BKWSU UK Banking Millions Every Year

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

BKWSU UK Banking Millions Every Year

Post03 Oct 2023

From the Charity Commission report, BKWSU UK are still banking millions every year tax free, their senior teachers somehow still managing to exist on zero wages, despite living an international lifestyle.

2021 - Total income = £4,961,925, Expenditure = £2,060,259. Profit = £2,901,666
2022 - Total income = £3,429,956, Expenditure = £2,373,039. Profit = £1,056,917

No pensions for anyone, despite 'certain' people being looked after.

The BKs still claim to be "promoting the Hindu Religion", which is a complete lie, and "relieving poverty" ... by which we used to believe it meant relieving their own poverty, as they arrived in the UK from India with nothing but their suitcases ... but is not £24,310,000 in the bank, and a big house in the country, enough?

Why do they need so much money, if this "impure" world is going to be completely destroyed before 1950, 1976, 1986, 1996, 2000, 2012, 2036 ... or whatever it is supposed to be this week?

Assets
    31/12/2018 = £16.61m
    31/12/2019 = £18.44m
    31/12/2020 = £20.35m
    31/12/2021 = £23.25m
    31/12/2022 = £24.31m
Account to the latest report a failure stable number of people, around 1500, took the Raja Yoga course therefore, it cost about £1,580 per person to give a "free course". Looking at how many stuck as BKs, it looks like almost none. Attendence levels again are fairly stable. Although it's hard to tell as people are now categorised as "connections"

BKWSU_Accounts.jpg

BKWSU_Accounts_2.jpg

BKWSU_Assets.jpg

Pink Panther

Re: BKWSU UK Banking Millions Every Year

Post12 Oct 2023

It seems their charitable activities, purple colour in the pie chart, are costed at £2.3million.

A rubbery figure for sure. How are they evaluating the cost of their charitable work?

Are they including all expenses, food electricity, rates, on properties 24/7/365 or are they separating out the cost of these for the proportion of time these are used for running courses and workshops for a few hours a day?

(A person whose business is run from home can only claim a proportion of the costs as estimated by floor space, time, eg my office takes up 20% of my floor space therefore I can only claim 20% of utility bills).

Are the accomodation and board for live-ins given a value and are they counted as an expense for the BKs, and included as a fringe benefit (or a payment in kind) for the income tax returns of those individuals? Do they fill in tax returns?

Does the BK accountant claim the work of doing the bookkeeping as a donation, costed at an extra high per hourly rate?

So many questions an auditor could look into.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BKWSU UK Banking Millions Every Year

Post12 Oct 2023

I don't know the answers. The big mystery for me is how do the Seniors or surrendered Sisters live and enjoy their international jet setting lifestyle, if they have no income. Or do they have?

For example, did Jayanti Kirpalani keep her inheritance from her family to live off? (Remember there was a scene when a property donated by her Father as her "dowry" to the BKWSU, was returned to her Father when he had financial problems).

There is also the problem of donations taken, and mortgages paid, by centres and sub-centres around the country.

Return to The BKWSU