Lekhraj Kirpalani's genuine age; why the lies and re-writes?

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

More external proof of BKWSU lies and historical re-writes

Post21 Jul 2007

Nice work ex-l

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Jul 2007

BTW, Lekhraj Kirpalani's assests were said to be "Rs 10 lakhs". That is 1,000,000 Rupees (bearing in mind that "Is this Justice?" said sleeping partner Shewakram was still said to owe him money at that time ...).

dyavu

PBK

Re: More external proof of BKWSU lies and historical re-writ

Post23 Jul 2007

ex-l wrote: "Struggles and Sorrows The Personal Testimony of a Chief Justice", p 37 to 39. Vikas Publishing House PVT LTD 1984 (IBSN 0-7069-2563-7) by Justice Hardayal Hardy - a leader of the Delhi Bar, Judge then Chief Justice of the High Court. Interestingly enough, also a member of the Theososphical Society in Karachi

Hi,

Justice Hardayal Hardy, B.A., LL.B. - Born, on 15th May, 1910. Matriculation Examination in 1st Division standing 1st in the N.W.F.P. Passed B.A. Examination in high second division. Passed first LL.B. Examination in 1st Division standing 1st in the Bombay University. Gold Medalists in Jurisprudence and Roman Law. Passed LL.B. Examination in High Second Division. Enrolled Advocate on 8th October, 1936 in the Court of Judicial Commissioner of Sindh at Karachi and after Independence on 17 March 1948 in the High Court of East Punjab in Simla. Did Civil, Criminal, Taxation, Constitution Law, Labour Law. Appointed Judge of the High Court Delhi on 4th January, 1967 (A.N.). Appointed Chief Justice of that High Court on 23 September 1971. Retired on 15 May 1972;

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Jul 2007

Thanks, there is another name in that article of Khan Bahadur Sir Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah, who was;

Premier of Sind, Chairman of the Constitution Committee of the Sind Muslim League Assembly Party.

(Chairman Constitution Committee from 19 March 1947; Premier 1937-8; 1942-6; Jan-Aug 1947; Governor of Sind, Pakistan, from Aug 1947)

alladin

no label

Brahma Baba a Saint?

Post26 Dec 2007

Hi. I just temporarily squeeze in here because I couldn't find another topic titled BB or Dada Lekraj.

For some reason, I always felt close to this soul, be it because of vibes, Avyakt connection, past lives or simply because I heard some stories about him that made me build up positive feelings or closeness to him. Not to mention the gratitude for the Avyakt Murlis!! But then I read different and contradictory things on the Forum - even regarding his character - and apparently had no direct experience of him. So, who knows? But when I read about the possibility that BB had a heart stroke due to the pain and shock he felt when he got bypassed and betrayed almost due to $ reasons by people he trusted, the " trustees" or Ramesh in particular, if I got it right, then I feel extra empathy for him.

The other day I was thinking about the following the Father's footsteps slogan and a question came to my mind; "Was Brahma Baba a Saint"? Or do some BKs regard/ed him as such?

freedom

ex-BK

Post26 Dec 2007

To me he was a good guy, but his sanskars of being Indian and all the beliefs, plus the ego of building an empire around Madhuban and all those castes inside the clan where the 'purer' and richer were more respected, got him all caught up in lies ... and his 'karma' came back to him.

But Baba's message was real, positive and pure ...

arjun

PBK

Post16 Jan 2008

Quoted from the BK Section for record:

"Baba nay samjhaya hai – hamesha Trimurti Shiv Jayanti kahnaa hai. Is vaari likhengey (2008 may) 72vi Trimurti Shivjayanti manaa rahey hain. Brahma bigar Shiv kaisey janma lengey.....Manushya bilkul vikaari patit ban padey hain. Boodhey ho jaatey hain toh bhi vikaar nahee chodtey. Nahee toh kaaydaa hai 60 varsh kay baad vaanprasth lena chaahiye. Pehley aisey kartey thay. 60 varsh ke andar apnaa bojha utaarkar bachchon ko dey detey thay. Ab 60 varsh kee aayu may bhi bachchey paida kartey rahtey hain. Baap kahtey hain inki 60 varsh kee aayu may bahut janmon kay ant kay ant may, jab inki vaanprastha avastha hui tab mainey pravesh kiya, tab isnay bhi sab kuch choda. Baap kay aaney say saari duniya kay liye vaanprasth avastha ho jaati hai kyonki sabko jaanaa hai vaapis. Isliye Baap kahtey hain maamekam Yaad karo. Chota va badaa koi bhi rahega nahee......Sangamyug may Baap aakar patiton ko paavan banaatey hain. Isliye is yug kee aayu – jab say Baap aaya hai tab say ginengey. Tum kahengey ham 72vi Trimurti Shivjayanti manaatey hain athava ShivBaba 72 varsh say aaya hua hai." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 14.11.07, pg 2&3)

“Baba has explained – one should always say ‘Trimurti Shiv Jayanti’. This time (in 2008) it will be written that we are celebrating 72nd Trimurti Shivjayanti. How can Shiv take birth without Brahma.....Human beings have become completely vicious and sinful. Even when they become old they do not leave vices (i.e. lust). Otherwise, it is a rule that one should take retirement (vaanprasth) after the age of 60 years. Earlier people used to do like this. They used to relieve themselves of burdens (i.e. discharge their responsibilities) within 60 years and entrust it to the children. Now people keep giving birth to children even at the age of 60 years. The Father says – at the age of 60 years of this one, at the end of the last one of many births, when he reaches the stage of vaanprasth (retirement), I have entered in him. Only then did he too leave everything. With the arrival of the Father, the entire world reaches the vaanprasth stage because everyone has to return (home). That is why the Father says – Remember me alone. Nobody will survive, whether young or old.....The Father comes in the Confluence Age and transforms the sinful ones into pure ones. That is why the duration of this Age/Era will be counted from that time. You will say that we are celebrating the 72nd Trimurti Shiv Jayanti or that ShivBaba has come (here) since 72 years." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 14.11.07, pg 2&3 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

Omshanti. If you believe the BKWSU, the above Murli proves that Confluence Age began when God Shiv entered into Brahma and at that time Brahma was 60 years old and as on the date of publication of the above Murli BKWSU is celebrating 70th Trimurti Shiv Jayanti. The Hindi version means that Shiv is here since last 72 years.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani genuine age; why lies and re-writes?

Post26 Aug 2009

Just to re-visit this topic for a moment ... taken from the list of Om Mandli members.

The Brahma Kumaris claim Lekhraj Kirpalani was 60 in 1936, making his year of birth 1876.

In 'Is This Justice?' by Om Radhe, his age in 1938 is given as 54, making his year of birth as 1884.
If Narian's age was 12 in 1938, then 10 in 1936 ... that means that Lekhraj Kirpalani sired him (made his wife pregnant) when he was 50 years old. What changes do you think of that happening and how old was she? It all just does not add up.

OK, a tiny detail you say ... what does it matter? Well, it matters because according to the BKWSU God says that Lekhraj Kirpalani was 60 when he retired, God possessed him and started to speak through him. Om Radhe, in 'Is This Justice?', said he retired actually started his ashram in 1932.

It is just a little piece of key evidence that points to how the BKWSU leaders and their evangelists manipulate the facts and then spend a life time reinforcing their collapsing falsehoods.

alladin

no label

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's genuine age; why the lies and re-writes?

Post27 Aug 2009

That's why one of the dogmas dictates not to be "date conscious", nor to ask any questions or raise doubts.

The program makes sure we turn a blind eye on these details. Always prevention is better than cure, kill them before they grow. Sheep should be trained to remain inside the pen. Just in case we open our eyes and jump out!!!
Previous

Return to The BKWSU