What is your opinion of this so-called BK organization?

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

What is your opinion of this so-called BK organization?

Post18 Apr 2020

Seems like many Indians do see through the Brahma Kumaris, "No one has praised them for their cleverness. Unlike other religious groups who target the uneducated, this group is unique in trapping even the educated people in their net of frauds."
Anonymous

Originally Answered: What is your opinion on this so-called Indian organization - Brahma Kumaris?

All the answers only mock at the Brahma Kumaris. No one has praised them for their cleverness. Unlike other religious groups who target the uneducated, this group is unique in trapping even the educated people in their net of frauds. I applaud them for their achievement. They are one of the best brainwashers in the world. It's just sad that they haven't used their brainwashing capabilities for the betterment of the world and have just focused on extracting more and more money from their targets and in becoming more popular.

Although I am nowhere in comparison to the Brahma Kumaris in terms of convincing capabilities, I will strive hard to free some of their targets from their trap through my very brief answer.

The Brahma Kumaris build on false premises to obviously reach false conclusions. Most of their arguments are invalid. Even the ones those are valid are unsound arguments due to false premises.

The only teaching of theirs that makes sense is to remain free from mental tensions and live with peace.

But, the above teaching acts as a launchpad from which they launch to their pseudoscientific theories. By decades of experience, they have gained an expertise to impart those pseudoscientific theories to even the educated ones in our society. They have taught people not to question their teaching extremely craftily which is a phenomenal achievement yet not a moral one.

I will refrain from enumerating and mocking at their pseudoscientific theories but I would humbly request their targets to investigate into their teachings and look for themselves. Books like 'A Brief History of Time' by the Great Stephen Hawkings will definitely help recover the rationality that those villains have snatched from their targets.

The souls getting transmitted from one body to another at the time of death, the karmic law (much similar to the Newton's third law - every action has an equal and opposite reaction), the 1250 * 4 year cycle. Ha ha ha ha ha lol.

Sorry, I am nobody to laugh at them. They are experts in their fields (on how to fool the educated people).

Return to The BKWSU