Deceptions of the Brahma Kumaris - Anant Sri

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Deceptions of the Brahma Kumaris - Anant Sri

Post04 Nov 2021

Guru Anant Sri takes on Brahma Kumaris mumbo jumbo and mundane hogwash. I have no idea what he's saying beyond the titles but it's interesting to see another spiritual leader speak out honestly rather than join the BK in hypocrisy, in order to serve their own interests.

अध्यात्म के छलावे और भुलावे - Deceptions & delusions of spirituality

Jose Thomas

Don't join BK. I spoiled my life in BK.
Ashmita Baniya

Honestly, I like to say thank you Anant Sri. I've developed too much confusion and ego by practising Brahmakumaris' rules and that made my life so difficult and isolated from society. NOW I HAVE developing true awareness by observing your insights. Thank you so much
Virendra Solanki

You explained nicely & beautifully about Brahmkumaris institution. I have done very deeply research about this institution. I found that this institution is totally corrupt. All the facilities are available there but only for those who left his house and donated all their money to this institution. This institution's head office is at Mount Abu in Rajasthan. That is a hill station so in Summer time the governor of Rajasthan runs his office from there. One governor I don't want to mention his name but all Rajasthani know his name & correction. Two Brahmkumaris daily were sent at night. It was said that they teach Yoga to the then governor. I have been officer in Rajasthan govt. I dealt with land related cases. The representative of this institution used to come to my office for help. He used to give me offer to go Mount Abu to stay one night there free of cost but I denied.
Lalita Nayyar

you are right sir, I was also listening them ... what they are saying is not believable, so I stopped to hear them.
Shaleen Sinha

I have never understood why people react ... Here in this video Anant Sri humbly has answerd to the question which has been asked by someone ... He has not said a single thing against the organization or a particular person ... And the answer he has given is very practical, clear and helpful to all seekers which is very easy to understand

He makes another video entitled, "Masters are the Greatest Liars" which I'd like to understand. It's certain what we have found to be true about the Brahma Kumari leaders. But here is my suggestion for another ...

"False Prophets make the Greatest Profits".

Return to The BKWSU