The End of the World is Coming: BKs Buy More Property

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

The End of the World is Coming: BKs Buy More Property

Post29 Sep 2018

From: Brahma Kumaris’ set to open state’s biggest retreat centre, Sep 20, 2018

The End of the World is still coming, the whole world is going to be destroyed ... but the BKs are still spending their adherents money on buying more land and build more mega properties.

Why if there is only 2 to 3 years left?

For whoever raised the issue elsewhere, note the patronage of leading politicians in boat cases.

Am I the only one disgusted by their perversion of the word "knowledge" when they write stuff like suggest their adherents gather to "seek knowledge", when really they just mean their own ludicrous brainwash?
Nagpur: Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya is all set to open Marahashtra’s biggest ever retreat and training city called ‘Vishwa Shanti Sarovar’ spread over 1,50,000 square feet land which is located near VCA Stadium, Jamtha. Meditation, art of living courses, camps, cultural events and other spiritual programmes will be held at the centre.

The main building has a huge hall which can accommodate around 3,500 people. Another hall on the ground floor has a capacity of 600 people. The centre also has a residential block where around 150 guests can stay. There is an auditorium, meditation room, art gallery, laser show room, library, seminar hall and much more to provide efficient training to the students.

In a press conference held at Brahma Kumari’s, Vasant Nagar, on Wednesday, Director of Nagpur BK Rajni said, “We have 12 centres in the city and 125 across Vidarbha. We always wanted to have a place where people can meditate, seek knowledge and spend quality time in the spiritual ambience to cleanse their mind, body and soul. We used to run out of space and couldn’t hold large scale camps where people could stay back. But now our dream has come true.”

The inauguration ceremony will be held on September 23 by Brahma Kumari chief Rajyogini Dadi Janki in the integral presence of guardian minister Chandrashekhar Bawankule and MLA Madan Yerawar. Noted politicians, academicians and entrepreneurs will also mark their presence.

Rajni added, “Our chief Dadi Janki is 103 years old and still has a strong willpower and determination to enlighten lives across the globe. It would be an enriching and inspirational session where she will address the crowd in the morning.”
Brahma Kumari retreat centre in Vaishali in a year - Jun 5, 2018,

PATNA: Under the auspices of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University (Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya or BKWSU), a retreat centre, christened ‘Shanti Shakti Sarovar’, will soon be set up on a 7 acre land at Bhagwanpur in Vaishali district.

The foundation stone will be laid by Dadi Janki Ji, the spiritual head of the Brahma Kumaris, on June 6. The 102-year-old world spiritual leader is also a brand ambassador of the Centre’s Swachh Bharat Mission.

Nearly 10,000 members of the organization will attend the event, apart from Goa’s governor Mridula Sinha and Bihar’s deputy chief minister Sushil Kumar Modi.

“The services provided at the centre, which is expected to be ready in a year, will be free of cost. The main hall will have a seating capacity of 2,000 people. There will be spiritual talks, meditation and Yoga,” Brahma Kumari Mukutmani said on Monday and added camps would also be organized at regular intervals.

Pink Panther

Re: The End of the World is Coming: BKs Buy More Property

Post30 Sep 2018

Rajni added, “Our chief Dadi Janki is 103 years old ...

Really? That means she was born in 1915 and was therefore 20 or 21 years old when the Om Mandli began, which the BKs today say was in 1936. But she apparently did not join straight away due to having a child and joined two or so years later,.

But her official story is that she had her child at age 14 or 15 then when she joined late had to make extra effort to catch up (yes folks, spirituality is a race) because she was not a virgin and had lost two years etc etc until she eventually was "recognised" as an equal (Step right up folks, and see the amazing ... blah blah blah). Or the Mandli foundation story is out of step, or both are whatever they need to be as per the purpose ...

These people couldn’t lie straight in bed.

GuptaRati 6666

Post30 Sep 2018

The BK long term planners are preparing for a socio-cultural change in India, and other countries in which the health systems of states will be overwhelmed as a result of mega-disasters. Super-storm Florence in the Carolinas of America, is one example. The sub-continent of India will in the future be the target on many human-created and natural disasters. It will not be a total annihilation of earth, as the BKs have been preaching for more than 4 decades. People will be desperate, they will be in multiple states of stress, physical, and psychological trauma. Then there will be the BKs to the rescue.

One question for the BK futuristic developers is: How sure are you, in terms of risk assessment probabilities, that the infrastructures you are constructing will withstand damage from natural disasters, including super-storms, super-pathogens, or earth quakes? Also, there is a possibility of the mega-centers being overwhelmed with those needing help.

It will be interesting to see the BKs' record on assistance they have provided, serving as a spiritual Red Cross or Saffron Spirit in global disasters in the last 2 decades. Have the BKs with their NGO UN status participated in assistance in the Ebola crisis several years ago? Are BKs currently providing any spiritual or psychological assistance to our Brothers and Sisters, and animals in the South East United States?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post01 Oct 2018

GuptaRati 6666 wrote:Then there will be the BKs to the rescue.

"BKs to the rescue" ... or BK to exploit the vulnerable by asserting themselves at their moment of need?

If I remember correctly, when we discuss the development of the BKs "disaster relief" development some time ago, it start around the time of the Indian tsunami and it was more about not losing face, ie avoiding bad PR.

The BKs are widely criticised in India for being a rich cult and about money making, I have no idea how much they did, or whether they even did it with their own money (or if they spend any of their own money). I think it was not so much a humanitarian thing but if they had not, they would have suffered criticism.

I think too that there are many good and sincere little individuals, trapped within the system, who wish to do more practically but had been held back by the BKs "no external charity" line. I remember myself standing up against Janki and Jayanti back in the early 80s about this and the "no charity" Shrimat. Money went one way with the BKs, into their pockets and onto their projects.

Then there was that Scottish-Indian woman doctor who started the villages programme in Mount Abu. Again the establishment was dead set against it ... until they realised how good for PR it was and how they could use it to rake in other donations. There was one specific incident report where some Americans, I think it was, wanted to donate and the BKs just wanted it for their "highest service" (promoting BKism). Then they struck on the idea of buying an ambulance, I think it was, and it all started from there.

It is referred to in the RIchard Musselwhite thesis on the BKs. One of the more accidentally insightful pieces of academia that has been done on them.

cnn22

Post15 Mar 2019

No. BK are not buying lands. We (they) use this mother earth to help people get shelter and provide food.
They spread the love and peace.

You need to read Murli and see some PMTV videos

pmtv live
BK Murli today

ex-l

ex-BK

Post15 Mar 2019

cnn22 wrote:No. BK are not buying lands.

The BKs are buying lands, asking governments for the donation of it, and building mega retreat centers etc.

Which, funnily enough, is contrary to the advice Lekhraj Kirpalani gave in his Murlis. He specifically said not to buy property (as the End of the World was coming ... at that time, in 1976. Confluence Age went from 14 to 40 years at that point).

Rather than make such faith-based statements to us, why not ask you center-in-charge or zone-in-charge for a list of the cult's land and property holdings?

Ask them, "how much land and buildings (retreat centres etc) does the cult own?".

Once you have an answer, can you please come back here and tell us
    a) Whether the BKs are buying lands? And
    b) How many land and property they have in total?

GuptaRati 6666

Post17 Mar 2019

cnn22,

beware of becoming a target of indoctrination and/or being fooled, fooled on the dark or serious side, by the real jokers to Batman's fiction.

I had similar thoughts like you about the BKs more than 3 decades ago.

oldbk

Post19 Mar 2019

"Intentional Ignorance" cannot be overcome by Reason.

When we come to this forum, that would be the starting point of "some questioning" or the "beginning of doubts" arising in our minds on what the BKs are doing today.

The initial reactions to anything negative about the BKs would be what we see from @cnn22. Refusal to accept (to the outside world) that the self is being fooled, although on the inside the seeds of doubt start germinating.

A few more weeks/months and a few more knocks experienced by the Self would give the clarity and strength to come out and acknowledge the reality and NOT FEEL ANY SHAME about it. There is no reason to acknowledge that I have been duped, I believed in something that is not true etc ... because "your intentions were always good", you were looking for something to move yourself forward spiritually, and the BKs seemed like a good place to be (marketing).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Mar 2019

oldbk wrote:"your intentions were always good, you were looking for something to move yourself forward spiritually, and the BKs seemed like a good place to be (marketing)".

I'd say the first part is largely correct ... possibly up into the 70%s; however, I think the body of BKism also attracts a small number of narcissists or psychopaths who depend on, or enjoy, preying on others, and are attracted by the large number of easy victims to manipulate and exploit.

We'd also need to question how many really wanted to evolve, and how many were simply looking for a safe space to retreat away from the world into.

I would suggest, for those who really wanted to evolve, some's level will be below BKism and becoming a BK *could be* (I am not sure) a level of evolution ... but, for many, they are already better and beyond BKism and BKism is a retrograde step.

Perhaps, if we are to be benign, such people might visit BKism just to learn one lesson or another (or have a short retreat from the world) but, ultimately - if we were to use an analogy of life being like rock or mountain climbing - they have to accept that BKism is just a small shelf on the way up, to have a rest, perhaps help others get up to, but that the mount or cliff continues way up and beyond BKism.

The problem is now, however, BK marketing strategies have become so expansive - along with their property, energy, maintenance and staffing needs - that it may take a longer time for individuals to realise that all they are doing is just running round and round on a wheel, like a hamster, not actually getting anyway.

I used to say that the one thing BKism cured me of, was wanting to become a guru. Not because they don't have or are anti-gurus but because their leaders *are* gurus ... and it showed me first hand how much that sucks, eg having to maintain so many followers just to get their money and free labour.

EricCartman

Post21 Mar 2019

cnn22 wrote:No. BK are not buying lands. We (they) use this mother earth to help people get shelter and provide food.
They spread the love and peace.

You need to read Murli and see some PMTV videos

pmtv live
BK Murli today

Why the walls and gates then?

EricCartman

Post21 Mar 2019

Next time you are in Madhuban, take a walk around the compound walls of Vishnupuri? (forgot the name).

Find the shanties that are build against the wall. Watch the kids that are playing on the other side of the iron gates.

Then go back to the kitchen, see all the stuff that goes waste and take a good look at the people around you.

Then ask yourself:
Who did we give shelter and food to today?

oldbk

Post25 Mar 2019

cnn22 wrote:No. BK are not buying lands. We (they) use this mother earth to help people get shelter and provide food. They spread the love and peace. You need to read Murli and see some PMTV videos

There will not be true answers to these questions, or there will not be answers based on facts and figures. It would be based on blind belief, and the effects of the "substance intake".

As months go by, the need for more of this "substance" to get the same level of "high", similar to alcohol and other substances. Then the seeds of doubt will start sprouting, as the eyes open to what is going on around you.

Along with that, the lack of self-progress and the victim/blame game would start.

Now, you either get sucked deeper into it because of guilt, or you start moving away - the difference is only a matter of time, when you get to the next stage. That would be skipping classes, Amrit Vela, and looking for answers outside of the BK system - like this forum. Still not ready to accept the reality - yet.

After some more time on forums like these looking for validating your thoughts and feelings - Now, you are really ready to move on. You then "come out of the closet" and share your situation, feelings, happenings etc etc.

Shorter than the 84 birth cycle, something that happens within this one birth.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Mar 2019

oldbk wrote:the difference is only a matter of time, when you get to the next stage. That would be skipping classes, Amrit Vela, and looking for answers outside of the BK system - like this forum. Still not ready to accept the reality - yet.

The impression I get from many of the Neo-BKs is that they never got as far as the Amrit Vela, Morning Class, celibacy discipline in the first place.

That back in our day, they'd hardly be considered BKs at all.

And then there's a "wing" of public defenders, outsider - "contact souls" basically - who think the marketing - stuff like Shivani - is "The Knowledge", and the way; and have not got a clue what BKism is all about.

Both are what we would have called, full of their own manmat and encourage int hat way by the BKs who find them to be useful.

I suppose they would call them "subject souls" in BK terms. Individuals who were not "realised" as proper BKs but good enough to be their lowly subjects, cremators in the Golden Age, or peasants in the Silver Age, once the Kirpalani Klan rules the world.

"Cremators in the Golden Age" ... that was a status destined to be for any BK having sex.

I am thinking it's about time we did a head count and worked out some estimates. I am thinking that there are going to be more cremators than there are dead bodies for 2,5000 years.

It'll be like, for every Krishna, there'll be 106 cremators. :shock:

Pink Panther

Post25 Mar 2019

ex-l wrote:I suppose they would call them "subject souls" in BK terms. Individuals who were not "realised" as proper BKs but good enough to be their lowly subjects, cremators in the Golden Age, or peasants in the Silver Age, once the Kirpalani Klan rules the world."Cremators in the Golden Age" ... that was a status destined to be for any BK having sex.

I do remember that was actually said at one point, answering why destruction hadn’t happened yet, ie that the ”royal family'' and aristocracy of the Golden and Silver Ages had already received their "inheritance” and been determined, ie the BKs from that time and earlier, but now all the subjects and servants right through to the end of Silver Age needed to be ”created" so the time (season) now was for going out and creating our own subjects (which has been said since they moved to India and began proselytising).

Yes, a giant pyramid scheme. Creating subjects is another way of saying ”go and get more people to give their money, time and energy to support and grow us".

Was it a Murli or a Dadi class or something else? I cannot remember, but it was in Madubhan though.

Would have been late 1980s or early 1990s.

GuptaRati 6666

Post31 Mar 2019

Among the subjects are to be scientists, engineers, and many who are the intelligentsia of many societies, including the societies in developed countries. These are the individuals, including physicians, who will construct the infrastructure of Sat Yug for the BKs before the nukes are detonated!

I do recall during a 1980s meeting with BapDada, Hansa was told that one of her missions as a BK was the training of the servants (scientists, engineers, techs) for the Golden Age. At the time our Sister was, I think, a bird colonel.

BapDada was responding to a report that Hansa was part of the medical team of the US Army medics who had treated the ailing Shah of Iran.
Next

Return to The BKWSU