The Golden Circle

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

john

reforming BK

Post07 Jun 2007

andrey wrote:yes, I have.

So that is why you are saying the Golden Circle is gossip, because Virendra Dev Dixit has said it is?

Please don't give a glib answer.

andrey

PBK

Post07 Jun 2007

i have asked through e-mail, but have not received an answer.

andrey

PBK

Post20 Jun 2007

Baba has replied no information.

john

reforming BK

Post20 Jun 2007

andrey wrote:Baba has replied no information.

Can you elaborate on what you mean please?

Do you mean Baba gave no answer or what?

andrey

PBK

Post21 Jun 2007

Yes, I mean Baba (ShivBaba through Virendra Dev Dixit) did reply through e-mail that, no, we have no information about this Golden Circle.

john

reforming BK

Post21 Jun 2007

andrey wrote:Yes, I mean Baba (ShivBaba through Veerendra Dev Dixit) did reply through e-mail that, no, we have no information about this Golden Circle.

So are you saying the Golden circle is gossip and never existed?

andrey

PBK

Post21 Jun 2007

If you have information, then if you would like, you may tell.

I have only heard about it here as gossip and although i can persume this gossip could have existed in the past too, and as there is no clear mention about it in the words of God - the Murlis or clarifications, then i think that with such kind of information one may act as with any other information of such type.

Gossip exists in the outside world as long as in the BK world. Baba via Virendra Dev Dixit says that Bharat has degraded due to listening and narrating such matters.

john

reforming BK

Post21 Jun 2007

andrey wrote: and as there is no clear mention about it in the words of God - Murlis or clarification,

Unless you have access to every single Murli, how would you know there is no mention of it? If proof of the Golden Circle is found, then does that show that Shiva does not answer questions through Virendra Dev Dixit?

john

reforming BK

Post22 Jun 2007

Actually, I believe what Virendra Dev Dixit talks about earlier chariots (before Lekhraj Kirpalani) and the group called 'The Golden Circle' are one and the same thing. It may that the name Golden Circle was just used by senior Sisters.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Jun 2007

john wrote:It may that the name Golden Circle was just used by senior Sisters.

Like there was no such thing as The Anti-Party but they coined that name and there was not such thing as The Shankar Party but they coined that name too ...
    All those wicked little nicknames, no wonder their karma is coming back to them.
Hold it in our minds and something will arise.

My instincts would be to seek out the Sindi Families listed in Om Radhe's Book, spend half an hour on the telephone, and I bet you would find some direct descendents with knowledge or rememberance of the events. But I would not be surprised if the Kripalani Klan had or were working them too. It might have to be someone that spoke at least a little Hindi though, so I can only be the ideas soul on this episode.

It would be very interesting to check out Sister Janki's lokiks if her lokik was really part of the Golden Circle.

Andrey, do you realise that the word "gossip" has a very negative value in comparison to say, "history" or even rumor? Perhaps you mean rumor (rumour). It is not necessarily negative.

andrey

PBK

Post23 Jun 2007

Rumour.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Jun 2007

andrey wrote:Rumour.

Rumour is a lot better. Gossip is something deliberately bad and ill behaved. Rumour is something questionable but not unlikley and next. 'Unsubstantiated facts' are next. "Balance of probability" next and facts or objective truths after that.

I would aim to work mainly in the realm of "balance of probabilty" with a few substantiated truths to support them
Previous

Return to The BKWSU