limit.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post30 Oct 2017

I don't know about that, unless you expand the theory to include a sort of general, background susceptibility to being hypnotised that, seemingly, a certain percentage of the population has. Like what stage hypnotists play on with their audience by way of a screening device before getting people on stage to do silly tricks.

I remember when Marneta Vegas went onto TV to "The Dragon's Den", a business investment show where millionaires chose start up business to invest in, one of the "Dragons" became a little freaked out by her presentation and said, "I feel like your starting to hypnotise me". He definitely felt something enough to say it, and she's no Dadi Janki or other decades deep BK yogi. He certainly was not there "to want to be mesmerised", he was there to be sceptical.

It seems to me that there is a projective quality of psychicism, beyond simple "charisma", which itself cannot be measured in a science lab.

Yes, she definitely had some power we don't understand.

She has mermerised many highly educated intelligent people.

Maui

Post30 Oct 2017

ex-I ...

Different people on different occasions.

Once I traveled with my center-in-charge and she was carrying her own amount. Upon arrival at Gyan Syrover, she asked me for it. At that time I was carrying $5,000 US currency. Another time, I was to meet someone, a Brother, at Global Hospital ... and I did that a few times over the years.

Another time I had to give it to Sr. Mohini upon my arrival at the Dadi's cottage in GS. I was only one of many doing this ... on an Emirites flight once there was a group who had mentioned ... just as a matter of fact ... they had to go right away to Dadi's cottage in GS.

I asked why and they said to deliver "contributions". I just assumed it was the same as I was doing and did not know them and did not ask any further questions. Now I surely wish I had.

Pink Panther

Post31 Oct 2017

In my years in Gyan I know it was common practice, Australians often did it, the money split among a number of trusted people.

I also guess that if any were discovered at Indian customs, they’d be below the declarable limit.

yogamaya

Post01 Nov 2017

Mr Green wrote:Yes, she definitely had some power we don't understand. She has mermerised many highly educated intelligent people

Yes, we definitely don't understand. In fact we don't even understand how the not following of Shrimat (Divine Rule/Advice) is consequential for one, but a non-issue for another. Now, let's take example of Priyank Chopra (PC) wishing Dadi Janki on her (alleged) 100th Birthday in 2016!

Is it me or PC is dressed to push the "white dress" fetish to the next level? She is certainly not dressed traditionally or conservatively like the Brahma Kumaris dictate their "Godly Students" to.

Not something you expect when it's an official birthday wishes video for the Head of the BKWSU? Who, then, is the target audience? Why do they not play this video in the BK Centers and Madhuban?

Priyanka Chopra told Huffington Post that she constantly keeps on reinventing herself.

I want to ask dear Dadi Janki, oh please Dadi can I or any girl/woman coming to listen to Murli at BK Centers also reinvent ourselves like PC does?

In 2011, Priyanka Chopra was showered with "Angelic" Palna (nurturing) directly from BKWSU's very on "Reinventing Myself Queen" Dadi Janki herself.

And now in October 2016, Priyanka Chopra was showered with sweet kisses by Dwayne The Rock Johnson during the Baywatch promotional tour in Miami.

Dadi Janki please, pretty please, can I or any girl/woman coming to listen to Murli at BK Center also freely enjoy such sweet innocent expressions of love from our male colleagues at work or Brahmin Brothers at BKWSU?

Though PC dressed conservatively when she first shared stage in front of the BK audience. So what ... she went on to make history in November 2013 by being the first Indian to be the face of Guess Holiday 2013 Campaign ... and this was for the whole world to see. Noting wrong as per the modern progressive standards of feminism and women's rights.

Oh, the epitome of justice and equality Dadi Janki!! Can I or any girl/woman coming to listen to Murli at BK Center also freely bare skimpy comfies at least in front of my colleagues (not the whole world, I wouldn't impose you know) during corporate picnics/parties?

Or may be I can show-off casually at least my beautifully waxed arms by wearing a sleeveless "traditional" Indian all-white attire, like a Saree at one of the BK exhibition to attract new-joiners, can I not?

Now give me a break and cut some slacks, Dadi Janki the Great, who fear doesn't know...hypnotizes a thousand in a single blow! Can I at least wear a sleevless traditional Salwar Suit, with high heels, of course? I will not wear anything transparent you see and also not show my beautiful curvy waist. What no high heels? Why? :-?

I know, Dadi Janki, I cannot compete Priyanka Chopra and beat her Maxim India cover girl photo shoot in July 2016 ...

... nor compete with her beach body ...

... but can I or any girl/woman coming to listen to Murli at BK Center also freely put up our swimming-wear pics atleast on our Facebook, Twitter, or Whatsapp display pics (Dashrath Patel)??? Can we even ear them in the first place? Please, Dadi Janki, please ...

... or maybe at least hold a beer bottle in a fresh Western avatar although while being in a state of meditation and thanking God/Shiv Baba/BaapDada for the wonderful endowment of His best creations, the human body.

I'll not take a sip of booze, I promise, Dadi Janki ... honest!

OK, I'll be completely realistic and honest with you now ...

... can I or any girl/woman coming to listen to Murli at BK Center also freely taste alcohol a little, and then throw up immediately ... We promise we will not gulp a single drop ... just like Priyanka Chopra is visible doing above. Come on Dadi Janki, be a sport ... please! :D

I am sure, Dadi Janki, you wouldn't mind if I or any girl/woman coming to listen to Murli at BK Center or in that case any Surrendered Sister or Sister In-charger of BKWSU to "allegedly" flirt/court a married man in front of his wife and the whole world to see.

I mean we wouldn't actually have an affair ... can you see how I put alleged in double quotes, if you read above?? We would just behave very casually, like platonic friends do, and maybe someone jealous might try to sling mud on us. But we will never be judged or shown the way out, right Dadi Janki? Oh the highest torch-bearer of moral standards and values in the entire history of mankind, please say something ... no? ... Too many demands from me?

Then one last request, Dadi Janki. You certainly would not mind if I visited temples and did idol worshipng like the Bhakts and then also posted the pics of the same on my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts??

At least, Bhakti of all the above demands should be allowed and permissible, right? Can I or any girl/woman coming to listen to Murli at BK Center also freely go to temples/churches/gurudwaras/synagogues/sermons/mosques ... without being shamed for practicing old world rituals or labelled as low in rank or status in the Satyugi Heaven ... can we, Dadi Janki?

Please oh height of non-dulistic, uniform standards for all, Angel on earth, and Head of God's University, Dadi Janki!!! ... Please at least allow us to do Bhakti of righteous deities, if not Bollywood and Hollywood goddesses and sirens?? :D

ex-l

ex-BK

Post01 Nov 2017

Short answer from Dadi Janki, "Yes, if you are rich and famous. I'll give you far more time and attention that all of the sincere, surrendered young Sisters grinding their bones in service".

Which is one of the reasons I left.

But I think you got one of those photos wrong.

Priyanka is not throwing up, someone just told her Dadi Janki was one of the "Top 8 Souls" in the world.

You must have missed Quantico show where she starts by "serving" a young Westerner Brother by pulling down her thong and having anonymous sex with a strange in a car.

This was after the BK interlude.

But, "wah Drama wah", Dadi's divine power will be able to purifier her soul ... as long as the donations are in cash-cash and not in cheques. Another perfect example of BK hypocrisy ... and lack of vision.

piyanka.jpg
Priyanka Chopra in super sensual joy remember Baba after having met Dadi Janki!
piyanka.jpg (30.02 KiB) Viewed 21813 times

priyanka2.jpg
Priyanka Chopra in her angelic form as a world server.
priyanka2.jpg (19.87 KiB) Viewed 21813 times

priyanka3.jpg
Priyanka Chopra probably missing Amrit Vela and stinking of sex.
priyanka3.jpg (28.45 KiB) Viewed 21813 times

yogamaya

Post01 Nov 2017

ex-I wrote:Priyanka is not throwing up, someone just told her Dadi Janki was one of the "Top 8 Souls" in the world.

Lol ... whoa ... good one!

yogamaya

Post01 Nov 2017

ex-I wrote:
You must have missed Quantico show where she starts by "serving" a young Westerner Brother by pulling down her thong and having anonymous sex with a stranger in a car.

my my....

That is not the only non-veg (here adult) update I missed to touch upon. The other non-vegetarian deal was when Priyanka Chopra expressed her love for New York food: street vendor hot dogs, pizza and chicken wings on Jimmy Fallon's The Tonight Show.

Priyanka Chopra was alluring and self-assured as she showed Jimmy how they do it in Queens, New York, by challenging Jimmy to see who can eat the most nuclear sauce-covered Atomic Wings in 20 seconds.

Nothing against it... But why deprive your 'Godly Students" of protein-rich poultry and fish, and other naturally medicinal veggies/roots? What about the poor onion and garlic? What sin have they committed to be? They are pure vegetarian after all!!

The Rich VIP vs Regular Student apartheid, the hypocrisies, and the double standards at the Brahma Kumaris organization is so deep, it would make even an onion cry!

We need to try and save the Yagya and not betray the Heavenly Father. (caution: intentional sarcasm)

I need freedom too, some breathing space, nothing much or extravagant.

So, can I have my way, a little? I guess you have already answered my question, ex-I. It's not that complex after all.

At Brahma Kumaris, where there is money there is the way...

...completely your way... from head to toe!

But in that case, people will soon stop "Follow Father" and start "Follow PC" to enjoy a higher status, right here at BKWSU, as well as the hereafter in the Golden Age.

Amazing dis-Service by Dadi Janki, Jayanti and Co.!!! What a way to make Pratyasksh (Emerge) BaapDada!!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post01 Nov 2017

I forget if you have answered, Yoga, what's your involvement with the BKs?

Thanks.

Some BKs might just think we are being nasty about an increasingly senile old lady but these are important issues that illuminate bizarre contradictions within BKism and its, and Janki Kirpalani's, true values.

Chopra is about 90% sex appeal, no offence intended, but spreading body consciousness, as much as you could (I was going to write "90% sex and 10% hard work", so all respect to the "golden girl").

And, further, would the BKs not just claim she was a first birth soul having its Golden Age at the "fag end of their Kalpa"? So why lavish attention?

Dadi_Janki_Priyanka.jpg
Dadi_Janki_Priyanka.jpg (18 KiB) Viewed 21787 times

Golden_Age.jpg
Golden_Age.jpg (49.34 KiB) Viewed 21787 times

yogamaya

Post01 Nov 2017

ex-I wrote:I forget if you have answered, Yoga, what's your involvement with the BKs? Thanks.

Some BKs might just think we are being nasty about an increasingly senile old lady but these are important issues that illuminate bizarre contradictions within BKism and its, and Janki Kirpalani's, true values.

Actually, I have not talked about my involvement with the BKs on this forum, yet. I have simply mentioned the same in my profile description.

But, I agree, it is pertinent to share something on this forum for those who prefer to navigate just the forum pages or are inquisitive to know the backdrop for all the pun, fun, and (more importantly) the detailed feedback of the working of the BKWSU.

I am a person who has been a family member of ardent BK followers and being the youngest person in my family (please don't ask my age etc, I respect my privacy and everyone else's too :D), has had its pros and cons.

I have had the unasked privilege of being part of various BK courses like the 7-Day-Basic Course, the 7-Day Advanced Course (only in select Centers with more focus on guided Meditation and Avyakt Murlis), the Bhattis (Intense Workshops), and the 3-Day Retreat Courses (playing host to the guests/newbies whom my family had referred).

I have also been, reluctantly, present at the BK Rallies and Exhibitions, BK Center inaugurations, Gita Pathshala inaugurations, Madhuban Bhattis, BaapDada Milans, Shantivan Kitchen Sevas, Madhuban Bhattis for Surrendered BKs during stay for Milan program (a family and center in-charge expectation to become surrendered, a fantasy which never came true).

Also met the "ethical hackers' group" operating within the Brahma Kumaris who feel they are the sole torchbearers of truth and an asset to the BK IT Wing. Rubbish! Their tricks are as old as Abraham Lincoln. Sorry AB for dragging your good name in this forum.

Speaking of being dragged, I had been dragged to the BKWSU, for many years. Yep, it's all in the past now.

I have always hated the fact that I had been a witness to their narrow world-view, two-faced philosophy, and pride of their own ignorance which is a by-product of them not being well-read. Sad! I feel sorry for those love-children of BK Brothers and Sisters who had been forced to become surrendered only to elope and not live a happily married life ever after. They had BKism in their system and it was irreparable.

I was lucky enough to have a choice of varied literary exposure, from Joseph McCarthy to Mary McCarthy. There was no taboo. I have traveled beyond the char dham in Madhuban and have always wondered how some members of my family fell trap to the BKWSU web.

Sevas at BKWSU centers are just thrown upon you whether you consent for it or not! If they, or anyone else feel a bit edgy on the issues I raise for them to think and reflect upon, or rather "Check and Change", too bad! You gave me all your beans, and they were rotten, and so now I am gonna spill them all whenever I can.

Been there, seen there, done there, and the best part is that the BK Surrendered Sisters were either arrogant or foolish to dismiss my specific and genuine queries as just a phase or sometimes even cute.

They felt I had the potential to hold The Knowledge as I remembered the Murli points sequentially when I expressed my reservations.

I am, and have always been, pro-marriage, pro-family, and pro-freedom-of-expression. In my opinion, I have not made fun of Dadi Janki, or even Priyanka Chopra, and have been very careful in framing my sentences. In fact, I have been a bit too respectful to leverage the intended sarcasm.

I know I cannot show material/physical reports from University of Texas, to disprove Dadi Janki's and the BKWSU's unethical propaganda machine on her being "the most stable mind", every time someone (wrongly and mostly unknowingly) brags about it. I don't have or carry the documents with me. But I can instantly quip by pointing out at the inconsistencies in their history and behavior.

Too bad, now that I have a platform to share my version of the self-style cult jamboree that happened and still happens at BKWSU ...

...what I am not cute anymore?!! :sad: :shock:
PreviousNext

Return to The BKWSU