The Founding of the World Renewal Trust

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

arjun

PBK

Post10 Jan 2007

ex-l wrote:• Is it true that some of the trustees were Brothers or that a Brother was key against the guidance that it was and should be Sisters?

As far as I know, yes, Brother(s) is included in the list of trustees.
Arjun, can someone in India dig out copies of the official trust deed? If it was officially recorded, it must be held in some public archive. It would be good to have copies of all the recent trusts and organizations they have registered and read what they are saying this time.

A right to information Act has been enacted by the Indian Government to enable citizens to access information from Government departments. But I am not aware if BKWSU is also bound to provide information under the Act or not. And I am also not sure if the Registrar of Societies, Bombay, who might have registered the World Renewal Trust would provide a copy of the deed. If any member is living in Bombay, they could enquire from the Registrar of Societies if they would be ready to provide this piece of information. It would cost very little to obtain the piece of information.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post11 Jan 2007

This clearly proves that Brahma Baba died of a heart ailment. Now what was the cause of the heart ailment is something to be investigated. If Brahma Baba had attained a stage higher than Dadi Janaki (who is supposed to have the most stable mind in the world), then definitely he should not have died of a heart ailment. The above revelations/questions should not mean that I am expressing disregard for Brahma Baba. I have utmost regard for him and my stage is nowhere near the stage that he might have attained. But if he had to leave his body due to the pain/sorrow caused by some among us Brahmin children, then the truth needs to be investigated.

Omshanti. My BK friends may be upset with this thread. They may be upset at the Seniors being put in the dock. They may say that Baba has repeatedly said in the Avyakt Vanis that 'past is past', so why dig out the past?

I wish to clarify that the aim of my comments made in this thread is not to put any senior BK in the dock, but to confirm whether any such incident actually happened in the Yagya and whether Brahma Baba died of the pain inflicted upon by some Brahmin children. If that is true it would only prove that ShivBaba played only a mother's role through Brahma Baba and that the Father's role is to be/being played through someone else.

As for putting some one in the dock, I don't believe in maligning anyone. Baba Himself does not criticize anyone by name in the Murlis. So how can we take names? Moreover everyone is responsible for his/her own actions. But truth should not and cannot remain hidden for long. Everything about all the parties that have emerged in the Brahmin family including the PBKs would come out in open some day.

We can at the most prove that Brahma Baba died of a heart ailment or present the details of the deed of the World Renewal Trust, but the actual facts of the case can come out only if any of the BKs wish to do so.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

tinydot

ex-BK

Post11 Jan 2007

Proofs from Murlis in support of the above statement:
    Murli dated 14.12.92, pg.3
    Murli dated 12.7.70
    Murli dtd 11.6.71
    Mu. Dated 14.6.68
    Mu. Dated 21.1.73, pg.1
I strongly agree with all these strategies of running God's government as told in the Murli posted by Arjun.

It's too bad, either the leaders of the BKs did not know how to follow instructions and did not know the long term effects of becoming part of the corrupt government; or they simply intentionally did it as the vicious tendencies crept in.

arjun

PBK

Post15 Jan 2007

ex-l wrote:It would be good if a copy of the original trust document be scanned and shared with us all and those other references.
• Is it true that some of the trustees were Brothers or that a Brother was key against the guidance that it was and should be Sisters?

Pl. refer the last line of the Avyakt Vani dated 31.10.06, pg.8. While speaking to Dadi Shantamani BapDada says that ''Dadi Shantamani is also among the five birds (one of the original ones from the Trust), and is also in this Trimurti."

The above line proves that there were originally five souls in the Trust, among whom one is Dadi Shantamani. Scanning through the history books of BKs would definitely reveal the remaining names.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

PS: The portion in blue above is also part of the Avyakt Vani, probably added by BKs to make the sentence more clear.
Previous

Return to The BKWSU